Skip to main content

THE LANGUAGE OF OUR KINGDOM Tuesday, June 12th

THE LANGUAGE OF OUR KINGDOM

Tuesday, June 12th
Pr Chris

Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God. Which things also we speak… (1 Corinthians 2:12-13).

As Christians, we belong to a real spiritual kingdom: the Kingdom of God’s love-Son. In that kingdom, we have our peculiar Kingdom language. We don’t just talk; we speak the wisdom of God; that’s the language of our Kingdom: “Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought” (1 Corinthians 2:6).

Too many Christians don’t understand how to speak the Kingdom language, because they’ve never been rightly and adequately taught, and as a result, they talk fear, and unbelief. Some of them call it “reality”; “Let’s face reality” they’d say, referring to the things that their senses can perceive. The only reality is God’s Word.

Don’t say you’re broke just because there’s no money in your pocket or bank account. Instead, affirm, “The Lord is my shepherd and I lack nothing; He’s brought me into a large place, a place of wealth untold. I’m supernaturally supplied, and all my needs are met; I have no consciousness of lack, because all things are mine!” That’s speaking the language of our Kingdom.

Somebody says, “But we have to say it as it is; if I feel a headache why can’t I say I have a headache?” You can’t say, “I have a headache,” because headaches don’t exist in our Kingdom. The things we speak are the things God has freely given to us, and sickness, disease, failure, lack, and death aren’t part of those things.

When you speak contrary to your divine nature and provisions in Christ, it’s an “illegal operation”; it’s like entering the wrong codes into a programme or computer system; it won’t work.

Therefore, speak the wisdom of God always. Only affirm your glorious life in Christ. When you declare, “I’m the manifestation of the glory of God,” you’re speaking the language of our Kingdom; you’re communicating with the right sound code. Hallelujah!

Click To Sponsor : http://bit.ly/PartnerWithUsToday

CONFESSION
I speak the wisdom of God always, and the circumstances of life are subdued before me. I reason with the mind of Christ, and my outlook on life is from the perspective of the Word. I’m making unstoppable progress in life and ministry, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:Luke 6:45; 1 Corinthians 2:6-7; Colossians 4:6

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Acts 3 & 2 Chronicles 12-15

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: 2 Corinthians 2:8-17 & Songs Of Solomon 3-4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace (Romans 8:6). When the Bible talks about the carnal mind, it doesn’t mean a sinful mind per se, even though the carnal mind is prone to sin. A carnal mind means a mind that’s ordinary; of mere human understanding; just normal human life The person who’s carnally-minded, even though he’s born again, reasons and acts like the natural man. He lives according to the senses. He’s more attuned to, and concerned about the things of the flesh. The Word and the spiritual realities of the Kingdom hardly get his attention. Now, the Bible tells us that to live that way is enmity against God (Romans 8:7); meaning that the carnal Christian walks at cross-purposes with God. He’s not ruled by or subject to the Word of God; a state that leads to death—separation from everything gracious and divine!...

TUESDAY 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS?

OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS? OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 MEMORISE: That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; Philippians 3:10 OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 READ: John 14:6-14 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. 8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.    9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father? 10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. 11 Believe me that I am in t...

WEDNESDAY 26TH JUNE 2019 THEME: THE DANGER OF FRUITLESSNESS.

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL DATE: WEDNESDAY 26TH JUNE 2019 THEME: THE DANGER OF FRUITLESSNESS. MEMORISE: Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit. John 15:2 READ: Luke 13:6-9 6 He spake also this parable; A certain man had a fig tree planted in his vineyard; and he came and sought fruit thereon, and found none. 7 Then said he unto the dresser of his vineyard, Behold, these three years I come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and find none: cut it down; why cumbereth it the ground? 8 And he answering said unto him, Lord, let it alone this year also, till I shall dig about it, and dung it: 9 And if it bear fruit, well: and if not, then after that thou shalt cut it down. MESSAGE “Be fruitful” is the very first statement God made to mankind. This statement was pronounced both as a blessing and command. It is therefore obvious that fruitfulness is the heartbeat...