Skip to main content

Monday 16, Jan, 17 - You’re Valuable To God .

For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die. But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us (Romans 5:7-8).

Have you ever thought about the fact that God loves you personally? Yes, YOU! God loves you as much as He loves Jesus. Your value to Him is the value of Jesus; otherwise, He wouldn’t have sent Jesus to die in your place.
Think about it: He didn’t send an angel to die for you; He gave His Son, Jesus Christ: “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life” (John 3:16). You’re worth the life of the Son of God, Jesus. This very clearly reveals your true value to God.
If you had been the only person on the face of the earth, Jesus would still have come to die. He didn’t die for us because we were many; no. He died for us because He loved us. We’re special to God. Always remember that God loves you as much as He loves Jesus. Jesus Himself testified to this in John 17:23, saying, “…that the world will know you sent me and will understand that you love them as much as you love me” (TLB).
Imagine that you received a pen as a gift, and you didn’t know the value. Then, somebody sees you with this pen and tells you it’s the same pen the President of the country uses, and that there’re only ten of them in the whole world. Your perception and value for that pen will change immediately, because you have a new knowledge about the pen.
Likewise, discover now and appreciate your true value. You’re God’s peculiar treasure: “But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a dedicated nation, [God’s] own purchased, special people, that you may set forth the wonderful deeds and display the virtues and perfections of Him Who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light” (1 Peter 2:9 AMP).

PRAYER
Dear heavenly Father, I thank you for your great love for me. I’m so very special and blessed; I know who I am; I’m your jewel of inestimable value! I walk with this consciousness; I’m seated with Christ, far above the corrupting influences of this world. Amen!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace (Romans 8:6). When the Bible talks about the carnal mind, it doesn’t mean a sinful mind per se, even though the carnal mind is prone to sin. A carnal mind means a mind that’s ordinary; of mere human understanding; just normal human life The person who’s carnally-minded, even though he’s born again, reasons and acts like the natural man. He lives according to the senses. He’s more attuned to, and concerned about the things of the flesh. The Word and the spiritual realities of the Kingdom hardly get his attention. Now, the Bible tells us that to live that way is enmity against God (Romans 8:7); meaning that the carnal Christian walks at cross-purposes with God. He’s not ruled by or subject to the Word of God; a state that leads to death—separation from everything gracious and divine!...

TUESDAY 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS?

OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS? OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 MEMORISE: That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; Philippians 3:10 OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 READ: John 14:6-14 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. 8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.    9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father? 10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. 11 Believe me that I am in t...

WEDNESDAY 26TH JUNE 2019 THEME: THE DANGER OF FRUITLESSNESS.

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL DATE: WEDNESDAY 26TH JUNE 2019 THEME: THE DANGER OF FRUITLESSNESS. MEMORISE: Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit. John 15:2 READ: Luke 13:6-9 6 He spake also this parable; A certain man had a fig tree planted in his vineyard; and he came and sought fruit thereon, and found none. 7 Then said he unto the dresser of his vineyard, Behold, these three years I come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and find none: cut it down; why cumbereth it the ground? 8 And he answering said unto him, Lord, let it alone this year also, till I shall dig about it, and dung it: 9 And if it bear fruit, well: and if not, then after that thou shalt cut it down. MESSAGE “Be fruitful” is the very first statement God made to mankind. This statement was pronounced both as a blessing and command. It is therefore obvious that fruitfulness is the heartbeat...