Skip to main content

THURSDAY 16TH JULY.RECKON YOURSELF ALIVE IN HIM

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES THURSDAY 16TH JULY.

RECKON YOURSELF ALIVE IN HIM

For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God. Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord (Romans 6:10-11).        

The word “reckon” in the scripture above is “logizomai” in Greek. It’s an accounting term. It means to count or record something to be so; to record or number with the sum. For instance, Mark 15:28 says Jesus was “numbered” (reckoned) with the transgressors. Jesus wasn’t a transgressor, yet He died between two thieves. He was numbered with the transgressors.

Now, the Bible says, “Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life” (Romans 6:4). When Jesus died, we died in and with Him, because He died in our place. He was on the Cross on behalf of everybody that ever came to this world and that’ll ever come to this world.

That’s what our theme verse is talking about when it says, “...Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.” Therefore, you can now declare, “I’m dead to sin, and I’m alive to God!” This should be your constant confession of the Word. You may not feel like you’re close to God, but the question is, are you born again? If yes, then take it to account, reckon that all that Jesus did was for you.

Instead of saying, “I’m so weak; I’m not able to resist temptation like some other Christians,” reckon or consider yourself to be dead to sin! Don’t think, talk or act like someone who’s struggling with sin. Change your way of thinking and accept what Jesus did in your behalf. This consciousness will empower you to live right! 

Use your mind! Reckon yourself to be dead to sin. Let it be your present-hour mentality. That’s the practical way to be in sync with how God sees you and how He thinks about you. You were in Christ when He died, you were in Him when He was buried, and you were in Him when He was raised from the dead. He sees you alive in Him now. Praise God.

PRICELESS ❤️...https://wp.me/p9v28c-1X0

CONFESSION
I’m alive to God, and I belong in the Kingdom of His dear Son where I reign and rule by the power of the Spirit! I walk in the finished works of Christ, being the direct beneficiary of His vicarious sacrifice. I’m strong, because He’s strong! And I live because He lives! Blessed be God!

FURTHER STUDY
Ephesians 2:1; Romans 6:4; Romans 6:10-11 NIV

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 24:1-27 & Psalms 1-6
2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Galatians 4:21-31 & Isaiah 36

#wehavemoved #perfection #affirmationtrain #upward #forward #blessings #opening #kingdom #talkingsession #completement #alignment

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace (Romans 8:6). When the Bible talks about the carnal mind, it doesn’t mean a sinful mind per se, even though the carnal mind is prone to sin. A carnal mind means a mind that’s ordinary; of mere human understanding; just normal human life The person who’s carnally-minded, even though he’s born again, reasons and acts like the natural man. He lives according to the senses. He’s more attuned to, and concerned about the things of the flesh. The Word and the spiritual realities of the Kingdom hardly get his attention. Now, the Bible tells us that to live that way is enmity against God (Romans 8:7); meaning that the carnal Christian walks at cross-purposes with God. He’s not ruled by or subject to the Word of God; a state that leads to death—separation from everything gracious and divine!...

TUESDAY 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS?

OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS? OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 MEMORISE: That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; Philippians 3:10 OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 READ: John 14:6-14 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. 8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.    9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father? 10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. 11 Believe me that I am in t...

WEDNESDAY 26TH JUNE 2019 THEME: THE DANGER OF FRUITLESSNESS.

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL DATE: WEDNESDAY 26TH JUNE 2019 THEME: THE DANGER OF FRUITLESSNESS. MEMORISE: Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit. John 15:2 READ: Luke 13:6-9 6 He spake also this parable; A certain man had a fig tree planted in his vineyard; and he came and sought fruit thereon, and found none. 7 Then said he unto the dresser of his vineyard, Behold, these three years I come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and find none: cut it down; why cumbereth it the ground? 8 And he answering said unto him, Lord, let it alone this year also, till I shall dig about it, and dung it: 9 And if it bear fruit, well: and if not, then after that thou shalt cut it down. MESSAGE “Be fruitful” is the very first statement God made to mankind. This statement was pronounced both as a blessing and command. It is therefore obvious that fruitfulness is the heartbeat...