Skip to main content

DAILY DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY 27 JULY 2020 MONDAY

DAILY DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY 27 JULY 2020 MONDAY

GOOD MORNING BELOVED,
DAILY PERSONAL CONFESSION: My destiny is permanently hidden in the secret place of the Most High. My thoughts in life aligns with His will and purpose for me. My feets are directed by God, so I will never be at the wrong place as the wrong time. He watches over me and never slumber, He is my keeper and sustainer, He is my glory and lifter up of my head. He is Messiah my king, my source, my hope, my desire, my strength and my shield. I live, move and have my being in Him always. Hallelujah!
READ >> OPEN HEAVENS 27 JULY 2020
READ >> OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 27 JULY 2020
DAILY DECLARATIONS
This Monday, the presence of God will go with me and my household in Jesus’ name!
I decree, let the grace that is superabundant to make wonders in my life and enable win souls for the kingdom of God rest upon my life and my household, in the most powerful name of Jesus
I decree my life will always be an haven of worship and soul winning to the Most High King, in the mighty name of Jesus
I decree, this day, let me encounter a visitation with You that will transform my destiny and make me a great tool for the kingdom, in the mighty name of Jesus
I decree henceforth I live a life that please Christ regardless of the plans of adversaries and I will keep moving in the direction that God wants for me, in the mighty name of Jesus
I terminate every unwanted pain and shame orchestrated from pit of hell against my desire to work for the kingdom, in the mighty name of Jesus
I destroy every flying arrow targeted at me and my household in Jesus’ name
I decree over this new day of the week and the remaining days, the peace of God that surpass all understanding fills me henceforth, in the mighty name of Jesus
I decree, I will never lack or sorrow over all that concerns me, in the matchless name of Jesus
I decree, an end has come to all opposing counsel against the counsel of God regarding my household and I, in the mighty name of Jesus
I decree, let there be mass revival of souls and Salvation in every part of the world right now, in the mighty name of Jesus
I decree, every tongue of destruction speaking condemnation over my life and household is negated right now, in the mighty name of Jesus
I decree my life and being will never be truncated by known or unknown force, in the mighty name of Jesus
I cancel the effect of every negative revelation over my life and household in Jesus’ name
I decree the healing power of God overflows over my life and being always, in the matchless name of Jesus
I decree, let every believer on this platform (rccgonline.org) never miss the promises of God that stands sure in our lives and our joy will never turn to sadness in Jesus’ most powerful name
I decree over my country the purpose of God only will manifest in all ramifications, in the mighty name of Jesus
I decree concerning my health, the grace of God will continue to speak for me, in the mighty name of Jesus
What A FAITHFUL FATHER!
We return all Glory to our FATHER in heaven.
Dear Holy Spirit, thank You for all the testimonies on this platform, please continue to inspire the intercessory team for more prophetic declarations on this platform, in Jesus’ name
Somebody shout Hallelujah!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TUESDAY 3RD MARCH 2020.THEME: NIGHT TIME.

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL DATE: TUESDAY 3RD MARCH 2020. THEME:  NIGHT TIME. MEMORISE: But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way. Matthew 13:25 READ: Acts 23:23-35 23 And he called unto him two centurions, saying, Make ready two hundred soldiers to go to Caesarea, and horsemen threescore and ten, and spearmen two hundred, at the third hour of the night; 24 And provide them beasts, that they may set Paul on, and bring him safe unto Felix the governor. 25 And he wrote a letter after this manner: 26 Claudius Lysias unto the most excellent governor Felix sendeth greeting. 27 This man was taken of the Jews, and should have been killed of them: then came I with an army, and rescued him, having understood that he was a Roman. 28 And when I would have known the cause wherefore they accused him, I brought him forth into their council: 29 Whom I perceived to be accused of questions of their law, but to have nothing laid to his charge worthy of death

Prayer Points On Today’s Open Heavens: (Monday, February 4, 2019) – Embrace Truth

Prayer Points On Today’s Open Heavens: (Monday, February 4, 2019) – Embrace Truth Prayer Points On Today’s Open Heavens: (Monday, February 4, 2019) – Embrace Truth 1.I will praise thee, O LORD, with my whole heart; I will be glad and rejoice in thee: I will sing praises unto thy holy name, O most high God. 2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus’ name. 3.Father, in Your presence, there is fullness of joy, please, let my joy be full, 24/7, on a daily basis, in Jesus’ name. 4.Father, let every source of bitter water that has flown into my life, dry up, now, in Jesus’ name.    5.Father, please, do something for me and my family, this season, that will cause us to be glad and rejoice, for the rest of our lives, in Jesus’ name. 6.Father, please, do not allow sorrow to mix with my joy; let no power be able to cut short my joy and celebrations, in Jesus’ name. 7.Father, let Your joy be my portion and strength, all the days o

2 JANUARY 2019 – A CHILD OF ISSACHAR? OPEN HEAVEN 2 JANUARY 2019

OPEN HEAVEN 2 JANUARY 2019 – A CHILD OF ISSACHAR? OPEN HEAVEN 2 JANUARY 2019 MEMORISE: And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life. 1 John 5:20 OPEN HEAVEN 2 JANUARY 2019 READ: 1 Chronicles 12:32 And of the children of Issachar, which were men that had understanding of the times, to know what Israel ought to do; the heads of them were two hundred; and all their brethren were at their commandment. As we start another year, it is pertinent for us to have an understanding of the times we live in, in order for us to succeed. The good thing about understanding is that it belongs to God (Psalm 147:5). Today’s memory verse reveals that one of the reasons why the Lord Jesus Christ came to this world is to give us understanding. Click To Read – Rccg Prophecy For 2019 By Pastor E A Adeboye How then do we gain access to the