Skip to main content

CHILDLIKE CONFIDENCE IN THE WORD Friday, June 8th

CHILDLIKE CONFIDENCE IN THE WORD

Friday, June 8th
Pr Chris

So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth…it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it (Isaiah 55:11).

The Word of God is trustworthy; it’s living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword (Hebrews 4:12 AMPC). God’s desire for us is to be built by the Word; we excel and make progress by the Word. 1 Peter 2:2 says, “As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby.” He wants us to accept the Word of God like children. Children are trusting.

Jesus said, “…Truly I say to you, unless you… become like little children [trusting, lowly, loving, forgiving], you can never enter the kingdom of heaven [at all]” (Matthew 18:3 AMPC). Exhibiting childlike confidence in the Word doesn’t make you gullible or naïve. Rather, it means you’re smart and functioning in the wisdom of God.

Many make the Word of non-effect in their own lives because they argue with the Word; they always try to rationalize the Word. Children don’t try to rationalize things; they simply act from their standpoint of innocence, trusting the one who’s leading, guiding or instructing them. That’s how we ought to be with the Word.

Jesus said to the Pharisees, “You have made the Word of God of non-effect through your tradition” (Mark 7:13). Don’t hold on to religious opinions, beliefs and thought-patterns that are contrary to the Word. Have a childlike delight and hunger for the Word to do what it says.

It doesn’t matter where you’ve been or what has happened to you; you can trust the Word and use it to effect changes in your family, home, finances, academics, and physical body. If sickness tries to attack you, stand firm on the Word. Declare, “I’m healthy and strong, because I have the life of God in me.” If it’s fear, declare, “I’m more than a conqueror; greater is He that’s in me, than he that’s in the world.”

The Word is dependable. Therefore, be bold to speak it forth, and it’ll always prevail.

Click To Sponsor : http://biy.ly/PartnerWithUsToday

CONFESSION
The Word of God is working and producing results in me! I’m like a tree by the streams; evergreen, bearing luscious fruits, because the Word of God is my life and sustenance. I live in divine health, supernatural abundance, and in continuous victory and prosperity, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:Isaiah 55:10-11; Joshua 1:8; Matthew 18:3-4 AMPC

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: John 21 & 1 Chronicles 26-29

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:1 Corinthians 16:13-24 & Ecclesiastes 7-8

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace (Romans 8:6). When the Bible talks about the carnal mind, it doesn’t mean a sinful mind per se, even though the carnal mind is prone to sin. A carnal mind means a mind that’s ordinary; of mere human understanding; just normal human life The person who’s carnally-minded, even though he’s born again, reasons and acts like the natural man. He lives according to the senses. He’s more attuned to, and concerned about the things of the flesh. The Word and the spiritual realities of the Kingdom hardly get his attention. Now, the Bible tells us that to live that way is enmity against God (Romans 8:7); meaning that the carnal Christian walks at cross-purposes with God. He’s not ruled by or subject to the Word of God; a state that leads to death—separation from everything gracious and divine!...

TUESDAY 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS?

OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS? OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 MEMORISE: That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; Philippians 3:10 OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 READ: John 14:6-14 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. 8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.    9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father? 10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. 11 Believe me that I am in t...

WEDNESDAY 26TH JUNE 2019 THEME: THE DANGER OF FRUITLESSNESS.

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL DATE: WEDNESDAY 26TH JUNE 2019 THEME: THE DANGER OF FRUITLESSNESS. MEMORISE: Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit. John 15:2 READ: Luke 13:6-9 6 He spake also this parable; A certain man had a fig tree planted in his vineyard; and he came and sought fruit thereon, and found none. 7 Then said he unto the dresser of his vineyard, Behold, these three years I come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and find none: cut it down; why cumbereth it the ground? 8 And he answering said unto him, Lord, let it alone this year also, till I shall dig about it, and dung it: 9 And if it bear fruit, well: and if not, then after that thou shalt cut it down. MESSAGE “Be fruitful” is the very first statement God made to mankind. This statement was pronounced both as a blessing and command. It is therefore obvious that fruitfulness is the heartbeat...