Skip to main content

DAILY DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY 21 JULY 2020 TUESDAY

DAILY DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY 21 JULY 2020 TUESDAY

GOOD MORNING BELOVED,
DAILY PERSONAL CONFESSION: I live a life of worship, a life dominated by the Holy spirit. My destiny can never be truncated because it is hidden in Christ. Everywhere I find myself, my light shines brighter and brighter because Christ is alive inside of me. Great things are spoken of me therefore, I am not susceptible to ill health, no disease or infirmities can use my life as an abode because the blood of Jesus that speaks better things than blood of Abel speaks over my life and entire being. Hallelujah!
READ >> PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY’S OPEN HEAVEN 21 JULY 2020
READ >> OPEN HEAVENS 21 JULY 2020
READ >> OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 21 JULY 2020
DAILY DECLARATIONS
I decree concerning my household and families around the world, only the truth of God will stand and no plan of darkness will prevail, in the mighty name of Jesus
I decree concerning every soul that come in contact with me henceforth, they will always see Christ through me and be led to Him, in the mighty name of Jesus
Holy spirit lead me and guide me in the path of righteousness each day
HOLY spirit, uproot from my life every relationship that will cost me eternity and bring me closer to those people and platforms that will keep the fire burning in me, in the mighty name of Jesus
I decree concerning my relationships, the glory of the Lord will overshadow any work of darkness and liberate me from toxic acquaintances, in Jesus’ name
I decree in anything that I do, I am forever filled with divine ability to excel always, in the mighty name of Jesus
I decree my testimony will forever be permanent, my days in life will always be filled with supernatural light and I will never walk in darkness, in the mighty name of Jesus
I decree concerning my personal and public affairs with people, the grace of God speaks for me and my path is directed by the King of kings, in the mighty name of Jesus
I decree my life will always express the truth of Christ in all that I do nothing will stop it from showing forth in me, in Jesus’ name
I decree every unwanted or unplanned thoughts working to dampen my life in fear is negated, in the mighty name of Jesus
I decree over my country the purpose of God only will manifest in all ramifications, in the mighty name of Jesus
I decree concerning my health, the grace of God will continue to speak for me, in the mighty name of Jesus
What A FAITHFUL FATHER!
We return all Glory to our FATHER in heaven.
Dear Holy Spirit, thank You for all the testimonies on this platform, please continue to inspire the intercessory team for more prophetic declarations on this platform, in Jesus’ name
Somebody shout Hallelujah!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace (Romans 8:6). When the Bible talks about the carnal mind, it doesn’t mean a sinful mind per se, even though the carnal mind is prone to sin. A carnal mind means a mind that’s ordinary; of mere human understanding; just normal human life The person who’s carnally-minded, even though he’s born again, reasons and acts like the natural man. He lives according to the senses. He’s more attuned to, and concerned about the things of the flesh. The Word and the spiritual realities of the Kingdom hardly get his attention. Now, the Bible tells us that to live that way is enmity against God (Romans 8:7); meaning that the carnal Christian walks at cross-purposes with God. He’s not ruled by or subject to the Word of God; a state that leads to death—separation from everything gracious and divine!...

TUESDAY 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS?

OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS? OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 MEMORISE: That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; Philippians 3:10 OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 READ: John 14:6-14 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. 8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.    9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father? 10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. 11 Believe me that I am in t...

WEDNESDAY 26TH JUNE 2019 THEME: THE DANGER OF FRUITLESSNESS.

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL DATE: WEDNESDAY 26TH JUNE 2019 THEME: THE DANGER OF FRUITLESSNESS. MEMORISE: Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit. John 15:2 READ: Luke 13:6-9 6 He spake also this parable; A certain man had a fig tree planted in his vineyard; and he came and sought fruit thereon, and found none. 7 Then said he unto the dresser of his vineyard, Behold, these three years I come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and find none: cut it down; why cumbereth it the ground? 8 And he answering said unto him, Lord, let it alone this year also, till I shall dig about it, and dung it: 9 And if it bear fruit, well: and if not, then after that thou shalt cut it down. MESSAGE “Be fruitful” is the very first statement God made to mankind. This statement was pronounced both as a blessing and command. It is therefore obvious that fruitfulness is the heartbeat...