Skip to main content

Wednesday 11, JAN 17 - Talk Differently .

Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof (Proverbs 18:21). 

Did you know that your talk is your future? Every human person is the character of his or her words. Who you are today, what you’ve become, is the result of your words.
That’s the reason you must mind your language and train yourself to talk right. People learn their language, especially unwholesome communication, from the world around them. Someone who consistently says about his job, “This job is killing me,” probably picked it up from other colleagues or friends at work. They may think it’s fashionable to talk that way, but what they don’t realize is that death and life are in the power of the tongue.
As a Christian, you must talk differently. Never speak death. Speak life always. Learn and speak the language of the Word. The one who keeps saying, “This job is killing me,” will probably end up crippled with a stroke or other ailment at sixty or sixty-five, his condition being the result of his negative confessions through the years, having taken their toll.
Don’t use the vain and base language of men; like the fellow who always says, “I’m afraid!” “I’m afraid it’s going to rain!” “I’m afraid I may not be able to make it to your house!” Do you have to be afraid it’s going to rain? When you talk like that, fear rises up like a giant and keeps you in bondage. Don’t say, “My stomach pain has returned”; it’s not your stomach pain! Stomach pain isn’t from God, so don’t make it your possession. The only things we speak are those things given to us by God, in the language that God has given us. “Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God. Which things also we speak, not in the words which man’s wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual” (1 Corinthians 2:12-13).
Jesus said, “For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak” (John 12:49). When Jesus said, “I have not spoken of myself,” He meant He wasn’t speaking for Himself. In other words, He didn’t originate the things He spoke. Everything He said came from the Father.
In Christianity, we don’t speak of ourselves or from ourselves; we speak the Word; words of the Kingdom. Glory to God!

CONFESSION
Dear heavenly Father, I thank you for the vocabulary of the Kingdom delivered to me. Just like Jesus, I don’t speak of myself or from myself; I only speak your Word. I’m more than a conqueror. All things work together for my good! Greater is He that’s in me, than he that’s in the world. I’m a blessing to my world. Hallelujah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace (Romans 8:6). When the Bible talks about the carnal mind, it doesn’t mean a sinful mind per se, even though the carnal mind is prone to sin. A carnal mind means a mind that’s ordinary; of mere human understanding; just normal human life The person who’s carnally-minded, even though he’s born again, reasons and acts like the natural man. He lives according to the senses. He’s more attuned to, and concerned about the things of the flesh. The Word and the spiritual realities of the Kingdom hardly get his attention. Now, the Bible tells us that to live that way is enmity against God (Romans 8:7); meaning that the carnal Christian walks at cross-purposes with God. He’s not ruled by or subject to the Word of God; a state that leads to death—separation from everything gracious and divine!...

TUESDAY 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS?

OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS? OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 MEMORISE: That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; Philippians 3:10 OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 READ: John 14:6-14 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. 8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.    9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father? 10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. 11 Believe me that I am in t...

OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 TUESDAY

  OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 TUESDAY: LET THEM FLY OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 MEMORISE: And it shall come to pass afterward, that l will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: Joel 2:28 OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 READ: Numbers 11:10-29: 10 Then Moses heard the people weep throughout their families, every man in the door of his tent: and the anger of the Lord was kindled greatly; Moses also was displeased. 11 And Moses said unto the Lord, Wherefore hast thou afflicted thy servant? and wherefore have I not found favour in thy sight, that thou layest the burden of all this people upon me? 12 Have I conceived all this people? have I begotten them, that thou shouldest say unto me, Carry them in thy bosom, as a nursing father beareth the sucking child, unto the land which thou swarest unto their fathers? 13 Whence should I have flesh to give unto all ...