Skip to main content

PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY’S OPEN HEAVEN 7 JULY 2020 TUESDAY

PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY’S OPEN HEAVEN 7 JULY 2020 TUESDAY

GOOD MORNING BELOVED,
DAILY PERSONAL CONFESSION: The amazing power of God rests and abide upon my life. I am filled with the fruit of the spirit each and everyday therefore the works of flesh cannot manifest in and through me. I am a product of grace so I can never be accounted for among the disgraced. The wonderful power of God is guiding my path, my will, my decision and my utterance. The spirit of the Lord is causing me to abide and be a fruitful branch in the vine. Never will I record loss, unfruitfulness or barrenness in any aspect of my life in Jesus’ name. Amen!
READ >> OPEN HEAVENS 7 JULY 2020
READ >> DAILY DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY 7 JULY 2020
READ >> OPEN HEAVENS FOR TEENS 7 JULY 2020
PRAYER POINTS
My FATHER and my GOD I worship Your name and magnify You. I thank You for this wonderful day and privilege to be alive
MIGHTY GOD, thank You for this blessed new day and grace of life. Thank You for the forgiveness of sin and salvation of my soul
FATHER, each day of my life till I see You in glory let my life express Your grace and constantly worship the The Mighty Man of war, in the mighty name of Jesus
HOLY SPIRIT, lead me and guide me in the path of righteousness each day and deliver me from all forms of evil, because You are the LION OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH.
FATHER, uproot from my life whatever it may be that will or wants to stop me from worshipping Your, the Holy One of Israel
FATHER, henceforth, let me operate in humility according to Your will so I can be productive in the way You want me to, in the mighty name of Jesus
KING of kings, terminate in and around me, every hasting that will lead to truncation of my destiny or household, in the mighty name of Jesus
LORD STRONG AND MIGHTY, grant me the attribute to emulate You always so that I can fulfill purpose, in the mighty name of Jesus
FATHER, let Your amazing hand be evident in all aspects of my life beyond my understanding, in the mighty name of Jesus
HOLY SPIRIT, let Your truth dwell supernaturally inside of me and my household henceforth, in the mighty name of Jesus
FATHER, help me to constantly improve on my worship to You in truth and in spirit, in the mighty name of Jesus
FATHER, deliver me and my household from this – “I don’t care” spirit of end times and help us to always acknowledge You before and after our day, in the mighty name of Jesus
FATHER, bless Your children; Pastor E. A. Adeboye, Pastor Foluke A. Adeboye, their children and everyone working with them; grant them divine health, and at the end of their sojourn here on earth, please, let them see You in glory, in Jesus name.
OUR FATHER, please uphold Your children working everyday on this platform (rccgonline.org) to prepare these prayers and declarations with Your right hand of righteousness. Give them the grace to keep up with this good work of Faith, in the name of Jesus
OUR FATHER, bless each and everyone dedicating their time to pray through these prayers & declarations at the point of their needs. Give them the grace to share/rebroadcast these prayers, in Jesus’ name.
FATHER, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus’ name.
Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
In Jesus’ name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
Thank you FATHER for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurHomes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TUESDAY 3RD MARCH 2020.THEME: NIGHT TIME.

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL DATE: TUESDAY 3RD MARCH 2020. THEME:  NIGHT TIME. MEMORISE: But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way. Matthew 13:25 READ: Acts 23:23-35 23 And he called unto him two centurions, saying, Make ready two hundred soldiers to go to Caesarea, and horsemen threescore and ten, and spearmen two hundred, at the third hour of the night; 24 And provide them beasts, that they may set Paul on, and bring him safe unto Felix the governor. 25 And he wrote a letter after this manner: 26 Claudius Lysias unto the most excellent governor Felix sendeth greeting. 27 This man was taken of the Jews, and should have been killed of them: then came I with an army, and rescued him, having understood that he was a Roman. 28 And when I would have known the cause wherefore they accused him, I brought him forth into their council: 29 Whom I perceived to be accused of questions of their law, but to have nothing laid to his charge worthy of death

Prayer Points On Today’s Open Heavens: (Monday, February 4, 2019) – Embrace Truth

Prayer Points On Today’s Open Heavens: (Monday, February 4, 2019) – Embrace Truth Prayer Points On Today’s Open Heavens: (Monday, February 4, 2019) – Embrace Truth 1.I will praise thee, O LORD, with my whole heart; I will be glad and rejoice in thee: I will sing praises unto thy holy name, O most high God. 2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus’ name. 3.Father, in Your presence, there is fullness of joy, please, let my joy be full, 24/7, on a daily basis, in Jesus’ name. 4.Father, let every source of bitter water that has flown into my life, dry up, now, in Jesus’ name.    5.Father, please, do something for me and my family, this season, that will cause us to be glad and rejoice, for the rest of our lives, in Jesus’ name. 6.Father, please, do not allow sorrow to mix with my joy; let no power be able to cut short my joy and celebrations, in Jesus’ name. 7.Father, let Your joy be my portion and strength, all the days o

2 JANUARY 2019 – A CHILD OF ISSACHAR? OPEN HEAVEN 2 JANUARY 2019

OPEN HEAVEN 2 JANUARY 2019 – A CHILD OF ISSACHAR? OPEN HEAVEN 2 JANUARY 2019 MEMORISE: And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life. 1 John 5:20 OPEN HEAVEN 2 JANUARY 2019 READ: 1 Chronicles 12:32 And of the children of Issachar, which were men that had understanding of the times, to know what Israel ought to do; the heads of them were two hundred; and all their brethren were at their commandment. As we start another year, it is pertinent for us to have an understanding of the times we live in, in order for us to succeed. The good thing about understanding is that it belongs to God (Psalm 147:5). Today’s memory verse reveals that one of the reasons why the Lord Jesus Christ came to this world is to give us understanding. Click To Read – Rccg Prophecy For 2019 By Pastor E A Adeboye How then do we gain access to the