Skip to main content

DAILY DECLARATIONS 12TH DECEMBER 2019 THURSDAY

DAILY DECLARATIONS 12TH DECEMBER 2019 THURSDAY

DAILY DECLARATIONS 12TH DECEMBER 2019 THURSDAY
Good Morning Beloved,
Daily Confession: I am soaring and moving higher, by and by, each and every day I succeed. The power of the word is manifesting divinely over all that concerns me. I am lifted, promoted, delivered, empowered and set free. Glory be to God Hallelujah!
Read – Open Heavens 12 December 2019
Declarations:
This morning the presence of God will go with you and your household, in Jesus Name!
May His daily mercy speaks for you, in Jesus Name
Let all that concerns you turn testimonies right now, in Jesus Name
May the God of positive turn around visit you before the end of this year, in Jesus Name
May you never end this year on the platform of shame, in Jesus Name
I decree the outcome of that case to be in your favour, in Jesus Name
I release unto you lord, every situation in my life and declare that your power manifests over them in Jesus name
I decree this is my season to shine and nothing will stop me from shinning in Jesus name
Jehovah remove from my life every negative thoughts and deliberation that is against your will for me in Jesus name
I decree my life is experiencing a new door and new level henceforth in Jesus name
I decree every thoughts or discouragement inside of me this day is renewed by the power in the word or God.
That divine edge over your home shall no longer be broken in Jesus Name!
You are next in line to sing a new song, in Jesus Name
Let all that looks like hardship begin to turn around in your favour now, in Jesus Name
Let that garment of embarrassment catches fire now, in Jesus Name
I command your womb to open again, in Jesus Name
All round fruitfulness shall be yours, in Jesus Name
Congratulations on your new accommodation!
Congratulations for your marital Settlement!
Congratulations for your promotion letter!
Over that journey you will return with testimonies, in Jesus Name
Henceforth go and dominate, in Jesus Name!
If Jesus tarries I will see You in 2020, in Jesus Name!
I cover all homes with the blood of Jesus!
I will not have cause to mourn over anyone of you, in Jesus Name!
Go ahead and celebrate God for this declarations.
What A FAITHFUL FATHER!
We return all glory to you Alone.
Hallelujah!
God bless You!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace (Romans 8:6). When the Bible talks about the carnal mind, it doesn’t mean a sinful mind per se, even though the carnal mind is prone to sin. A carnal mind means a mind that’s ordinary; of mere human understanding; just normal human life The person who’s carnally-minded, even though he’s born again, reasons and acts like the natural man. He lives according to the senses. He’s more attuned to, and concerned about the things of the flesh. The Word and the spiritual realities of the Kingdom hardly get his attention. Now, the Bible tells us that to live that way is enmity against God (Romans 8:7); meaning that the carnal Christian walks at cross-purposes with God. He’s not ruled by or subject to the Word of God; a state that leads to death—separation from everything gracious and divine!...

TUESDAY 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS?

OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS? OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 MEMORISE: That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; Philippians 3:10 OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 READ: John 14:6-14 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. 8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.    9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father? 10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. 11 Believe me that I am in t...

OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 TUESDAY

  OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 TUESDAY: LET THEM FLY OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 MEMORISE: And it shall come to pass afterward, that l will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: Joel 2:28 OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 READ: Numbers 11:10-29: 10 Then Moses heard the people weep throughout their families, every man in the door of his tent: and the anger of the Lord was kindled greatly; Moses also was displeased. 11 And Moses said unto the Lord, Wherefore hast thou afflicted thy servant? and wherefore have I not found favour in thy sight, that thou layest the burden of all this people upon me? 12 Have I conceived all this people? have I begotten them, that thou shouldest say unto me, Carry them in thy bosom, as a nursing father beareth the sucking child, unto the land which thou swarest unto their fathers? 13 Whence should I have flesh to give unto all ...