Skip to main content

PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY’S OPEN HEAVENS 26 FEBRUARY 2020 WEDNESDAY

PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY’S OPEN HEAVENS 26 FEBRUARY 2020 WEDNESDAY

GOOD MORNING BELOVED,
SING A WORSHIP SONG TO THE ONE WHO IS MIGHTIER THAN THE MIGHTIEST, STRONGER THAN THE STRONGEST, KING OF kings.
DAILY PERSONAL CONFESSION: I am an extraordinary benefactor of divine arrangements and happenings. No longer will I be referred to by the buts that hung over my life for too long. Hallelujah!
READ: DAILY DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY 26 FEBRUARY 2020
READ: RCCG FASTING AND PRAYER GUIDE FOR 26 FEBRUARY 2020
READ: OPEN HEAVEN 26 FEBRUARY 2020 THURSDAY
READ: OPEN HEAVEN 27 FEBRUARY 2020 THURSDAY
PRAYER POINTS:
Creator of the universe, I magnify and worship Your majesty for being my God
Ancient of days, I give You glory for an excellent day and grace of life
Mighty God, thank You for the forgiveness of sin and grace to live in Your righteousness forever
Jehovah, thank You for Your word that is never void but fulfills purpose in and around me
Father, please, release upon my life the grace for total and complete obedience to Your word, in Jesus’ name.
Father, if there is anything I have done in the past that can destroy my future, I break it’s hold over my life now in the mighty name of Jesus.
Father, please, give me the grace to live a transparently holy and righteous life, both in my private and public life, in Jesus’ name.
Father, give me the grace to understand times and seasons, in the name of Jesus
KING of kings, I stand against the power to sow but not to reap, in the name of Jesus.
Father, this month will end well for me, my family, close associates and household of God, in the name of Jesus
Father, help me to do and observe all that is needed to have a better ending in all ramifications of my life, in the name of Jesus
Father, I release myself from every evil domination and control that has the tendency of ruining my tomorrow, in the name of Jesus.
Let every gate opened to my foundation be closed forever with the blood of Jesus.
Lord Jesus, walk back into every second of my life and deliver me where I need deliverance heal me where I need healing, transforms me where I need transformation.
Father, my commitment to the gospel will end well, in the name of Jesus
Father, I receive victory over all the forces of wickedness, in Jesus’ name.
Father, concerning (mention) I need You to direct me, I do not want to make any wrong decision
Lord Jesus, I ask for grace to share these spiritual messages, prayers and declarations I receive here daily with others, in Jesus’ Name
Father, through this platform, you shall bring many to Christ and for the salvation of their souls, in Jesus’ Name
Beloved, commit the situation you are waiting for divine help into the hands of God and believe it is settled, in the name of Jesus
Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A.Adeboye; let every tongue that should rise against him in judgement be condemned till eternity, in Jesus’ name.
Father, bless the intercessory team, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus’ name.
Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus’ name.
Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
In Jesus’ name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurHomes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace (Romans 8:6). When the Bible talks about the carnal mind, it doesn’t mean a sinful mind per se, even though the carnal mind is prone to sin. A carnal mind means a mind that’s ordinary; of mere human understanding; just normal human life The person who’s carnally-minded, even though he’s born again, reasons and acts like the natural man. He lives according to the senses. He’s more attuned to, and concerned about the things of the flesh. The Word and the spiritual realities of the Kingdom hardly get his attention. Now, the Bible tells us that to live that way is enmity against God (Romans 8:7); meaning that the carnal Christian walks at cross-purposes with God. He’s not ruled by or subject to the Word of God; a state that leads to death—separation from everything gracious and divine!...

TUESDAY 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS?

OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS? OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 MEMORISE: That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; Philippians 3:10 OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 READ: John 14:6-14 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. 8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.    9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father? 10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. 11 Believe me that I am in t...

WEDNESDAY 26TH JUNE 2019 THEME: THE DANGER OF FRUITLESSNESS.

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL DATE: WEDNESDAY 26TH JUNE 2019 THEME: THE DANGER OF FRUITLESSNESS. MEMORISE: Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit. John 15:2 READ: Luke 13:6-9 6 He spake also this parable; A certain man had a fig tree planted in his vineyard; and he came and sought fruit thereon, and found none. 7 Then said he unto the dresser of his vineyard, Behold, these three years I come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and find none: cut it down; why cumbereth it the ground? 8 And he answering said unto him, Lord, let it alone this year also, till I shall dig about it, and dung it: 9 And if it bear fruit, well: and if not, then after that thou shalt cut it down. MESSAGE “Be fruitful” is the very first statement God made to mankind. This statement was pronounced both as a blessing and command. It is therefore obvious that fruitfulness is the heartbeat...