Skip to main content

DAILY DECLARATIONS FOR 25 MAY 2021


 

PERSONAL DAILY CONFESSION: I confess today, the LORD is in charge of the affairs of my life and household, therefore it is difficult for the workers of darkness to take hold of my life and household, the prince of peace is working in my household, He is turning all situations around for our good. I am blessed in my going out and coming in. Amen in Jesus name!

READ >> PRAYER POINTS FOR TODAY’S OPEN HEAVENS 25 MAY 2021

READ >> OPEN HEAVENS 24 MAY 2021

READ >> OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 25 MAY 2021

DAILY DECLARATIONS

I decree and declare, this Tuesday will move in the direction God want for my life, in Jesus’ name

Holy spirit, thank You for guiding me in this life journey and never letting me fall victim of desires of the wicked

I decree and declare, I’m a child of the kingdom. My walk and word will always reflect that, in Jesus’ name

I decree and declare, that because eternity is real, my heart is heaven bound, in Jesus’ name

I decree and declare, that nothing God gives me will be used for the glories or fame of this world, in Jesus’ name

I decree and declare, for as long as I live, my life is a conduit via which God reaches the world with the good news of Christ, in Jesus’ name

I’m weaned from living as I please because my life is a living example of what the cross of my Lord accomplished, in Jesus’ name

I decree and declare, concerning all leaders and people in position of authority the grace of God is sufficient for them and His fear fills them to do according to His will henceforth, in Jesus’ name

I decree and declare, my new song and testimony will not be delayed in Jesus’ name

I decree and declare, let the mercies of God be with our Father in faith, Pastor E. A. Adeboye and his entire family, in Jesus’ name.

I decree, heaven shall be our potion in Jesus’ name

I decree, let every believer on this platform (rccgonline.org) never miss the promises of God that stands sure in our lives and our joy will never turn to sadness in Jesus’ most powerful name

I decree concerning my health, the grace of God will continue to speak for me, in the mighty name of Jesus

Dear Holy Spirit, thank You for all the testimonies on this platform, please continue to inspire the intercessory team for more prophetic declarations on this platform, in Jesus’ name

Somebody shout Hallelujah!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace (Romans 8:6). When the Bible talks about the carnal mind, it doesn’t mean a sinful mind per se, even though the carnal mind is prone to sin. A carnal mind means a mind that’s ordinary; of mere human understanding; just normal human life The person who’s carnally-minded, even though he’s born again, reasons and acts like the natural man. He lives according to the senses. He’s more attuned to, and concerned about the things of the flesh. The Word and the spiritual realities of the Kingdom hardly get his attention. Now, the Bible tells us that to live that way is enmity against God (Romans 8:7); meaning that the carnal Christian walks at cross-purposes with God. He’s not ruled by or subject to the Word of God; a state that leads to death—separation from everything gracious and divine!...

TUESDAY 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS?

OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS? OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 MEMORISE: That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; Philippians 3:10 OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 READ: John 14:6-14 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. 8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.    9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father? 10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. 11 Believe me that I am in t...

OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 TUESDAY

  OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 TUESDAY: LET THEM FLY OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 MEMORISE: And it shall come to pass afterward, that l will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: Joel 2:28 OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 READ: Numbers 11:10-29: 10 Then Moses heard the people weep throughout their families, every man in the door of his tent: and the anger of the Lord was kindled greatly; Moses also was displeased. 11 And Moses said unto the Lord, Wherefore hast thou afflicted thy servant? and wherefore have I not found favour in thy sight, that thou layest the burden of all this people upon me? 12 Have I conceived all this people? have I begotten them, that thou shouldest say unto me, Carry them in thy bosom, as a nursing father beareth the sucking child, unto the land which thou swarest unto their fathers? 13 Whence should I have flesh to give unto all ...