Skip to main content

WEDNESDAY, 13TH JUNE MAKE WAR WITH WORDS.

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES WEDNESDAY, 13TH JUNE. http://bit.ly/rorsponsorship

MAKE WAR WITH WORDS.

Take with you words, and turn to the Lord: say unto him, Take away all iniquity, and receive us graciously: so will we render the calves of our lips (Hosea 14:2).

Being born again, we’re engaged in a spiritual warfare: a fight of faith. Actually, it’s called “the good fight of faith” (1 Timothy 6:12). It’s a good fight because we always win. If a Christian loses in the good fight of faith, then he or she isn’t using the right arsenal; and part of that arsenal is prophecy.

In 1 Timothy 1:18, the Apostle Paul, by the Spirit, gave an important charge to Timothy, and by extension the rest of us, saying, “This charge I commit unto thee, son Timothy, according to the prophecies which went before on thee, that thou by them mightest war a good warfare.”

We make war with prophecies. Don’t let the Word of the Lord that has gone forth concerning your finances, health, family, business or career fall to the ground. Use them in your fight of faith. Make war with them. No matter what comes against you; no matter the challenges or crises you face, declare the Word.

It’s time to make war with those prophecies you wrote somewhere in your note or diary. God gave you those words for you to affirm the same in consent. If you don’t say it, it won’t work. “He said; so that we may boldly say...” (Hebrews 13:5-6).

For example, Isaiah 43:2 says, “When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.” Don’t just read that and be quiet; respond. Declare, “I’m forever protected and fortified against all evil and wickedness in this world. I dwell in the safety and peaceful habitation of the Almighty; a place of glory, dominion and everlasting joy, where I reign and rule with Christ over circumstances.”

In the face of trouble or adversity, make war with words. Affirm your victory. Hallelujah!

(FREE 🎁 http://bit.ly/2dZqtLQ )

PRAYER
Dear heavenly Father, I thank you for the Holy Spirit at work in me, and the ability He’s granted me to speak forth words of power. Even now, I declare that I’m functioning in supernatural supply, strength, ability, wisdom and knowledge; I know things by the Holy Ghost, and I’m walking in, and fulfilling my destiny in Christ, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Ecclesiastes 8:4 Where the word of a king [is, there is] power: and who may say unto him, What doest thou?

1 Timothy 4:14-15 Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery. 15 Meditate upon these things; give thyself wholly to them; that thy profiting may appear to all.

Hebrews 13:5-6 [Let your] conversation [be] without covetousness; [and be] content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. 6 So that we may boldly say, The Lord [is] my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Acts 4:1-31 & 2 Chronicles 16-19
2-Year Bible Reading Plan
2 Corinthians 3:1-10 & Songs Of Solomon 5-6

👉 http://bit.ly/rorsponsorship
Please don't stop at reading, join us today let's take God's divine presence into every man's world.

💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥
#SUPERNATURAL #FAVOUR #EVERYWHERE #AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace (Romans 8:6). When the Bible talks about the carnal mind, it doesn’t mean a sinful mind per se, even though the carnal mind is prone to sin. A carnal mind means a mind that’s ordinary; of mere human understanding; just normal human life The person who’s carnally-minded, even though he’s born again, reasons and acts like the natural man. He lives according to the senses. He’s more attuned to, and concerned about the things of the flesh. The Word and the spiritual realities of the Kingdom hardly get his attention. Now, the Bible tells us that to live that way is enmity against God (Romans 8:7); meaning that the carnal Christian walks at cross-purposes with God. He’s not ruled by or subject to the Word of God; a state that leads to death—separation from everything gracious and divine!...

TUESDAY 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS?

OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS? OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 MEMORISE: That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; Philippians 3:10 OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 READ: John 14:6-14 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. 8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.    9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father? 10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. 11 Believe me that I am in t...

WEDNESDAY 26TH JUNE 2019 THEME: THE DANGER OF FRUITLESSNESS.

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL DATE: WEDNESDAY 26TH JUNE 2019 THEME: THE DANGER OF FRUITLESSNESS. MEMORISE: Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit. John 15:2 READ: Luke 13:6-9 6 He spake also this parable; A certain man had a fig tree planted in his vineyard; and he came and sought fruit thereon, and found none. 7 Then said he unto the dresser of his vineyard, Behold, these three years I come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and find none: cut it down; why cumbereth it the ground? 8 And he answering said unto him, Lord, let it alone this year also, till I shall dig about it, and dung it: 9 And if it bear fruit, well: and if not, then after that thou shalt cut it down. MESSAGE “Be fruitful” is the very first statement God made to mankind. This statement was pronounced both as a blessing and command. It is therefore obvious that fruitfulness is the heartbeat...