Skip to main content

PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY’S OPEN HEAVENS 21 FEBRUARY 2020 FRIDAY

PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY’S OPEN HEAVENS 21 FEBRUARY 2020 FRIDAY

GOOD MORNING BELOVED,
SING A WORSHIP SONG TO THE ONE WHO IS MIGHTIER THAN THE MIGHTIEST, STRONGER THAN THE STRONGEST, KING OF kings.
DAILY PERSONAL CONFESSION: My helper who can never fail. His word is the final concerning me no word of the enemy can stand over my destiny because God is at work concerning me each and everyday. I will never suffer any form of disgrace or shame because God is my Hope, strength, help and sustainer. Hallelujah!
READ: DAILY DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY 21 FEBRUARY 2020
READ: RCCG FASTING AND PRAYER GUIDE FOR 21 FEBRUARY 2020
READ: OPEN HEAVEN 22 FEBRUARY 2020
PRAYER POINTS:
Ancient of days, I magnify and worship You for You are my help and hope at all times
Lord Jesus, thank You for this awesome day and grace to be among the living
Lord Jesus, thank You for the forgiveness of my sin and salvation of my soul
Heavenly Father, thank You for daily assurance that You are my ever present help
Father, please, come and turn every hopeless situation in my life around for good, in Jesus’ name.
Father, empower my life with your anointing and continue to protect me from the enemy, in the name of Jesus.
Father, deliver me from every pollution the enemy has succeeded in spreading around, in the name of Jesus
Father, every assignment and weapon of the enemy against me, my business, my job, my husband/wife, my children, be frustrated in the name of Jesus
Father, anytime I want to make a mistake, direct me aright and always keep me within Your circle, in the name of Jesus
Father, by Your authority, I command all my imprisoned benefits to be released, in Jesus’ name.
Father, I receive victory over all the forces of wickedness, because I am forever UNTOUCHABLE, in Jesus’ name.
Father, concerning (mention) that I have depended and relied on you for, let me have a testimony, in Jesus’ Name
Lord Jesus, I ask for grace to share these spiritual messages, prayers and declarations I receive here daily with others, in Jesus’ Name
Father, through this platform, you shall bring many to Christ and for the salvation of their souls, in Jesus’ Name
Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A.Adeboye; let every tongue that should rise against him in judgement be condemned till eternity, in Jesus’ name.
Father, bless the intercessory team, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus’ name.
Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus’ name.
Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
In Jesus’ name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurHomes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace (Romans 8:6). When the Bible talks about the carnal mind, it doesn’t mean a sinful mind per se, even though the carnal mind is prone to sin. A carnal mind means a mind that’s ordinary; of mere human understanding; just normal human life The person who’s carnally-minded, even though he’s born again, reasons and acts like the natural man. He lives according to the senses. He’s more attuned to, and concerned about the things of the flesh. The Word and the spiritual realities of the Kingdom hardly get his attention. Now, the Bible tells us that to live that way is enmity against God (Romans 8:7); meaning that the carnal Christian walks at cross-purposes with God. He’s not ruled by or subject to the Word of God; a state that leads to death—separation from everything gracious and divine!...

TUESDAY 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS?

OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS? OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 MEMORISE: That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; Philippians 3:10 OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 READ: John 14:6-14 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. 8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.    9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father? 10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. 11 Believe me that I am in t...

WEDNESDAY 26TH JUNE 2019 THEME: THE DANGER OF FRUITLESSNESS.

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL DATE: WEDNESDAY 26TH JUNE 2019 THEME: THE DANGER OF FRUITLESSNESS. MEMORISE: Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit. John 15:2 READ: Luke 13:6-9 6 He spake also this parable; A certain man had a fig tree planted in his vineyard; and he came and sought fruit thereon, and found none. 7 Then said he unto the dresser of his vineyard, Behold, these three years I come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and find none: cut it down; why cumbereth it the ground? 8 And he answering said unto him, Lord, let it alone this year also, till I shall dig about it, and dung it: 9 And if it bear fruit, well: and if not, then after that thou shalt cut it down. MESSAGE “Be fruitful” is the very first statement God made to mankind. This statement was pronounced both as a blessing and command. It is therefore obvious that fruitfulness is the heartbeat...