Skip to main content

PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY’S OPEN HEAVEN 3 JULY 2020 FRIDAY

PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY’S OPEN HEAVEN 3 JULY 2020 FRIDAY

GOOD MORNING BELOVED,
DAILY PERSONAL CONFESSION: The power of God works daily in my life and my destiny is hidden in the secret place of the Most High. The LORD is winning in my life and all situations that concerns me, the glory of the latter of my life is greater than the former. The LORD has given me beauty for ashes. He has subdued all unwanted force or power erected against my destiny and purpose in life. I am a conqueror and I will never be defeated in Jesus’ name
READ >> OPEN HEAVENS 3 JULY 2020
READ >> OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 3 JULY 2020
PRAYER POINTS
Thank You, FATHER, for the salvation of my soul and for Your grace that has kept me still standing in faith, till now.
FATHER, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus name.
FATHER, thank You for Your joy that overrules every form of sadness in my life and existence
FATHER, thank You for instilling and increasing my faith in You each day, continue to guide me, in the mighty name of Jesus
HOLY SPIRIT, thank You for helping me in all the decision I make and for reassurance of the power of God
FATHER, thank You for being my guide even when the journey seem tedious and difficult
FATHER, please, let me never be unequally yoked with an unbeliever or have any relationship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but to always reprove them, in Jesus name.
FATHER, please help me to be genuinely consecrated unto You and deliver me from ungodly thoughts, in the mighty name of Jesus
I reject every offer being dangled before me, by the devil, to lure me into evil, and compromise my faith in God, in Jesus name.
FATHER, whenever the temptation to sin against You comes my way, please, quickly make a way of escape for me, in Jesus name.
FATHER, please, empower me to watch and pray, that I may not fall into temptation; and, expose every move of the devil against me, in Jesus name.
FATHER, please, help me to keep my heart with all diligence, from evil thoughts and suggestions from the pit of hell, in Jesus name.
FATHER, help me to renew my mind, daily, by meditating and filling my heart with Your undiluted and unadulterated word, in Jesus name.
FATHER, empower me to bridle my tongue, so that evil and sinful words, will not proceed from my mouth, in Jesus name.
FATHER, please, let Your spirit help my infirmities to pray, with groanings that cannot be uttered, as I confess, that I do not know how to pray, as I ought to, in Jesus’ name.
FATHER, bless Your children; Pastor E. A. Adeboye, Pastor Foluke A. Adeboye, their children and everyone working with them; grant them divine health, and at the end of their sojourn here on earth, please, let them see You in glory, in Jesus name.
OUR FATHER, please uphold Your children working everyday on this platform (rccgonline.org) to prepare these prayers and declarations with Your right hand of righteousness. Give them the grace to keep up with this good work of Faith, in the name of Jesus
OUR FATHER, bless each and everyone dedicating their time to pray through these prayers & declarations at the point of their needs. Give them the grace to share/rebroadcast these prayers, in Jesus’ name.
FATHER, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus’ name.
Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
In Jesus’ name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
Thank you FATHER for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurHomes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace (Romans 8:6). When the Bible talks about the carnal mind, it doesn’t mean a sinful mind per se, even though the carnal mind is prone to sin. A carnal mind means a mind that’s ordinary; of mere human understanding; just normal human life The person who’s carnally-minded, even though he’s born again, reasons and acts like the natural man. He lives according to the senses. He’s more attuned to, and concerned about the things of the flesh. The Word and the spiritual realities of the Kingdom hardly get his attention. Now, the Bible tells us that to live that way is enmity against God (Romans 8:7); meaning that the carnal Christian walks at cross-purposes with God. He’s not ruled by or subject to the Word of God; a state that leads to death—separation from everything gracious and divine!...

TUESDAY 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS?

OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS? OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 MEMORISE: That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; Philippians 3:10 OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 READ: John 14:6-14 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. 8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.    9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father? 10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. 11 Believe me that I am in t...

WEDNESDAY 26TH JUNE 2019 THEME: THE DANGER OF FRUITLESSNESS.

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL DATE: WEDNESDAY 26TH JUNE 2019 THEME: THE DANGER OF FRUITLESSNESS. MEMORISE: Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit. John 15:2 READ: Luke 13:6-9 6 He spake also this parable; A certain man had a fig tree planted in his vineyard; and he came and sought fruit thereon, and found none. 7 Then said he unto the dresser of his vineyard, Behold, these three years I come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and find none: cut it down; why cumbereth it the ground? 8 And he answering said unto him, Lord, let it alone this year also, till I shall dig about it, and dung it: 9 And if it bear fruit, well: and if not, then after that thou shalt cut it down. MESSAGE “Be fruitful” is the very first statement God made to mankind. This statement was pronounced both as a blessing and command. It is therefore obvious that fruitfulness is the heartbeat...