Skip to main content

POWERFUL DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY 31 MAY 2022

 


DAILY DECLARATION

Holy spirit thank You for always being there for me and for your nurturing power over my life

I decree and declare this day that as the month of May ends, my problems end in Jesus Name!

I decree and declare that the month of June shall produce wonderful fruits for me and my family, in the name of Jesus

I decree and declare, my worship will not be overshadowed or swallowed by worrying in Jesus’ name

I decree and declare, my life is hidden in the truth of Christ henceforth and I will not suffer, in the mighty name of Jesus

I decree and declare, anxiety, worrying and uncertainty have no place in me, in the mighty name of Jesus

I decree and declare, the glory of my life will not be smudged in dirt and failure, in the mighty name of Jesus

I decree and declare that I remain obedient, repentant and humble before God no matter great I become in Jesus name.

I declare that I will not to get consumed in popularity and earthly blessings that I lose focus of what’s really important in Jesus name.

I declare that I walk in dominion and enjoy it in holiness and humility in Jesus name

I decree and declare that the grace of God with continually dwell with Pastor E. A Adeboye and his entire household in the mighty name of Jesus.

I decree and declare that heaven responds to these prayers and declaration as I say them and I receive answers in Jesus name.

Holy Spirit thank You for the intercessory team, thank You for Your power and presence in their midst. Help them to continue to communicate Your heart even through these prayers, please continue to inspire them for more prophetic declarations in Jesus’ name.

Thank you Lord for everyone working on this platform (RCCGONLINE.ORG). Please Lord, perfect everything that concerns them and make them great in Jesus name.

Thank You Holy Spirit for all the testimonies and miracles coming through these prayers. May they be permanent in Jesus name.

Father, let everybody joining in to say the declarations all over the world experience great miracles as this month finally wraps up. May we have numerous testimonies in Jesus name.

Somebody shout Hallelujah!

See you tomorrow.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace (Romans 8:6). When the Bible talks about the carnal mind, it doesn’t mean a sinful mind per se, even though the carnal mind is prone to sin. A carnal mind means a mind that’s ordinary; of mere human understanding; just normal human life The person who’s carnally-minded, even though he’s born again, reasons and acts like the natural man. He lives according to the senses. He’s more attuned to, and concerned about the things of the flesh. The Word and the spiritual realities of the Kingdom hardly get his attention. Now, the Bible tells us that to live that way is enmity against God (Romans 8:7); meaning that the carnal Christian walks at cross-purposes with God. He’s not ruled by or subject to the Word of God; a state that leads to death—separation from everything gracious and divine!...

TUESDAY 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS?

OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS? OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 MEMORISE: That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; Philippians 3:10 OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 READ: John 14:6-14 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. 8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.    9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father? 10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. 11 Believe me that I am in t...

OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 TUESDAY

  OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 TUESDAY: LET THEM FLY OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 MEMORISE: And it shall come to pass afterward, that l will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: Joel 2:28 OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 READ: Numbers 11:10-29: 10 Then Moses heard the people weep throughout their families, every man in the door of his tent: and the anger of the Lord was kindled greatly; Moses also was displeased. 11 And Moses said unto the Lord, Wherefore hast thou afflicted thy servant? and wherefore have I not found favour in thy sight, that thou layest the burden of all this people upon me? 12 Have I conceived all this people? have I begotten them, that thou shouldest say unto me, Carry them in thy bosom, as a nursing father beareth the sucking child, unto the land which thou swarest unto their fathers? 13 Whence should I have flesh to give unto all ...