Skip to main content

PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY’S OPEN HEAVENS 19 FEBRUARY 2020 WEDNESDAY

PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY’S OPEN HEAVENS 19 FEBRUARY 2020 WEDNESDAY

GOOD MORNING BELOVED,
SING A WORSHIP SONG TO THE LORD. WORSHIP THE BEAUTY OF HIS HOLINESS…
DAILY PERSONAL CONFESSION: The excellent power and name of Jesus is working in my life. My life is untouchable, unreachable for destiny truncater. My hope can never be tarnished, the grace to excel is upon me, in Jesus’ Name
PRAYER POINTS:
Mighty God, I worship Your majesty and exalt You for You are the true God
Lord Jesus, thank You for this wonderful day and privilege to be among the living
Ancient of days, thank You for forgiveness of sin and Your precious blood shed for my salvation
Father, your name is a strong tower keep me safe as I run into it, in Jesus’ Name
Lord Jesus, my hope and trust is solely in You, let me not be ashamed and do not allow enemy triumph over me, in Jesus’ Name
Lord Jesus, let my life begin to enjoy the excellency of Your name beyond my imagination, in Jesus’ Name
Father, help me to practice love which is a divine virtue wherever I find myself, in Jesus’ Name.
Father, help me to be meek and humble in my day to day activities, in Jesus’ Name.
Holy spirit, let the oil on my head not run dry, let there be an outpour of fresh anointing, in Jesus’ Name.
Lord Jesus, release upon me the grace to do exploits for your glory through Love, in Jesus’ Name.
Holy Spirit, manifest Yourself in all that I do and glorify Yourself over my day, in Jesus’ Name
Lord eternal, concerning (mention) that I have depended and relied on you for, let me have a testimony, in Jesus’ Name
Lord Jesus, I ask for grace to share these spiritual messages, prayers and declarations I receive here daily with others, in Jesus’ Name
Father, through this platform, you shall bring many to Christ and for the salvation of their souls, in Jesus’ Name
Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A.Adeboye; let every tongue that should rise against him in judgement be condemned till eternity, in Jesus’ name.
Father, bless the intercessory team, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus’ name.
Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus’ name.
Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
In Jesus’ name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurHomes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace (Romans 8:6). When the Bible talks about the carnal mind, it doesn’t mean a sinful mind per se, even though the carnal mind is prone to sin. A carnal mind means a mind that’s ordinary; of mere human understanding; just normal human life The person who’s carnally-minded, even though he’s born again, reasons and acts like the natural man. He lives according to the senses. He’s more attuned to, and concerned about the things of the flesh. The Word and the spiritual realities of the Kingdom hardly get his attention. Now, the Bible tells us that to live that way is enmity against God (Romans 8:7); meaning that the carnal Christian walks at cross-purposes with God. He’s not ruled by or subject to the Word of God; a state that leads to death—separation from everything gracious and divine!...

TUESDAY 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS?

OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS? OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 MEMORISE: That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; Philippians 3:10 OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 READ: John 14:6-14 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. 8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.    9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father? 10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. 11 Believe me that I am in t...

WEDNESDAY 26TH JUNE 2019 THEME: THE DANGER OF FRUITLESSNESS.

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL DATE: WEDNESDAY 26TH JUNE 2019 THEME: THE DANGER OF FRUITLESSNESS. MEMORISE: Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit. John 15:2 READ: Luke 13:6-9 6 He spake also this parable; A certain man had a fig tree planted in his vineyard; and he came and sought fruit thereon, and found none. 7 Then said he unto the dresser of his vineyard, Behold, these three years I come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and find none: cut it down; why cumbereth it the ground? 8 And he answering said unto him, Lord, let it alone this year also, till I shall dig about it, and dung it: 9 And if it bear fruit, well: and if not, then after that thou shalt cut it down. MESSAGE “Be fruitful” is the very first statement God made to mankind. This statement was pronounced both as a blessing and command. It is therefore obvious that fruitfulness is the heartbeat...