Skip to main content

WEDNESDAY 3RD MARCH. HAVE NO FEAR OF MAN

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES WEDNESDAY 3RD MARCH.
 
HAVE NO FEAR OF MAN

…Be not ye afraid of them: remember the Lord, which is great and terrible, and fight for your brethren, your sons, and your daughters, your wives, and your houses (Nehemiah 4:14).    

*TELEGRAM*...https://t.me/dailyaffirmations

Many years ago, while I was in the university, the government of the day, a military government, banned all religious activities on campus. Some of the members of our fellowship came to convince me to comply, but I had heard from God; He told me to remain on campus.
 
Some of them weren’t ready to stand with me, perhaps, because they were afraid. But if God had told me to continue, why should I stop because of what someone said? Always, God’s Word or counsel to you is what counts. He made the Vice-Chancellor, Governor, President, Prime Minister, etc.

*PRICELESS*❤️...https://wp.me/p9v28c-1X0

The Bible says the powers that be are ordained of Him; He put them in office. If they go rogue against Him by coming up with laws and policies that don’t favour His righteous cause, you’re not obliged to comply. No authority supersedes God’s authority. So, I went ahead with the programme I had scheduled on campus, because I’d rather obey God; and it was a remarkable success.
 
Subsequently, we were never stopped from holding services on campus till I graduated. Was I defying the government? No! I was only obeying the orders of a higher government. It was the same with the apostles. Peter and the other apostles confronted the authorities in their day. Once, they said, “...You yourselves judge which is right in God’s sight---to obey you or to obey God” (Acts 4:19 GNB). As a man or woman of God, as a Christian, as one who walks with God, have no fear of men! Have no fear of their laws or decrees; have no fear of anything. The Bible says there’s no wisdom against the Lord (Proverbs 21:30).

*KINGSCHAT👑*... https://www.kingsch.at/jl/emxkL0

Human beings can never come together and come up with enough wisdom or strategy against God. It’s impossible. When you’re walking in sync with His plan and purpose for your life, it makes no difference what anyone thinks or does; it doesn’t matter the threats; you’ll win. The opposition may come from your family, your city, country, or government; have no fear, “...because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world” (1 John 4:4).
 
CONFESSION
I’m confident in the power of God’s Word to put me over always, irrespective of the circumstances or opposition. I stand in faith against any law, decree, government or individuals who have set themselves against the Church of Jesus Christ, and I declare that their defence is gone from them! Glory to God!

WhatsApp: https://bit.ly/3siPllpa

FURTHER STUDY 
Psalm 27:1-3; Acts 5:25-29; 1 John 4:4 
 
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Mark 10:1-31 & Numbers 11-13 
2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Matthew 19:23-30 & Exodus 12  

#healingschool #wehavemoved #8DOM #completeness #alignment #yourloveworld #affirmationtrain #hspc #themonthofgrace #theyearofpreparation #talkingsession #thankyoupastorchris #8daysofmeditation #rhemafortoday

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TUESDAY 3RD MARCH 2020.THEME: NIGHT TIME.

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL DATE: TUESDAY 3RD MARCH 2020. THEME:  NIGHT TIME. MEMORISE: But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way. Matthew 13:25 READ: Acts 23:23-35 23 And he called unto him two centurions, saying, Make ready two hundred soldiers to go to Caesarea, and horsemen threescore and ten, and spearmen two hundred, at the third hour of the night; 24 And provide them beasts, that they may set Paul on, and bring him safe unto Felix the governor. 25 And he wrote a letter after this manner: 26 Claudius Lysias unto the most excellent governor Felix sendeth greeting. 27 This man was taken of the Jews, and should have been killed of them: then came I with an army, and rescued him, having understood that he was a Roman. 28 And when I would have known the cause wherefore they accused him, I brought him forth into their council: 29 Whom I perceived to be accused of questions of their law, but to have nothing laid to his charge worthy of death

Prayer Points On Today’s Open Heavens: (Monday, February 4, 2019) – Embrace Truth

Prayer Points On Today’s Open Heavens: (Monday, February 4, 2019) – Embrace Truth Prayer Points On Today’s Open Heavens: (Monday, February 4, 2019) – Embrace Truth 1.I will praise thee, O LORD, with my whole heart; I will be glad and rejoice in thee: I will sing praises unto thy holy name, O most high God. 2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus’ name. 3.Father, in Your presence, there is fullness of joy, please, let my joy be full, 24/7, on a daily basis, in Jesus’ name. 4.Father, let every source of bitter water that has flown into my life, dry up, now, in Jesus’ name.    5.Father, please, do something for me and my family, this season, that will cause us to be glad and rejoice, for the rest of our lives, in Jesus’ name. 6.Father, please, do not allow sorrow to mix with my joy; let no power be able to cut short my joy and celebrations, in Jesus’ name. 7.Father, let Your joy be my portion and strength, all the days o

2 JANUARY 2019 – A CHILD OF ISSACHAR? OPEN HEAVEN 2 JANUARY 2019

OPEN HEAVEN 2 JANUARY 2019 – A CHILD OF ISSACHAR? OPEN HEAVEN 2 JANUARY 2019 MEMORISE: And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life. 1 John 5:20 OPEN HEAVEN 2 JANUARY 2019 READ: 1 Chronicles 12:32 And of the children of Issachar, which were men that had understanding of the times, to know what Israel ought to do; the heads of them were two hundred; and all their brethren were at their commandment. As we start another year, it is pertinent for us to have an understanding of the times we live in, in order for us to succeed. The good thing about understanding is that it belongs to God (Psalm 147:5). Today’s memory verse reveals that one of the reasons why the Lord Jesus Christ came to this world is to give us understanding. Click To Read – Rccg Prophecy For 2019 By Pastor E A Adeboye How then do we gain access to the