Skip to main content

OPEN HEAVEN 16 OCTOBER 2023 MONDAY


OPEN HEAVEN 16 OCTOBER 2023 MONDAY: REAL GRACE

OPEN HEAVEN 16 OCTOBER 2023 MEMORIZE: For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace. Romans 6:14

OPEN HEAVEN 16 OCTOBER 2023 BIBLE READING TITUS 2:11-12

11 For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,

12 Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;

OPEN HEAVEN 16 OCTOBER 2023 MESSAGE

There are many preachers today who say that once a person is saved, he or she is forever saved, so the fellow would go to heaven even if he or she keeps committing sin.

That is a big lie.

My own Bible says clearly in Romans 6:15: “What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid.”

Real grace enables you to live holy rather than permit you to commit sin.

What the grace of God does is give you the ability to live above the dictates of your flesh.

It is by grace that you are saved (Ephesians 2:4-5).

After that, the grace of God that brought you salvation will then teach you to live holy. “For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men, Teaching

us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world”.

This is the true work of grace that the Bible talks about.

Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began. – (2 Timothy 1:9)

Please ignore anyone who tells you that the grace of God allows you to commit sin.

That is a message from the devil, carefully put together to send many people to hell.

The devil knows that no sinner will enter into heaven, so he carefully crafted this message for Christians to ensure that they continue to sin even after responding to the altar call, but he will fail over you, in Jesus’ name.

I have had big men of God argue with me over this subject and each time, I tell them, “Let us assume that you are correct, and once I have given my life to Christ before, heaven is sure even if I keep committing sin.

That means if rapture takes place or we both die, we will both go to heaven.

But if you are wrong, that means if rapture takes place now or we both die, I will go to heaven, and you will go to hell.

Either way, I am still correct. I would rather choose the safe path”. What about you?

Grace is the enablement to live above sin, not permission to commit it.

 

OPEN HEAVEN 16 OCTOBER 2023 HYMN

I NEED THEE EVERY HOUR

1 I need Thee ev’ry hour,
Most gracious Lord;
No tender voice like Thine
Can peace afford.

Refrain:
I need Thee, oh, I need Thee;
Ev’ry hour I need Thee;
Oh, bless me now, my Saviour,
I come to Thee.

2 I need Thee ev’ry hour,
Stay Thou nearby;
Temptations lose their pow’r
When Thou art nigh.

3 I need Thee ev’ry hour,
In joy or pain;
Come quickly and abide,
Or life is vain.

4 I need Thee ev’ry hour,
Teach me Thy will;
And Thy rich promises
In me fulfill.

5. I need Thee every hour
Most Holy One;
Oh, make me Thine indeed,
Thou blessed Son!

OPEN HEAVEN 16 OCTOBER 2023 BIBLE READING IN ONE YEAR: MARK 8-9

AUTHORS: PASTOR E.A ADEBOYE
PASTOR MRS FOLU ADEBOYE

 

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace (Romans 8:6). When the Bible talks about the carnal mind, it doesn’t mean a sinful mind per se, even though the carnal mind is prone to sin. A carnal mind means a mind that’s ordinary; of mere human understanding; just normal human life The person who’s carnally-minded, even though he’s born again, reasons and acts like the natural man. He lives according to the senses. He’s more attuned to, and concerned about the things of the flesh. The Word and the spiritual realities of the Kingdom hardly get his attention. Now, the Bible tells us that to live that way is enmity against God (Romans 8:7); meaning that the carnal Christian walks at cross-purposes with God. He’s not ruled by or subject to the Word of God; a state that leads to death—separation from everything gracious and divine!...

TUESDAY 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS?

OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS? OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 MEMORISE: That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; Philippians 3:10 OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 READ: John 14:6-14 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. 8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.    9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father? 10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. 11 Believe me that I am in t...

WEDNESDAY 26TH JUNE 2019 THEME: THE DANGER OF FRUITLESSNESS.

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL DATE: WEDNESDAY 26TH JUNE 2019 THEME: THE DANGER OF FRUITLESSNESS. MEMORISE: Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit. John 15:2 READ: Luke 13:6-9 6 He spake also this parable; A certain man had a fig tree planted in his vineyard; and he came and sought fruit thereon, and found none. 7 Then said he unto the dresser of his vineyard, Behold, these three years I come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and find none: cut it down; why cumbereth it the ground? 8 And he answering said unto him, Lord, let it alone this year also, till I shall dig about it, and dung it: 9 And if it bear fruit, well: and if not, then after that thou shalt cut it down. MESSAGE “Be fruitful” is the very first statement God made to mankind. This statement was pronounced both as a blessing and command. It is therefore obvious that fruitfulness is the heartbeat...