Skip to main content

FRIDAY 21ST MAY. CELEBRATE THE NAME OF JESUS

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES FRIDAY 21ST MAY.

 CELEBRATE THE NAME OF JESUS
  
And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him (Colossians 3:17).        

You need to learn to celebrate the Name of Jesus. I mean you shut your door for privacy, and dance to the Name of Jesus, all by yourself! For some people, when they’re alone, they mope and gripe about everything that bothers them and makes them unhappy. They’re always overwhelmed by their challenges, thinking about some unattained goals or “disappointments” they may have experienced. They can’t see what God has done. That shouldn’t be you. 

When others aren’t with you, in your closet, you can say what you want and really express yourself in the presence of the Lord with no inhibitions. You can shout as much as you want to in celebration of the Lord, for His greatness and grace upon your life. Before long, you’d find yourself so stirred in the anointing of the Holy Ghost that you’d prophesy. Hallelujah! 

*TELEGRAM*...https://t.me/dailyaffirmations

I like to shout. I may not shout in a way that somebody else will hear me; I know how to shout “under my breath,” all by myself. I never have time for gloominess or to mull over negativity. The life of God in us is a great miracle; you ought to learn to celebrate it all the time.

There’s no reason for frustration or for you to be disadvantaged. If you’d learn to do these things, and do them consistently, even if you were in penury, He’ll bring you out, into abundance. Even if you thought you were already a failure, you’ll come out of that place. When you live your life in joy, in celebration of the Lord—His Name, and your life in Him, every day—you’ll always be on top. Glory to His Name forever.

*PRICELESS*❤️...https://wp.me/p9v28c-1X0

PRAYER
Blessed Jesus, how glorious and precious you are! I acknowledge and appreciate your grace at work in me. Thank you for your mighty blessings in my life. With all of my heart, I worship you. I ascribe to you the glory due your Name. Thank you for perfecting all that concerns me, and for your power and wisdom by which I live triumphantly today. You’ve made me your glory and righteousness. I love you forever, blessed Lord Jesus. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY
Psalm 103:1-2; Ephesians 5:20; 2 Samuel 22:50

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
John 10:1-21 & 2 Kings 6-7
2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Mark 12:1-12 & Numbers 24

#healingschool #wehavemoved #alignment #completeness #wordfest3 #yourloveworld #affirmationtrain #hspc #themonthoftruth #theyearofpreparation #talkingsession  #thankyoupastorchris #8daysofmeditation #rhemafortoday #globaldayofprayer #8dom

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace (Romans 8:6). When the Bible talks about the carnal mind, it doesn’t mean a sinful mind per se, even though the carnal mind is prone to sin. A carnal mind means a mind that’s ordinary; of mere human understanding; just normal human life The person who’s carnally-minded, even though he’s born again, reasons and acts like the natural man. He lives according to the senses. He’s more attuned to, and concerned about the things of the flesh. The Word and the spiritual realities of the Kingdom hardly get his attention. Now, the Bible tells us that to live that way is enmity against God (Romans 8:7); meaning that the carnal Christian walks at cross-purposes with God. He’s not ruled by or subject to the Word of God; a state that leads to death—separation from everything gracious and divine!...

TUESDAY 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS?

OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS? OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 MEMORISE: That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; Philippians 3:10 OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 READ: John 14:6-14 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. 8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.    9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father? 10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. 11 Believe me that I am in t...

OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 TUESDAY

  OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 TUESDAY: LET THEM FLY OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 MEMORISE: And it shall come to pass afterward, that l will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: Joel 2:28 OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 READ: Numbers 11:10-29: 10 Then Moses heard the people weep throughout their families, every man in the door of his tent: and the anger of the Lord was kindled greatly; Moses also was displeased. 11 And Moses said unto the Lord, Wherefore hast thou afflicted thy servant? and wherefore have I not found favour in thy sight, that thou layest the burden of all this people upon me? 12 Have I conceived all this people? have I begotten them, that thou shouldest say unto me, Carry them in thy bosom, as a nursing father beareth the sucking child, unto the land which thou swarest unto their fathers? 13 Whence should I have flesh to give unto all ...