Skip to main content

Saturday 21, Jan 2017 - *Respond To The Word* .

*_We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak (2 Corinthians 4:13)._* 

God wants us to believe and live His Word. He wants us to use the Word, to take His Word and speak it. He didn’t only give us His Word to quote, memorize or recite; He gave us His Word so we can respond to it accordingly.
You have to agree with the Word, and speak it forth; that’s what produces result.
Consider the glorious words of the Psalmist penned for us in Psalm 23:1-4: *_“The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. He makes me to lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside the still waters. He restores my soul; He leads me in the paths of righteousness For His name’s sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; For You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.”_* Here, we find David affirming God’s Word, making his personal faith-proclamations on the basis of God’s Word.
There’s no need griping over lack, your seeming inabilities, or lack of strength; there’s no need to be afraid or intimidated by the oppositions you face! There’s no need to faint or lose heart over anything! Affirm the Word. Take the Word of God and speak it! Declare, “I’m being led in the paths of righteousness. I’m walking in the glory of God and fulfilling my destiny of greatness in Him!”
Don’t say, “Lord, deliver me from evil”; rather, like David, say, “I fear no evil!” That means no matter the evil or adversities, you’re triumphant over them, because greater is He that’s in you than he that’s in the world (I John 4:4). Christ is in you (Colossians 1:27); and that means glory, fulfillment, joy, progress, and transcendental blessings in your life.
But you see, it’s not going to happen just because you’re a Christian; you must affirm it. When life looks like there’s darkness, and things look bleak, don’t despair; take the Word and speak it. Declare, “Christ is in me; therefore, I’ll only and always be triumphant!” Whatever God says to you is for your benefit, and requires the right response. So, respond by affirming what He’s already said concerning you in His Word.

*CONFESSION*
The Word of God in my mouth is God talking! As I take and speak the Word, my life is impacted and transformed into what the Word says, making me a living and walking epistle of Christ. Men see and take note of me that Christ is in me; as He is, so am I in this world. Hallelujah!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace (Romans 8:6). When the Bible talks about the carnal mind, it doesn’t mean a sinful mind per se, even though the carnal mind is prone to sin. A carnal mind means a mind that’s ordinary; of mere human understanding; just normal human life The person who’s carnally-minded, even though he’s born again, reasons and acts like the natural man. He lives according to the senses. He’s more attuned to, and concerned about the things of the flesh. The Word and the spiritual realities of the Kingdom hardly get his attention. Now, the Bible tells us that to live that way is enmity against God (Romans 8:7); meaning that the carnal Christian walks at cross-purposes with God. He’s not ruled by or subject to the Word of God; a state that leads to death—separation from everything gracious and divine!...

TUESDAY 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS?

OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS? OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 MEMORISE: That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; Philippians 3:10 OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 READ: John 14:6-14 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. 8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.    9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father? 10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. 11 Believe me that I am in t...

WEDNESDAY 26TH JUNE 2019 THEME: THE DANGER OF FRUITLESSNESS.

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL DATE: WEDNESDAY 26TH JUNE 2019 THEME: THE DANGER OF FRUITLESSNESS. MEMORISE: Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit. John 15:2 READ: Luke 13:6-9 6 He spake also this parable; A certain man had a fig tree planted in his vineyard; and he came and sought fruit thereon, and found none. 7 Then said he unto the dresser of his vineyard, Behold, these three years I come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and find none: cut it down; why cumbereth it the ground? 8 And he answering said unto him, Lord, let it alone this year also, till I shall dig about it, and dung it: 9 And if it bear fruit, well: and if not, then after that thou shalt cut it down. MESSAGE “Be fruitful” is the very first statement God made to mankind. This statement was pronounced both as a blessing and command. It is therefore obvious that fruitfulness is the heartbeat...