Skip to main content

OPEN HEAVEN 5 MAY 2021 WEDNESDAY

 


OPEN HEAVEN 5 MAY 2021 MEMORIZE: There is that scattereth, and yet increaseth; and there is that withholdeth more than is meet, but it tendeth to poverty. Proverbs 11:24

OPEN HEAVEN 5 MAY 2021 BIBLE READING LUKE 6:38

38. Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.

GOOD MORNING BELOVED, 

CLICK THE LINKS BELOW TO JOIN US IN PRAYERS, SHARE THIS MESSAGE WITH WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS. GOD BLESS YOU!

READ >> OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 5 MAY 2021

OPEN HEAVEN 5 MAY 2021 MESSAGE

Givers always get the attention of Heaven; I know this from the story of the Shunammite woman in (2 Kings 4:8-17).

When you do what God wants, He will respond by meeting your needs supernaturally and promptly.

The Shunammite woman took care of Elisha; she demonstrated an uncommon commitment to the man of God.

As a result, one day, the Spirit of God led Elisha to ask her what she needed.

The man of God found out she was barren and prophesied into her life in (2 Kings 4:16-17):

…About this season, according to the time of life, thou shalt embrace a son. And she said, Nay, my lord, thou man of God, do not lie unto thine handmaid. And the woman conceived, and bare a son at that season that Elisha had said unto her, according to the time of life.

Without fail, God’s word through Elisha came to pass.

Beloved, when you give to God sacrificially, the impossible will become possible in your life.

I recall a brother who volunteered to drive me everywhere I went while on a ministerial assignment in Eastern Nigeria.

When it was time for me to leave, I gave him some money in appreciation of his gesture, saying “Brother, kindly give this small gift to your children”.

His response shocked me. He shouted “Amen” continuously and prayerfully.

I asked the Pastor-in-Charge of that Province why the brother was so enthusiastic about the gift I gave his children.

I was told that although the brother was so rich, he didn’t have any child. I said God would surprise him with a miracle.

When I visited the city the following year, the same brother was at the airport to pick me up.

However, this time, he surprised me with a gift. With tears of joy streaming down his face, he said “This is a gift from my first son”

He who had been childless for years became a proud father miraculously, simply by offering to drive God’s servant in his car, and believing the word of the Lord.

His reproach was rolled away. I pray that your next offering will bring a gift that money cannot buy into your life in Jesus name.

Begin to give sacrificially from today and the Lord will bless you beyond your wildest dreams.

OPEN HEAVEN 5 MAY 2021 KEY POINT

Look around you, find someone in need and bless him or her.

FROM THE TEAM: Thank you for reading today’s Open Heaven 5 May 2021, written by  Pastor E. A. Adeboye. Please, share with someone on Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram and other social media platforms using the social buttons at the beginning or scroll to the end of this post. Have a good day! #RemainRapturable

PREVIOUS DAY >> OPEN HEAVENS 4 MAY 2021

OPEN HEAVEN 5 MAY 2021 HYMN

HYMN 23 – STANDING ON THE PROMISES OF CHRIST MY KING

1. Standing on the promises of Christ my King,
Through eternal ages let His praises ring:
Glory in the highest, I will shout and sing,
Standing on the promises of God.

REFRAIN:
Standing, Standing,
Standing on the promises of God my Saviour;
Standing, Standing,
I’m standing on the promises of God.

2. Standing on the promises that cannot fail,
When the howling storms of doubt and fear assail
By the living word of God I shall prevail,
Standing on the promises of God.

3. Standing on the promises of Christ the Lord,
Bound to Him eternally by love’s strong cord,
Overcoming daily with the Spirit’s sword,
Standing on the promises of God.

4. Standing on the promises I cannot fall,
Listening every moment to the Spirit’s call,
Resting in my Saviour as my all in all,
Standing on the promises of God.

OPEN HEAVEN 5 MAY 2021 BIBLE READING IN ONE YEAR: MATTHEW 23:1-39, MATTHEW 24:1-51

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace (Romans 8:6). When the Bible talks about the carnal mind, it doesn’t mean a sinful mind per se, even though the carnal mind is prone to sin. A carnal mind means a mind that’s ordinary; of mere human understanding; just normal human life The person who’s carnally-minded, even though he’s born again, reasons and acts like the natural man. He lives according to the senses. He’s more attuned to, and concerned about the things of the flesh. The Word and the spiritual realities of the Kingdom hardly get his attention. Now, the Bible tells us that to live that way is enmity against God (Romans 8:7); meaning that the carnal Christian walks at cross-purposes with God. He’s not ruled by or subject to the Word of God; a state that leads to death—separation from everything gracious and divine!...

TUESDAY 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS?

OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS? OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 MEMORISE: That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; Philippians 3:10 OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 READ: John 14:6-14 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. 8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.    9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father? 10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. 11 Believe me that I am in t...

OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 TUESDAY

  OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 TUESDAY: LET THEM FLY OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 MEMORISE: And it shall come to pass afterward, that l will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: Joel 2:28 OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 READ: Numbers 11:10-29: 10 Then Moses heard the people weep throughout their families, every man in the door of his tent: and the anger of the Lord was kindled greatly; Moses also was displeased. 11 And Moses said unto the Lord, Wherefore hast thou afflicted thy servant? and wherefore have I not found favour in thy sight, that thou layest the burden of all this people upon me? 12 Have I conceived all this people? have I begotten them, that thou shouldest say unto me, Carry them in thy bosom, as a nursing father beareth the sucking child, unto the land which thou swarest unto their fathers? 13 Whence should I have flesh to give unto all ...