Skip to main content

DAILY DECLARATIONS FROM OPEN HEAVENS 15 FEBRUARY 2020 SATURDAY

DAILY DECLARATIONS FROM OPEN HEAVENS 15 FEBRUARY 2020 SATURDAY

DAILY DECLARATIONS FROM OPEN HEAVENS 15 FEBRUARY 2020 SATURDAY
GOOD MORNING BELOVED,
SING A SONG OF PRAISE TO THE KING OF KINGS, WORSHIP THE BEAUTY OF HIS HOLINESS
DAILY PERSONAL CONFESSION: I am a success in all areas of life, nothing can stop me, nothing can make me weary because thesame spirit that raise Jesus from death is alive in me forever. I will not question God, neither will I question His works in my life. Hallelujah!
DAILY DECLARATIONS
This Weekend, the presence of God will be with you and your entire household: both far and near all through the day, in Jesus’ Name!
May His divine protection speak for You always, in Jesus’ Name
Let all that concerns you receive divine Word today, in Jesus Name!
I speak against every fear that wants to cripple my faith in Christ, this day an end comes to You, in Jesus name
I come against all power of failure wandering around my destiny you are terminated now, in Jesus’ Name
I uproot every evil plantation that has been growing in my lineage against the will of God, in Jesus’ Name
I decree, my life is never forsaken by God because I am His child, in Jesus’ Name
I decree, the word of God work wonders in and around me each day, in Jesus’ Name
I decree, my testimony will never be negated either by human or any spiritual force in Jesus’ Name
I decree, I will excel, I will never be put in the dungeon of stagnation physically or spiritually, in Jesus’ Name
I come against every thoughts of suicide playing around in anyone’s mind now, I decree freedom from such thoughts, in Jesus’ Name
I release this community and nation into the hands of God and decree an end to innocent blood shed, in Jesus’ Name
I decree every terrorist plan an association over this nation will never see the light of day again, in Jesus’ name
I decree, henceforth my life is a life of worship not worry in Jesus’ Name
I decree nothing will stop me from entering into the promises of God for me, in Jesus’ Name
I decree, henceforth no delay will limit the answers to my prayer and my testimony in Jesus’ Name
I decree, every power of sorcerers against my glory is permanently negated, in Jesus’Name
I decree, my life is filled with faith and blessings, I am a success in all areas, in Jesus’ Name
I conquer all challenges in Jesus name because greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world.
I decree, I’m an embodiment of supernatural grace therefore I function daily in the supernatural, in Jesus’ Name
I decree, the joy of God works in me and elevates me to the height of purpose and fulfillment, in Jesus name
I cancel every stain of doubt in my life and lineage limiting the manifestation of God’s promises in us, in Jesus name
I decree concerning every disease, infections or natural disasters to hear the word of God and come to an end in any part of the world they are in Jesus name
Beloved, Intercede for many going through any medical procedure, either transplant of any organ that they will be divinely restored in Jesus’ Name
I decree over my life and that of other believers on this platform, no sickness will have a stand in our lives, in Jesus name
I command those impossibilities of mine to overturn now to possibilities, in Jesus Name
I command that sickness to leave your body now in Jesus Name!
I cover all homes on this platform with the blood of Jesus!
I will not have cause to mourn over anyone of you on this platform, in Jesus Name!
Go ahead and celebrate God for this declarations
What A FAITHFUL FATHER!
We return all Glory to you Alone.
Hallelujah!
God bless You!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TUESDAY 3RD MARCH 2020.THEME: NIGHT TIME.

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL DATE: TUESDAY 3RD MARCH 2020. THEME:  NIGHT TIME. MEMORISE: But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way. Matthew 13:25 READ: Acts 23:23-35 23 And he called unto him two centurions, saying, Make ready two hundred soldiers to go to Caesarea, and horsemen threescore and ten, and spearmen two hundred, at the third hour of the night; 24 And provide them beasts, that they may set Paul on, and bring him safe unto Felix the governor. 25 And he wrote a letter after this manner: 26 Claudius Lysias unto the most excellent governor Felix sendeth greeting. 27 This man was taken of the Jews, and should have been killed of them: then came I with an army, and rescued him, having understood that he was a Roman. 28 And when I would have known the cause wherefore they accused him, I brought him forth into their council: 29 Whom I perceived to be accused of questions of their law, but to have nothing laid to his charge worthy of death

Prayer Points On Today’s Open Heavens: (Monday, February 4, 2019) – Embrace Truth

Prayer Points On Today’s Open Heavens: (Monday, February 4, 2019) – Embrace Truth Prayer Points On Today’s Open Heavens: (Monday, February 4, 2019) – Embrace Truth 1.I will praise thee, O LORD, with my whole heart; I will be glad and rejoice in thee: I will sing praises unto thy holy name, O most high God. 2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus’ name. 3.Father, in Your presence, there is fullness of joy, please, let my joy be full, 24/7, on a daily basis, in Jesus’ name. 4.Father, let every source of bitter water that has flown into my life, dry up, now, in Jesus’ name.    5.Father, please, do something for me and my family, this season, that will cause us to be glad and rejoice, for the rest of our lives, in Jesus’ name. 6.Father, please, do not allow sorrow to mix with my joy; let no power be able to cut short my joy and celebrations, in Jesus’ name. 7.Father, let Your joy be my portion and strength, all the days o

2 JANUARY 2019 – A CHILD OF ISSACHAR? OPEN HEAVEN 2 JANUARY 2019

OPEN HEAVEN 2 JANUARY 2019 – A CHILD OF ISSACHAR? OPEN HEAVEN 2 JANUARY 2019 MEMORISE: And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life. 1 John 5:20 OPEN HEAVEN 2 JANUARY 2019 READ: 1 Chronicles 12:32 And of the children of Issachar, which were men that had understanding of the times, to know what Israel ought to do; the heads of them were two hundred; and all their brethren were at their commandment. As we start another year, it is pertinent for us to have an understanding of the times we live in, in order for us to succeed. The good thing about understanding is that it belongs to God (Psalm 147:5). Today’s memory verse reveals that one of the reasons why the Lord Jesus Christ came to this world is to give us understanding. Click To Read – Rccg Prophecy For 2019 By Pastor E A Adeboye How then do we gain access to the