Skip to main content

TUESDAY 21ST JULY.“CHRIST IN YOU” —THE ONE THING NEEDFUL

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES TUESDAY 21ST JULY.

“CHRIST IN YOU” —THE ONE THING NEEDFUL 

To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory (Colossians 1:27).       

Some people lament how they’ve done everything they know to do, yet their lives are still at variance with the realities of God’s Word. They ask such questions as, “What more should I do to prosper?” “What more should I do to be healed?” They’re faced with these and other questions in their lives for which they seek answers. 

Now, I’ve got something to tell you about this and it’s very important: One day, I was having this wonderful fellowship with the Lord about the amazing things that the prophets did in the Old Testament and the amazing abilities that He gave to His children. As I cogitated on these things, looking through the Scriptures, I pondered, “What does God want? What’s His plan? If we were to ask Him for anything, what should we ask for?” 

Then, the Lord said to me, “Whatever good thing you could ever desire is nothing compared to the ‘one thing needful,’ which you already have: Christ in you!” Christ in you covers everything; it’s the biggest thing we got from God. Your recognition and acknowledgement of this truth will stop your hunger and desire for anything else; you’ll virtually find it foolish asking God for anything else. 

If you can only accept that Christ has taken up His residence in the quarters of your heart, it’ll change your life. Everything that He gives, is in Him. Everything that He is, is in Him. Remember, the fullness of the Godhead—the totality of divinity—bodily dwells in Christ Jesus; and we’re complete in Him. If this is true, then what else do you want? 

That’s why Paul said, “All things are yours”; the world is yours (1 Corinthians 3:21-22). Once you have this consciousness, the world becomes so small to you. Your boldness becomes so strong; you’ll have no fear of the future, no fear of darkness, failure or lack; because in Him, you have, and you’ve overcome all things; you’re more than a conqueror. Blessed be His Name forever!

PRICELESS ❤️...https://wp.me/p9v28c-1X0

CONFESSION
All things are mine. I have a healthy, prosperous, vibrant and successful life, for Christ has taken up His residence in the quarters of my heart. I have nothing to fear: no fear of the future; no fear of the dark; no fear of failure, because Christ in me is my assurance of a life of continuous triumph and eternal glory. Blessed be God!

FURTHER STUDY
1 Corinthians 3:16; 1 Corinthians 6:17; Colossians 2:9-10

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 27:1-26 & Psalms 21-22
2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Galatians 6:10-18 & Isaiah 41

#wehavemoved #perfection #affirmationtrain #upward #forward #blessings #opening #kingdom #talkingsession #completement #alignment

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace (Romans 8:6). When the Bible talks about the carnal mind, it doesn’t mean a sinful mind per se, even though the carnal mind is prone to sin. A carnal mind means a mind that’s ordinary; of mere human understanding; just normal human life The person who’s carnally-minded, even though he’s born again, reasons and acts like the natural man. He lives according to the senses. He’s more attuned to, and concerned about the things of the flesh. The Word and the spiritual realities of the Kingdom hardly get his attention. Now, the Bible tells us that to live that way is enmity against God (Romans 8:7); meaning that the carnal Christian walks at cross-purposes with God. He’s not ruled by or subject to the Word of God; a state that leads to death—separation from everything gracious and divine!...

TUESDAY 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS?

OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS? OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 MEMORISE: That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; Philippians 3:10 OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 READ: John 14:6-14 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. 8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.    9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father? 10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. 11 Believe me that I am in t...

WEDNESDAY 26TH JUNE 2019 THEME: THE DANGER OF FRUITLESSNESS.

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL DATE: WEDNESDAY 26TH JUNE 2019 THEME: THE DANGER OF FRUITLESSNESS. MEMORISE: Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit. John 15:2 READ: Luke 13:6-9 6 He spake also this parable; A certain man had a fig tree planted in his vineyard; and he came and sought fruit thereon, and found none. 7 Then said he unto the dresser of his vineyard, Behold, these three years I come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and find none: cut it down; why cumbereth it the ground? 8 And he answering said unto him, Lord, let it alone this year also, till I shall dig about it, and dung it: 9 And if it bear fruit, well: and if not, then after that thou shalt cut it down. MESSAGE “Be fruitful” is the very first statement God made to mankind. This statement was pronounced both as a blessing and command. It is therefore obvious that fruitfulness is the heartbeat...