Skip to main content

PRAYER POINTS FOR OPEN HEAVENS 9 MAY 2022

 

PRAYER POINTS

Almighty God of all blessings, source of all life, giver of all grace, I thank you for the gift of life: for the breath that sustains life, for the food of this earth that nurtures life, for the love of family and friends.

Thank you Father for making me your friend. It is a very rare privilege to be called God’s friend.

Thank You, Father, for the weapons of our warfare that are not carnal but mighty through You to the pulling down of strongholds.

Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus’ name.

Thank you Father for these signs shall follow me I believe in your name, I shall cast out devils; I shall speak with new tongues in Jesus name.

Even though I take up serpents; and if I drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt me; I shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover in Jesus name.

Father, help me to always remember the rapture and live worthy of your kingdom in Jesus name.

Lord, may I not lose sight of your Kingdom and get distracted by earthly things in Jesus name.

Jesus, help me to preach your gospel to everyone who needs to hear it. Help me to obey the great commission in Jesus name.

Oh Lord, thank You for being for me. Let everything that comes against me go down instantly in the mighty name of Jesus.

Oh Lord, let me be a channel of blessing and miracles to people around in the mighty name of Jesus.

My Lord and my God, may my family and I not be amongst those who will cry because they would have missed the rapture in Jesus name.

Oh Lord, bless your servant Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye for all his years of continual service, remember him guide him on the path and help him remain focused and bless his entire household, fulfill all Your promises for their liberation, ministry and family, in Jesus’ name.

Thank You Father for the intercessory team and the online platform (rccgonline.org) and that which You have put in their hearts, I pray that You make them as flaming swords to bring men to Your kingdom and shut down the works of darkness in the name of Jesus.

Father, bless everyone dedicating their time to pray through these prayers & declarations at the point of their needs. Give them the grace to share/rebroadcast, in Jesus’ name.

Father, please uphold Your children working everyday on this platform (rccgonline.org) to prepare these prayers and declarations with Your right hand of righteousness and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, give them the grace to keep up with this good work of Faith, in the name of Jesus.

Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus’ name.

Submit yourself and your personal petitions to God. Cast all your cares on Him, for He cares for you

( Philippians 4:6)

In Jesus’ name I pray.

(John 14:13-14; 15:16)

Thank you Father for answered prayers.

(1 Thessalonians 5:18).

#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus’ name.

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace (Romans 8:6). When the Bible talks about the carnal mind, it doesn’t mean a sinful mind per se, even though the carnal mind is prone to sin. A carnal mind means a mind that’s ordinary; of mere human understanding; just normal human life The person who’s carnally-minded, even though he’s born again, reasons and acts like the natural man. He lives according to the senses. He’s more attuned to, and concerned about the things of the flesh. The Word and the spiritual realities of the Kingdom hardly get his attention. Now, the Bible tells us that to live that way is enmity against God (Romans 8:7); meaning that the carnal Christian walks at cross-purposes with God. He’s not ruled by or subject to the Word of God; a state that leads to death—separation from everything gracious and divine!...

TUESDAY 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS?

OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS? OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 MEMORISE: That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; Philippians 3:10 OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 READ: John 14:6-14 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. 8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.    9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father? 10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. 11 Believe me that I am in t...

OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 TUESDAY

  OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 TUESDAY: LET THEM FLY OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 MEMORISE: And it shall come to pass afterward, that l will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: Joel 2:28 OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 READ: Numbers 11:10-29: 10 Then Moses heard the people weep throughout their families, every man in the door of his tent: and the anger of the Lord was kindled greatly; Moses also was displeased. 11 And Moses said unto the Lord, Wherefore hast thou afflicted thy servant? and wherefore have I not found favour in thy sight, that thou layest the burden of all this people upon me? 12 Have I conceived all this people? have I begotten them, that thou shouldest say unto me, Carry them in thy bosom, as a nursing father beareth the sucking child, unto the land which thou swarest unto their fathers? 13 Whence should I have flesh to give unto all ...