Skip to main content

MONDAY 20TH JULY.WISDOM AND DIRECTION FROM THE WORD

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES MONDAY 20TH JULY.

WISDOM AND DIRECTION FROM THE WORD

I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever… (Ecclesiastes 3:14).       

The Word of God can be applied to everything in life. The wisdom therein is all-encompassing. 2 Timothy 3:15 says the Scriptures are able to make you wise; wise unto salvation, causing the glory of God to be revealed in you. The more you study the Scriptures, the more refined and accurate your ideas will be: ideas for creativity, innovation, perfection, strategy, health and prosperity. 

This is something many Jews in Israel understand and take advantage of; they take their ideas for arts, science, technology and even their military from the Holy Scriptures. They understand that God-inspired ideas are unfailing; hence their amazing victories and prosperity. 

Your God-inspired ideas will survive and beat every obstacle and system of this world. When there’s a crash in the economy, for example, you’ll keep making progress, because you play from a higher realm; your ideas and strategies come from the wisdom of the Spirit, through the Word. Blessed be God!

Think about it: who would have thought that David, with a stone and a sling, would take out Goliath, the giant of Gath, the champion of the Philistines? (1 Samuel 17:50). How could anyone explain how Isaac dug and found water in the same arid place everyone else had abandoned? He acted on divine insight that came to him from the Lord. 

He was about to relocate as a result of the drought, but God said, “Stay in this land and I’ll prosper you”; the same land where there was famine. He simply did what God asked him to do, and the Bible says he “... waxed great, and went forward, and grew until he became very great” (Genesis 26:13). Don’t follow the world’s principles and ideas for success. Open your heart to the Holy Spirit and His Word for wisdom and the right ideas you need for a life of ever-increasing glory, success and prosperity.

PRICELESS ❤️...https://wp.me/p9v28c-1X0

CONFESSION
Every piece of information I require for my next level of success is accessible to me. I have an extraordinary amplitude of comprehension; I’m full of the wisdom of the Spirit, through the Word, and I make great things happen in my life and in the lives of others. I see the invisible and do the impossible, for my mind is anointed for extraordinary ideas for success. Glory to God!

FURTHER STUDY
Proverbs 2:6 AMPC; Ephesians 1:17-18; Psalm 119:105

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 26:19-32 & Psalms 19-20
2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Galatians 6:1-9 & Isaiah 40

#wehavemoved #perfection #affirmationtrain #upward #forward #blessings #opening #kingdom #talkingsession #completement #alignment

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace (Romans 8:6). When the Bible talks about the carnal mind, it doesn’t mean a sinful mind per se, even though the carnal mind is prone to sin. A carnal mind means a mind that’s ordinary; of mere human understanding; just normal human life The person who’s carnally-minded, even though he’s born again, reasons and acts like the natural man. He lives according to the senses. He’s more attuned to, and concerned about the things of the flesh. The Word and the spiritual realities of the Kingdom hardly get his attention. Now, the Bible tells us that to live that way is enmity against God (Romans 8:7); meaning that the carnal Christian walks at cross-purposes with God. He’s not ruled by or subject to the Word of God; a state that leads to death—separation from everything gracious and divine!...

TUESDAY 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS?

OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS? OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 MEMORISE: That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; Philippians 3:10 OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 READ: John 14:6-14 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. 8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.    9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father? 10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. 11 Believe me that I am in t...

WEDNESDAY 26TH JUNE 2019 THEME: THE DANGER OF FRUITLESSNESS.

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL DATE: WEDNESDAY 26TH JUNE 2019 THEME: THE DANGER OF FRUITLESSNESS. MEMORISE: Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit. John 15:2 READ: Luke 13:6-9 6 He spake also this parable; A certain man had a fig tree planted in his vineyard; and he came and sought fruit thereon, and found none. 7 Then said he unto the dresser of his vineyard, Behold, these three years I come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and find none: cut it down; why cumbereth it the ground? 8 And he answering said unto him, Lord, let it alone this year also, till I shall dig about it, and dung it: 9 And if it bear fruit, well: and if not, then after that thou shalt cut it down. MESSAGE “Be fruitful” is the very first statement God made to mankind. This statement was pronounced both as a blessing and command. It is therefore obvious that fruitfulness is the heartbeat...