Skip to main content

DAILY DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY 31 MAY 2021


 

God bless You! Reach us today for guidance [email protected]

PERSONAL DAILY CONFESSION: I am favoured in all areas, nothing is impossible for me, protocols are broken for my sake. The peace of God that surpass all understanding is ours in Jesus mighty name, I am blessed in all areas and I excel all through in Jesus name amen.

READ >> OPEN HEAVENS 31 MAY 2021

DAILY DECLARATIONS

This Monday, the Holy Spirit will open my eyes of understanding and grant me wisdom to make wise decisions, in Jesus’ name.

Holy one of Israel, have Your way in me and glorify Yourself in all that I do, in the mighty name of Jesus

Holy spirit divine, I surrender my choices and decisions to You come and take absolute leadership of my being in Jesus’ name.

Lord Almighty, thank You for the strength, protection, provision and guidance given unto me and my household

Lord eternal uphold me forever with your right hand of righteousness and never let me fall prey of the desires of wicked

I decree and declare, let the doors of greatness be opened unto me and my household in all areas this week and beyond, in the mighty name of Jesus

I decree and declare, the new month I am going into your hands Lord lead me in all areas remove every barrier off my path, in Jesus’ name

I come against every demonic hindrance that is preventing me from getting my full heritage in Christ in Jesus’ name.

I commit as many who are yet to accept Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and saviour may they encounter Your divine presence in Jesus’ name.

I decree and declare, over this nation and nation around the world, the hands of God is causing a shift in all aspects, in the mighty name of Jesus

I decree, Lord Almighty, bless your son, Pastor E.A.Adeboye; renew his strength, power and anointing, in Jesus’ name.

Dear Holy Spirit, thank You for all the testimonies on this platform, please continue to inspire the intercessory team for more prophetic declarations on this platform, in Jesus’ name

Somebody shout Hallelujah!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace (Romans 8:6). When the Bible talks about the carnal mind, it doesn’t mean a sinful mind per se, even though the carnal mind is prone to sin. A carnal mind means a mind that’s ordinary; of mere human understanding; just normal human life The person who’s carnally-minded, even though he’s born again, reasons and acts like the natural man. He lives according to the senses. He’s more attuned to, and concerned about the things of the flesh. The Word and the spiritual realities of the Kingdom hardly get his attention. Now, the Bible tells us that to live that way is enmity against God (Romans 8:7); meaning that the carnal Christian walks at cross-purposes with God. He’s not ruled by or subject to the Word of God; a state that leads to death—separation from everything gracious and divine!...

TUESDAY 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS?

OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS? OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 MEMORISE: That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; Philippians 3:10 OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 READ: John 14:6-14 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. 8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.    9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father? 10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. 11 Believe me that I am in t...

OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 TUESDAY

  OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 TUESDAY: LET THEM FLY OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 MEMORISE: And it shall come to pass afterward, that l will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: Joel 2:28 OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 READ: Numbers 11:10-29: 10 Then Moses heard the people weep throughout their families, every man in the door of his tent: and the anger of the Lord was kindled greatly; Moses also was displeased. 11 And Moses said unto the Lord, Wherefore hast thou afflicted thy servant? and wherefore have I not found favour in thy sight, that thou layest the burden of all this people upon me? 12 Have I conceived all this people? have I begotten them, that thou shouldest say unto me, Carry them in thy bosom, as a nursing father beareth the sucking child, unto the land which thou swarest unto their fathers? 13 Whence should I have flesh to give unto all ...