Skip to main content

PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY’S OPEN HEAVEN 4 JUNE 2020 THURSDAY

PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY’S OPEN HEAVEN 4 JUNE 2020 THURSDAY

GOOD MORNING BELOVED,
DAILY PERSONAL CONFESSION: The word of God is the truth and the light inside of me. My life is filled with peace each and everyday. The LORD has erased every sorrow, He has given me oil of gladness in place of heaviness. He has given me Joy that overflows in all that I do. The Lord orders my steps everyday, therefore I will never be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Favour of God catapults my destiny to place of fulfillment therefore my dreams in life can never be truncated. I am blessed and favoured always. Hallelujah!
READ >> DAILY DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY 4 JUNE 2020
READ >> OPEN HEAVENS FOR TEENS 4 JUNE 2020
READ >> OPEN HEAVENS 4 JUNE 2020
READ >> OPEN HEAVEN 5 JUNE 2020
PRAYER POINTS
ALMIGHTY God, I worship and honour You for You are my God. Thank You for this wonderful day and grace of life.
ANCIENT OF DAYS, thank You for Your love that daily radiates in my life. Thank You for Your supernatural power that sets free and gives joy. Thank you for your unbreakable promise that is daily fulfilled in my life. Thank you for putting an end to sorrow and for not allowing the enemy to sow sorrow inside of me
Thank You, FATHER, for establishing the marriage institution for companionship, sexual fulfilment and for procreation.
Thank You, FATHER, for giving me a better and deeper understanding of marriage, as the relationship between Christ and the church.
FATHER, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus name.
Christ gave His life for the survival of the Church; Father, give me the grace to be willing to give my all and whatever it takes, for the survival of my home and marriage, in Jesus name.
FATHER, help me to understand, very clearly, my role and purpose, within the marriage institution, and give me the grace to be committed to them and fulfill them, in Jesus name.
FATHER, let every evil arrow of incessant and unnecessary quarrel, separation and divorce, fired into my home and marriage, go back to sender, in Jesus name.
FATHER, let every spirit of selfishness, self-centeredness and pride, in my life and in the life of my spouse, that is threatening the foundation of my marriage, be consumed by Your fire, in Jesus name.
FATHER, silence every storm kindled by outsiders, in-laws, extended family members, wrong counsels, lack and financial difficulties, in my marriage and home, in Jesus name.
FATHER, please, give me a forgiving spirit; help me to forgive every perceived and real offence, committed against me by my spouse, in Jesus name.
FATHER, bless Your children; Pastor E. A. Adeboye, Pastor Foluke A. Adeboye, their children and everyone working with them; grant them divine health, and at the end of their sojourn here on earth, please, let them see You in glory, in Jesus name.
OUR FATHER, please uphold Your children;  by Your right hand of righteousness till the end. Reward them abundantly for all their labours of love to the body of Christ, in the mighty name of Jesus
OUR FATHER, please uphold Your children working everyday on this platform (rccgonline.org) to prepare these prayers and declarations with Your right hand of righteousness. Give them the grace to keep up with this good work of Faith, in the name of Jesus
OUR FATHER, bless each and everyone dedicating their time to pray through these prayers & declarations at the point of their needs. Give them the grace to share/rebroadcast these prayers, in Jesus’ name.
FATHER, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus’ name.
Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
In Jesus’ name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
Thank you FATHER for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurHomes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TUESDAY 3RD MARCH 2020.THEME: NIGHT TIME.

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL DATE: TUESDAY 3RD MARCH 2020. THEME:  NIGHT TIME. MEMORISE: But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way. Matthew 13:25 READ: Acts 23:23-35 23 And he called unto him two centurions, saying, Make ready two hundred soldiers to go to Caesarea, and horsemen threescore and ten, and spearmen two hundred, at the third hour of the night; 24 And provide them beasts, that they may set Paul on, and bring him safe unto Felix the governor. 25 And he wrote a letter after this manner: 26 Claudius Lysias unto the most excellent governor Felix sendeth greeting. 27 This man was taken of the Jews, and should have been killed of them: then came I with an army, and rescued him, having understood that he was a Roman. 28 And when I would have known the cause wherefore they accused him, I brought him forth into their council: 29 Whom I perceived to be accused of questions of their law, but to have nothing laid to his charge worthy of death

Prayer Points On Today’s Open Heavens: (Monday, February 4, 2019) – Embrace Truth

Prayer Points On Today’s Open Heavens: (Monday, February 4, 2019) – Embrace Truth Prayer Points On Today’s Open Heavens: (Monday, February 4, 2019) – Embrace Truth 1.I will praise thee, O LORD, with my whole heart; I will be glad and rejoice in thee: I will sing praises unto thy holy name, O most high God. 2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus’ name. 3.Father, in Your presence, there is fullness of joy, please, let my joy be full, 24/7, on a daily basis, in Jesus’ name. 4.Father, let every source of bitter water that has flown into my life, dry up, now, in Jesus’ name.    5.Father, please, do something for me and my family, this season, that will cause us to be glad and rejoice, for the rest of our lives, in Jesus’ name. 6.Father, please, do not allow sorrow to mix with my joy; let no power be able to cut short my joy and celebrations, in Jesus’ name. 7.Father, let Your joy be my portion and strength, all the days o

2 JANUARY 2019 – A CHILD OF ISSACHAR? OPEN HEAVEN 2 JANUARY 2019

OPEN HEAVEN 2 JANUARY 2019 – A CHILD OF ISSACHAR? OPEN HEAVEN 2 JANUARY 2019 MEMORISE: And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life. 1 John 5:20 OPEN HEAVEN 2 JANUARY 2019 READ: 1 Chronicles 12:32 And of the children of Issachar, which were men that had understanding of the times, to know what Israel ought to do; the heads of them were two hundred; and all their brethren were at their commandment. As we start another year, it is pertinent for us to have an understanding of the times we live in, in order for us to succeed. The good thing about understanding is that it belongs to God (Psalm 147:5). Today’s memory verse reveals that one of the reasons why the Lord Jesus Christ came to this world is to give us understanding. Click To Read – Rccg Prophecy For 2019 By Pastor E A Adeboye How then do we gain access to the