Skip to main content

DAILY DECLARATIONS FROM OPEN HEAVENS 10 FEBRUARY 2020 MONDAY

DAILY DECLARATIONS FROM OPEN HEAVENS 10 FEBRUARY 2020 MONDAY

DAILY DECLARATIONS FROM OPEN HEAVENS 10 FEBRUARY 2020 MONDAY
HAPPY NEW WEEK OF TESTIMONY BELOVED,
SING A SONG OF PRAISE THE KING OF KINGS, WORSHIP THE BEAUTY OF HIS GREATNESS…
DAILY PERSONAL CONFESSION: I live a life of testimony, nothing is impossible for me, everywhere I go the Lord has gone ahead and settled all things for me. I am highly blessed and favoured glory be to God. Hallelujah!
ALSO READ: PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY’S OPEN HEAVENS 10 FEBRUARY 2020
ALSO READ: RCCG FASTING AND PRAYER GUIDE FOR 10 FEBRUARY 2020
READ – OPEN HEAVEN 10 FEBRUARY 2020
ALSO READ: OPEN HEAVEN 11 FEBRUARY 2020
DAILY DECLARATIONS
This new week, the presence of God will be with you and your entire household: both far and near all through the day, in Jesus’ Name!
I decree, my life and household will always have cause to testify to the goodness of God in the land of the living, in Jesus’ Name
I decree no heaviness will have a place inside me or anything that concerns me, in Jesus’ Name
I decree the joy of the lord is my strength always and my testimony is on the way, in Jesus’ Name
I decree, my eyes will see, I will hear and my mouth will declare the amazing things God has settled concerning me, in Jesus’ Name
I decree, weariness will never be my portion in Jesus name
I cancel every power of delay working over my life known or unknown, in Jesus’ Name
I decree, no evil will befall me or any member of my household, in Jesus’ Name
I declare, I will continue to experience God’s unmerited favour and supernatural coverage upon all that belongs to me, in Jesus’ Name
I decree over my life and that of other believers on this platform, no sickness will have a stand in our lives, in Jesus name
I command those impossibilities of mine to overturn now to possibilities, in Jesus Name
I command that sickness to leave your body now in Jesus Name!
I cover all homes on this platform with the blood of Jesus!
I will not have cause to mourn over anyone of you on this platform, in Jesus Name!
Go ahead and celebrate God for this declarations
What A FAITHFUL FATHER!
We return all Glory to you Alone.
Hallelujah!
God bless You!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace (Romans 8:6). When the Bible talks about the carnal mind, it doesn’t mean a sinful mind per se, even though the carnal mind is prone to sin. A carnal mind means a mind that’s ordinary; of mere human understanding; just normal human life The person who’s carnally-minded, even though he’s born again, reasons and acts like the natural man. He lives according to the senses. He’s more attuned to, and concerned about the things of the flesh. The Word and the spiritual realities of the Kingdom hardly get his attention. Now, the Bible tells us that to live that way is enmity against God (Romans 8:7); meaning that the carnal Christian walks at cross-purposes with God. He’s not ruled by or subject to the Word of God; a state that leads to death—separation from everything gracious and divine!...

TUESDAY 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS?

OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS? OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 MEMORISE: That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; Philippians 3:10 OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 READ: John 14:6-14 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. 8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.    9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father? 10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. 11 Believe me that I am in t...

WEDNESDAY 26TH JUNE 2019 THEME: THE DANGER OF FRUITLESSNESS.

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL DATE: WEDNESDAY 26TH JUNE 2019 THEME: THE DANGER OF FRUITLESSNESS. MEMORISE: Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit. John 15:2 READ: Luke 13:6-9 6 He spake also this parable; A certain man had a fig tree planted in his vineyard; and he came and sought fruit thereon, and found none. 7 Then said he unto the dresser of his vineyard, Behold, these three years I come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and find none: cut it down; why cumbereth it the ground? 8 And he answering said unto him, Lord, let it alone this year also, till I shall dig about it, and dung it: 9 And if it bear fruit, well: and if not, then after that thou shalt cut it down. MESSAGE “Be fruitful” is the very first statement God made to mankind. This statement was pronounced both as a blessing and command. It is therefore obvious that fruitfulness is the heartbeat...