Skip to main content

PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY’S OPEN HEAVENS 20 FEBRUARY 2020 THURSDAY

PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY’S OPEN HEAVENS 20 FEBRUARY 2020 THURSDAY

GOOD MORNING BELOVED,
SING A WORSHIP SONG TO THE ONE WHO IS MIGHTIER THAN THE MIGHTIEST, STRONGER THAN THE STRONGEST, KING OF kings.
The following short prayers offer guiding words to use for praying over various topics including worry, anxiety, doubt, forgiveness, fear, and other areas of life where we need to ask for God’s help. Please use these prayers and allow the Holy Spirit to guide you as you add some of your own words and personalize your petitions to God.
DAILY PERSONAL CONFESSION: I am blessed and highly favoured. Eyes have not seen, ears have not heard either has it entered into the heart of men the great and mighty things God has prepared for me and it’s manifesting in my life. Glory to God, Hallelujah!
PRAYER POINTS:
Holy one of Israel, I exalt and worship you for being my creator and privilege to talk with You, whenever I want.
Thank you everlasting father for this wonderful Thursday and grace of life
Lord Jesus, thank You for the forgiveness of sin and the salvation of my soul
Lord Jesus, thank You for Your strength released unto me each day and for this wonderful online platform (rccgonline.org) that brings me close to You daily
Father thank you for the joy like a river released into my life daily
Father, please give me the strength and grace to pray as often as possible, help me to control my doubt while I’m communicating with You, in Jesus’ Name.
Father, help me not to regard prayer as a form of complaining to You about my predicaments often, but as a privilege to communicate with my Master through the help of the Holy Spirit, in Jesus’ Name.
Holy Spirit, help me to believe in the efficacy of prayer without doubt, in Jesus’ Name.
Lord Jesus, help me to see beyond myself and open my spiritual eyes on Your infinite power through this medium of communication with You, in Jesus’ Name.
Father, give me the grace to abide in the power of prayer and be still with you in Jesus’ Name.
Father, help me keep you as the center of my life by constant renewal of my body, mind and soul through prayers,  in Jesus’ Name.
Father, my trust is in you, even when it has been said by man that it’s irreversible let there be a turn around over the situations in my life right now, in Jesus’ Name
Holy Spirit Divine, help me to make prayer a necessity in my everyday life, in Jesus’ Name.
Lord eternal, concerning (mention) that I have depended and relied on you for, let me have a testimony, in Jesus’ Name
Lord Jesus, I ask for grace to share these spiritual messages, prayers and declarations I receive here daily with others, in Jesus’ Name
Father, through this platform, you shall bring many to Christ and for the salvation of their souls, in Jesus’ Name
Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A.Adeboye; let every tongue that should rise against him in judgement be condemned till eternity, in Jesus’ name.
Father, bless the intercessory team, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus’ name.
Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus’ name.
Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
In Jesus’ name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurHomes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TUESDAY 3RD MARCH 2020.THEME: NIGHT TIME.

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL DATE: TUESDAY 3RD MARCH 2020. THEME:  NIGHT TIME. MEMORISE: But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way. Matthew 13:25 READ: Acts 23:23-35 23 And he called unto him two centurions, saying, Make ready two hundred soldiers to go to Caesarea, and horsemen threescore and ten, and spearmen two hundred, at the third hour of the night; 24 And provide them beasts, that they may set Paul on, and bring him safe unto Felix the governor. 25 And he wrote a letter after this manner: 26 Claudius Lysias unto the most excellent governor Felix sendeth greeting. 27 This man was taken of the Jews, and should have been killed of them: then came I with an army, and rescued him, having understood that he was a Roman. 28 And when I would have known the cause wherefore they accused him, I brought him forth into their council: 29 Whom I perceived to be accused of questions of their law, but to have nothing laid to his charge worthy of death

Prayer Points On Today’s Open Heavens: (Monday, February 4, 2019) – Embrace Truth

Prayer Points On Today’s Open Heavens: (Monday, February 4, 2019) – Embrace Truth Prayer Points On Today’s Open Heavens: (Monday, February 4, 2019) – Embrace Truth 1.I will praise thee, O LORD, with my whole heart; I will be glad and rejoice in thee: I will sing praises unto thy holy name, O most high God. 2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus’ name. 3.Father, in Your presence, there is fullness of joy, please, let my joy be full, 24/7, on a daily basis, in Jesus’ name. 4.Father, let every source of bitter water that has flown into my life, dry up, now, in Jesus’ name.    5.Father, please, do something for me and my family, this season, that will cause us to be glad and rejoice, for the rest of our lives, in Jesus’ name. 6.Father, please, do not allow sorrow to mix with my joy; let no power be able to cut short my joy and celebrations, in Jesus’ name. 7.Father, let Your joy be my portion and strength, all the days o

2 JANUARY 2019 – A CHILD OF ISSACHAR? OPEN HEAVEN 2 JANUARY 2019

OPEN HEAVEN 2 JANUARY 2019 – A CHILD OF ISSACHAR? OPEN HEAVEN 2 JANUARY 2019 MEMORISE: And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life. 1 John 5:20 OPEN HEAVEN 2 JANUARY 2019 READ: 1 Chronicles 12:32 And of the children of Issachar, which were men that had understanding of the times, to know what Israel ought to do; the heads of them were two hundred; and all their brethren were at their commandment. As we start another year, it is pertinent for us to have an understanding of the times we live in, in order for us to succeed. The good thing about understanding is that it belongs to God (Psalm 147:5). Today’s memory verse reveals that one of the reasons why the Lord Jesus Christ came to this world is to give us understanding. Click To Read – Rccg Prophecy For 2019 By Pastor E A Adeboye How then do we gain access to the