Skip to main content

FRIDAY 5TH MARCH STAND OUT AND BE COURAGEOUS

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES FRIDAY 5TH MARCH
 
STAND OUT AND BE COURAGEOUS

There shall not any man be able to stand before thee all the days of thy life: as I was with Moses, so I will be with thee: I will not fail thee, nor forsake thee (Joshua 1:5).

*TELEGRAM*...https://t.me/dailyaffirmations

I often recall how, many years ago, cult activities in tertiary institutions were on the rise. Some Christian groups were threatened and intimidated from time to time by these nocturnal groups. But as I studied my Bible and read about the exploits of people like David, Moses, Jephthah, etc., I couldn’t understand why any Christian would be intimidated by cultists. So, I prayed, “Lord, give me just one chance; I’ll force those cult members out!"
 
Finally, I got into the university, and then came my first experience in my first year! One night, the cult members came dancing into the campus in their full regalia, and there was complete pandemonium. But while many scampered in different directions, looking for where to hide, I got on my knees, spoke in tongues, and I said, “Lord Jesus, by your grace, I‘ll deal with this; they’ll never have such effrontery on this campus again."

 *PRICELESS*❤️...https://wp.me/p9v28c-1X0

Then on another occasion, a year later, they sent out a message that they were “sailing” that night. And I said, “Sailing where? Never!” When it was night, I gathered some of the brethren, and said, “We’re sailing tonight!” As they (the cultists) were making noise and rabble-rousing, we were out on the other side, dancing and singing, “The weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but they are mighty through the Holy Ghost!"
 
We were singing with the consciousness that in the spirit, we’re declaring them arrested. Guess what? The next day, the Police came looking for them, and they were arrested! Praise God! The months following, several of the cult leaders and members received salvation and joined us.

*KINGSCHAT👑*... https://www.kingsch.at/jl/emxkL0

As Christians, we should never be intimidated by anything or anyone. It’s something the Lord said to me years ago; He said, “As I was with Moses, so I’ll be with you. I’ll not fail you nor forsake you”; and He’s saying the same to you, even now. Be strong, and very courageous. God’s Word is dependable. That’s what I’m telling you today. You can stake your life on it. When others are terrorized and full of fear concerning any situation, stand out, and be full of courage.
 
CONFESSION 
The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? Though a host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear, for greater is He that’s in me, than he that’s in the world. Hallelujah!

 WhatsApp: https://bit.ly/3siPllpa

FURTHER STUDY 
1 John 4:4; 1 Corinthians 16:13; Ephesians 6:13
 
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Mark 11:1-26 & Numbers 16-17 
2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Matthew 20:17-23 & Exodus 14  

#healingschool #wehavemoved #8DOM #completeness #alignment #yourloveworld #affirmationtrain #hspc #themonthofgrace #theyearofpreparation #talkingsession #thankyoupastorchris #8daysofmeditation #rhemafortoday

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TUESDAY 3RD MARCH 2020.THEME: NIGHT TIME.

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL DATE: TUESDAY 3RD MARCH 2020. THEME:  NIGHT TIME. MEMORISE: But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way. Matthew 13:25 READ: Acts 23:23-35 23 And he called unto him two centurions, saying, Make ready two hundred soldiers to go to Caesarea, and horsemen threescore and ten, and spearmen two hundred, at the third hour of the night; 24 And provide them beasts, that they may set Paul on, and bring him safe unto Felix the governor. 25 And he wrote a letter after this manner: 26 Claudius Lysias unto the most excellent governor Felix sendeth greeting. 27 This man was taken of the Jews, and should have been killed of them: then came I with an army, and rescued him, having understood that he was a Roman. 28 And when I would have known the cause wherefore they accused him, I brought him forth into their council: 29 Whom I perceived to be accused of questions of their law, but to have nothing laid to his charge worthy of death

Prayer Points On Today’s Open Heavens: (Monday, February 4, 2019) – Embrace Truth

Prayer Points On Today’s Open Heavens: (Monday, February 4, 2019) – Embrace Truth Prayer Points On Today’s Open Heavens: (Monday, February 4, 2019) – Embrace Truth 1.I will praise thee, O LORD, with my whole heart; I will be glad and rejoice in thee: I will sing praises unto thy holy name, O most high God. 2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus’ name. 3.Father, in Your presence, there is fullness of joy, please, let my joy be full, 24/7, on a daily basis, in Jesus’ name. 4.Father, let every source of bitter water that has flown into my life, dry up, now, in Jesus’ name.    5.Father, please, do something for me and my family, this season, that will cause us to be glad and rejoice, for the rest of our lives, in Jesus’ name. 6.Father, please, do not allow sorrow to mix with my joy; let no power be able to cut short my joy and celebrations, in Jesus’ name. 7.Father, let Your joy be my portion and strength, all the days o

2 JANUARY 2019 – A CHILD OF ISSACHAR? OPEN HEAVEN 2 JANUARY 2019

OPEN HEAVEN 2 JANUARY 2019 – A CHILD OF ISSACHAR? OPEN HEAVEN 2 JANUARY 2019 MEMORISE: And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life. 1 John 5:20 OPEN HEAVEN 2 JANUARY 2019 READ: 1 Chronicles 12:32 And of the children of Issachar, which were men that had understanding of the times, to know what Israel ought to do; the heads of them were two hundred; and all their brethren were at their commandment. As we start another year, it is pertinent for us to have an understanding of the times we live in, in order for us to succeed. The good thing about understanding is that it belongs to God (Psalm 147:5). Today’s memory verse reveals that one of the reasons why the Lord Jesus Christ came to this world is to give us understanding. Click To Read – Rccg Prophecy For 2019 By Pastor E A Adeboye How then do we gain access to the