Skip to main content

OPEN HEAVEN 19 MAY 2022 THURSDAY

 


OPEN HEAVEN 19 MAY 2022 THURSDAY: THE SEVEN SEALS I

OPEN HEAVEN 19 MAY 2022 MEMORIZE: And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see. Revelation 6:1

OPEN HEAVEN 19 MAY 2022 BIBLE READING REVELATION 6:1-2

1. And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.

2. And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

OPEN HEAVEN 19 MAY 2022 MESSAGE

After rapture has happened and God has taken His children out of this world, seven seals will be opened in heaven and some notable events will take place on the earth.

Revelation 6:1-2 says: “And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see. And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.”

When Jesus opened the first seal, John saw a man sitting on a white horse and holding a bow. The man was given a crown and then he went forth to conquer. This man is the Anti-Christ. He will be given a crown over the whole world after the rapture.

At that time, the whole world will come together under one body and he will be made the leader. If you noticed in the passage above, he has a bow but no arrow. This is because he will not conquer with force but with diplomacy. He will be perceived as a man of peace.

He will be so diplomatic that he will be loved by everyone. He will even allow the Jews to rebuild the temple. There have been many speculations as to who the Antichrist is. At one time, people said it was Adolph Hitler, but clearly that is not correct.

Some people say that he is already born and will begin his campaign to rule the world when he is thirty years old. This is assuming that he will pattern his life after Jesus Christ.

I cannot say who the Anti-Christ is, but one thing I know is that the devil is waiting eagerly for that time when he will raise him to rule the earth and since he knows that rapture will happen very soon, his own agent must also be ready.

For me, it doesn’t matter who the Anti-Christ is because I will not be here when he is ruling the world. What about you? Will you still be here when the Anti-Christ arises? The answer to that question is not about what you say, but rather, how you live your life now.

If you live holy now, then you will not be here then, but if you still engage in sin, then God help you when the Anti-Christ arises.

Some people will be safe in heaven by the time the Anti-Christ begins his rule on earth. Where will you be when that time comes?

OPEN HEAVEN 19 MAY 2022 HYMN

CONQUERORS AND OVERCOMERS NOW ARE WE

1. Conquerors and overcomers now are we,
Thro’ the precious blood of Christ we’ve victory
If the Lord be for us, we can never fail,
Nothing ‘gainst His mighty pow’r can e’er prevail.

REFRAIN:
Conquerors are we, thro’ the blood, thro’ the blood,
God will give us victory, thro’ the blood, thro’ the blood
Thro’ the Lamb for sinners slain,
Yet who lives and reigns again,
More than conquerors are we,
More than conquerors are we.

2. In the name of Israel’s God we’ll onward press,
Overcoming sin and all unrighteousness;
Not to us, but unto Him the praise shall be,
For salvation and for blood-bought victory.

3. Unto him that overcometh shall be giv’n,
Here to eat of hidden manna sent from heav’n,
Over yonder he the victor’s palm shall bear,
And a robe of white, and golden crown shall wear.

OPEN HEAVEN 19 MAY 2022 BIBLE READING IN ONE YEAR: NEHEMIAH 9:1-3, NEHEMIAH 10:1-39, NEHEMIAH 11:1-36

 

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace (Romans 8:6). When the Bible talks about the carnal mind, it doesn’t mean a sinful mind per se, even though the carnal mind is prone to sin. A carnal mind means a mind that’s ordinary; of mere human understanding; just normal human life The person who’s carnally-minded, even though he’s born again, reasons and acts like the natural man. He lives according to the senses. He’s more attuned to, and concerned about the things of the flesh. The Word and the spiritual realities of the Kingdom hardly get his attention. Now, the Bible tells us that to live that way is enmity against God (Romans 8:7); meaning that the carnal Christian walks at cross-purposes with God. He’s not ruled by or subject to the Word of God; a state that leads to death—separation from everything gracious and divine!...

TUESDAY 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS?

OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS? OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 MEMORISE: That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; Philippians 3:10 OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 READ: John 14:6-14 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. 8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.    9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father? 10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. 11 Believe me that I am in t...

OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 TUESDAY

  OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 TUESDAY: LET THEM FLY OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 MEMORISE: And it shall come to pass afterward, that l will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: Joel 2:28 OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 READ: Numbers 11:10-29: 10 Then Moses heard the people weep throughout their families, every man in the door of his tent: and the anger of the Lord was kindled greatly; Moses also was displeased. 11 And Moses said unto the Lord, Wherefore hast thou afflicted thy servant? and wherefore have I not found favour in thy sight, that thou layest the burden of all this people upon me? 12 Have I conceived all this people? have I begotten them, that thou shouldest say unto me, Carry them in thy bosom, as a nursing father beareth the sucking child, unto the land which thou swarest unto their fathers? 13 Whence should I have flesh to give unto all ...