Skip to main content

POWERFUL DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY 31 OCTOBER 2023

 

 

Let’s Declare in Jesus’ name!

I decree and declare that the miracle-working power of God shall manifest mightily in my life, bringing glory to His name, in the mighty name of Jesus

I decree and declare that I am a worthy representative of God on this earth, shining His light in the darkness, in Jesus’ name

I decree and declare that I am empowered to fulfill God’s work during the day and be a beacon of light before the night falls, in Jesus’ name

I decree and declare that God bestows upon me life-transforming miracles that glorify His name, in the mighty name of Jesus

I decree and declare my liberation from every yoke, oppression, and limitation imposed by the enemy, in the mighty name of Jesus

Ezoic

I decree and declare that I am an instrument of God’s freedom, preaching the gospel to the poor and setting the captives free, in the mighty name of Jesus

I decree and declare the manifestation of God’s divine deliverance and transformation in my life, in Jesus’ name

I decree and declare my continuous worship and adoration of God, the great Deliverer, in Jesus’ name

I speak good tidings for me and my household in the month of November, in the mighty name of Jesus

I thank You Jesus October!

Ezoic

I love You Lord for Your goodness and mercies endures forever in my life

I decree and declare that no weapon fashioned against me shall proper, in the mighty name of Jesus

Thank You, Father, for your son Pastor E. A. Adeboye, and his household, and how You keep using him worldwide.

I decree and declare heaven responds to these prayers and declarations as I say them and I receive answers in Jesus’ name.

Thank You, Lord, for everyone in this community (RCCGONLINE.ORG). 

Thank You Holy Spirit for all the testimonies and miracles coming through these declarations. May they be permanent in Jesus’ name.

Father, let everybody joining in to say these declarations all over the world experience great miracles throughout this month. May we have numerous testimonies in Jesus’ name.

Somebody shout Hallelujah!

See you tomorrow!

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace (Romans 8:6). When the Bible talks about the carnal mind, it doesn’t mean a sinful mind per se, even though the carnal mind is prone to sin. A carnal mind means a mind that’s ordinary; of mere human understanding; just normal human life The person who’s carnally-minded, even though he’s born again, reasons and acts like the natural man. He lives according to the senses. He’s more attuned to, and concerned about the things of the flesh. The Word and the spiritual realities of the Kingdom hardly get his attention. Now, the Bible tells us that to live that way is enmity against God (Romans 8:7); meaning that the carnal Christian walks at cross-purposes with God. He’s not ruled by or subject to the Word of God; a state that leads to death—separation from everything gracious and divine!...

TUESDAY 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS?

OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS? OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 MEMORISE: That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; Philippians 3:10 OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 READ: John 14:6-14 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. 8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.    9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father? 10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. 11 Believe me that I am in t...

OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 TUESDAY

  OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 TUESDAY: LET THEM FLY OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 MEMORISE: And it shall come to pass afterward, that l will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: Joel 2:28 OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 READ: Numbers 11:10-29: 10 Then Moses heard the people weep throughout their families, every man in the door of his tent: and the anger of the Lord was kindled greatly; Moses also was displeased. 11 And Moses said unto the Lord, Wherefore hast thou afflicted thy servant? and wherefore have I not found favour in thy sight, that thou layest the burden of all this people upon me? 12 Have I conceived all this people? have I begotten them, that thou shouldest say unto me, Carry them in thy bosom, as a nursing father beareth the sucking child, unto the land which thou swarest unto their fathers? 13 Whence should I have flesh to give unto all ...