Skip to main content

PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY’S OPEN HEAVEN 7 JULY 2020 TUESDAY

PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY’S OPEN HEAVEN 7 JULY 2020 TUESDAY

GOOD MORNING BELOVED,
DAILY PERSONAL CONFESSION: The amazing power of God rests and abide upon my life. I am filled with the fruit of the spirit each and everyday therefore the works of flesh cannot manifest in and through me. I am a product of grace so I can never be accounted for among the disgraced. The wonderful power of God is guiding my path, my will, my decision and my utterance. The spirit of the Lord is causing me to abide and be a fruitful branch in the vine. Never will I record loss, unfruitfulness or barrenness in any aspect of my life in Jesus’ name. Amen!
READ >> OPEN HEAVENS 7 JULY 2020
READ >> DAILY DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY 7 JULY 2020
READ >> OPEN HEAVENS FOR TEENS 7 JULY 2020
PRAYER POINTS
My FATHER and my GOD I worship Your name and magnify You. I thank You for this wonderful day and privilege to be alive
MIGHTY GOD, thank You for this blessed new day and grace of life. Thank You for the forgiveness of sin and salvation of my soul
FATHER, each day of my life till I see You in glory let my life express Your grace and constantly worship the The Mighty Man of war, in the mighty name of Jesus
HOLY SPIRIT, lead me and guide me in the path of righteousness each day and deliver me from all forms of evil, because You are the LION OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH.
FATHER, uproot from my life whatever it may be that will or wants to stop me from worshipping Your, the Holy One of Israel
FATHER, henceforth, let me operate in humility according to Your will so I can be productive in the way You want me to, in the mighty name of Jesus
KING of kings, terminate in and around me, every hasting that will lead to truncation of my destiny or household, in the mighty name of Jesus
LORD STRONG AND MIGHTY, grant me the attribute to emulate You always so that I can fulfill purpose, in the mighty name of Jesus
FATHER, let Your amazing hand be evident in all aspects of my life beyond my understanding, in the mighty name of Jesus
HOLY SPIRIT, let Your truth dwell supernaturally inside of me and my household henceforth, in the mighty name of Jesus
FATHER, help me to constantly improve on my worship to You in truth and in spirit, in the mighty name of Jesus
FATHER, deliver me and my household from this – “I don’t care” spirit of end times and help us to always acknowledge You before and after our day, in the mighty name of Jesus
FATHER, bless Your children; Pastor E. A. Adeboye, Pastor Foluke A. Adeboye, their children and everyone working with them; grant them divine health, and at the end of their sojourn here on earth, please, let them see You in glory, in Jesus name.
OUR FATHER, please uphold Your children working everyday on this platform (rccgonline.org) to prepare these prayers and declarations with Your right hand of righteousness. Give them the grace to keep up with this good work of Faith, in the name of Jesus
OUR FATHER, bless each and everyone dedicating their time to pray through these prayers & declarations at the point of their needs. Give them the grace to share/rebroadcast these prayers, in Jesus’ name.
FATHER, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus’ name.
Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
In Jesus’ name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
Thank you FATHER for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurHomes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace (Romans 8:6). When the Bible talks about the carnal mind, it doesn’t mean a sinful mind per se, even though the carnal mind is prone to sin. A carnal mind means a mind that’s ordinary; of mere human understanding; just normal human life The person who’s carnally-minded, even though he’s born again, reasons and acts like the natural man. He lives according to the senses. He’s more attuned to, and concerned about the things of the flesh. The Word and the spiritual realities of the Kingdom hardly get his attention. Now, the Bible tells us that to live that way is enmity against God (Romans 8:7); meaning that the carnal Christian walks at cross-purposes with God. He’s not ruled by or subject to the Word of God; a state that leads to death—separation from everything gracious and divine!...

TUESDAY 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS?

OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS? OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 MEMORISE: That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; Philippians 3:10 OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 READ: John 14:6-14 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. 8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.    9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father? 10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. 11 Believe me that I am in t...

WEDNESDAY 26TH JUNE 2019 THEME: THE DANGER OF FRUITLESSNESS.

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL DATE: WEDNESDAY 26TH JUNE 2019 THEME: THE DANGER OF FRUITLESSNESS. MEMORISE: Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit. John 15:2 READ: Luke 13:6-9 6 He spake also this parable; A certain man had a fig tree planted in his vineyard; and he came and sought fruit thereon, and found none. 7 Then said he unto the dresser of his vineyard, Behold, these three years I come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and find none: cut it down; why cumbereth it the ground? 8 And he answering said unto him, Lord, let it alone this year also, till I shall dig about it, and dung it: 9 And if it bear fruit, well: and if not, then after that thou shalt cut it down. MESSAGE “Be fruitful” is the very first statement God made to mankind. This statement was pronounced both as a blessing and command. It is therefore obvious that fruitfulness is the heartbeat...