Skip to main content

RISE ABOVE THE ELEMENTS Sunday, June 17th

RISE ABOVE THE ELEMENTS

Sunday, June 17th
Pr Chris

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose (Romans 8:28).

Nothing in life, including the weather and its elements, is set to your disadvantage. The different seasons—summer, winter, autumn, spring— were all created for your benefit.

In Genesis 8:22, the Lord said, “While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.” All the weather conditions have come to stay, because God made it that way. Nevertheless, He made them subject to you. It makes no difference how harsh the weather may be, you can rise above it.

Someone says, “I decided to take things easy, because I’ve been ‘under the weather’”; how could you be under the weather? Be above it! If you confess you’re under the weather, the debilitating effects of the atmospheric conditions will buffet you.

Some believe that during winter, there’s a sharp rise in the incidence of respiratory infections, such as the “colds” and the more severe “flu.” Thus, many never look forward to winter; they dread it. No! If you’re born again, you’re to rise above the weather and all its limitations and effects, with your words. This doesn’t necessarily mean that during winter the weather would suddenly become hot, no. It just means that no matter how cold it gets, it won’t have any negative effect on you.

The earlier you start professing words of faith to recondition the elements and circumstances in your favour, the better for you. When others say, “There’s cold and flu spreading like wildfire,” your response should be different; you’re to say, “In and around me is divine health, because I dwell in a different atmosphere; the atmosphere of the Holy Ghost.”

Even now, declare, “I rise above the weather conditions and the health or environmental issues they bring. I have eternal life in me; I’m indestructible, impregnable, and imperishable. I carry my own atmosphere everywhere I go.” Hallelujah!

Click To Sponsor : http://bit.ly/PartnerWithUsToday

PRAYER
In the Name of the Lord Jesus, I rise above all limitations and conditions that seek to put men under. I walk in the dominion and power of the Spirit over and above circumstances, and elements of this world. I acknowledge that all things work together for my good; therefore, I experience victory, prosperity, and success today and always. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:Job 22:29; Mark 4:39-41; Isaiah 43:2

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:Acts 7:1-53 & 2 Chronicles 29-30

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:2 Corinthians 5:1-10 & Isaiah 3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace (Romans 8:6). When the Bible talks about the carnal mind, it doesn’t mean a sinful mind per se, even though the carnal mind is prone to sin. A carnal mind means a mind that’s ordinary; of mere human understanding; just normal human life The person who’s carnally-minded, even though he’s born again, reasons and acts like the natural man. He lives according to the senses. He’s more attuned to, and concerned about the things of the flesh. The Word and the spiritual realities of the Kingdom hardly get his attention. Now, the Bible tells us that to live that way is enmity against God (Romans 8:7); meaning that the carnal Christian walks at cross-purposes with God. He’s not ruled by or subject to the Word of God; a state that leads to death—separation from everything gracious and divine!...

TUESDAY 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS?

OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS? OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 MEMORISE: That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; Philippians 3:10 OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 READ: John 14:6-14 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. 8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.    9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father? 10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. 11 Believe me that I am in t...

WEDNESDAY 26TH JUNE 2019 THEME: THE DANGER OF FRUITLESSNESS.

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL DATE: WEDNESDAY 26TH JUNE 2019 THEME: THE DANGER OF FRUITLESSNESS. MEMORISE: Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit. John 15:2 READ: Luke 13:6-9 6 He spake also this parable; A certain man had a fig tree planted in his vineyard; and he came and sought fruit thereon, and found none. 7 Then said he unto the dresser of his vineyard, Behold, these three years I come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and find none: cut it down; why cumbereth it the ground? 8 And he answering said unto him, Lord, let it alone this year also, till I shall dig about it, and dung it: 9 And if it bear fruit, well: and if not, then after that thou shalt cut it down. MESSAGE “Be fruitful” is the very first statement God made to mankind. This statement was pronounced both as a blessing and command. It is therefore obvious that fruitfulness is the heartbeat...