Skip to main content

DAILY DECLARATIONS FOR DECEMBER SUNDAY 1ST 2019

DAILY DECLARATIONS FOR DECEMBER SUNDAY 1ST 2019

DAILY DECLARATIONS FOR DECEMBER SUNDAY 1ST 2019
Beloved, welcome to December. God will crown all your efforts in this last month of the year 2019 in Jesus’ Name.
Read – Open Heavens 2 December 2019
Introduction:
Psalm 20:5 (KJV) “We will rejoice in thy salvation, and in the name of our God we will set up our banners: the LORD fulfills all thy petitions.”
This morning the presence of God will go with you and your household, in Jesus’ Name!
Heavenly Father, we are very grateful for Your abiding presence, power, and protection, over our lives throughout this year, continue with us strongly, in Jesus’ Name.
I declare in this new month, I shall not slack in my responsibility, I shall excel in meeting and providing for my own and those of my household, in Jesus’ Name.
I decree and declare, I shall not fail, faint or falter, at my place(s) of duties this new month of December, in Jesus’ Name.
I decree and declare that in this December, the Lord my Provider shall water, my home, ministry, business, career and project abundantly, and shall settle and make me comfortable, with the showers of His provision and blessing, in Jesus’ Name. (Psalms 65:10)
I declare and declare that in December, the Lord my Provider shall crown the year with His goodness, and my path shall overflow with riches and abundance, in Jesus’ Name (Psalms 65:11).
I decree and declare that my marriage, business, or career shall be distinguished, with fruits, profit, proofs, and stories of success, in Jesus’ Name.
I decree and declare, that my life shall be covered with supernatural coverage, and my mouth with songs of celebration, in Jesus’ Name (Psalms 65:13).
I decree and declare that in December, my gates shall be opened continually, and they shall not be shut day or night, in Jesus’ Name (Isaiah 60:11)
I decree and declare that I shall serve the Lord my God with joyfulness and gladness of heart, for the abundance of all things, in the name of Jesus Christ.
Let that sickness jump out of your body now, in Jesus Name
That fibroid is turning around to be called babies, go and testify, in Jesus Name
Whatever that will make you to regret coming to this world, may it not happened to you, in Jesus Name!
I cover all homes with the blood of Jesus!
I will not have cause to mourn over anyone of you in this December, in Jesus’ Name!
Go ahead and celebrate God for this declarations.
What A FAITHFUL FATHER!
We return all Glory to you Alone.
Hallelujah!
God bless You!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace (Romans 8:6). When the Bible talks about the carnal mind, it doesn’t mean a sinful mind per se, even though the carnal mind is prone to sin. A carnal mind means a mind that’s ordinary; of mere human understanding; just normal human life The person who’s carnally-minded, even though he’s born again, reasons and acts like the natural man. He lives according to the senses. He’s more attuned to, and concerned about the things of the flesh. The Word and the spiritual realities of the Kingdom hardly get his attention. Now, the Bible tells us that to live that way is enmity against God (Romans 8:7); meaning that the carnal Christian walks at cross-purposes with God. He’s not ruled by or subject to the Word of God; a state that leads to death—separation from everything gracious and divine!...

TUESDAY 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS?

OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS? OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 MEMORISE: That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; Philippians 3:10 OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 READ: John 14:6-14 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. 8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.    9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father? 10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. 11 Believe me that I am in t...

WEDNESDAY 26TH JUNE 2019 THEME: THE DANGER OF FRUITLESSNESS.

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL DATE: WEDNESDAY 26TH JUNE 2019 THEME: THE DANGER OF FRUITLESSNESS. MEMORISE: Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit. John 15:2 READ: Luke 13:6-9 6 He spake also this parable; A certain man had a fig tree planted in his vineyard; and he came and sought fruit thereon, and found none. 7 Then said he unto the dresser of his vineyard, Behold, these three years I come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and find none: cut it down; why cumbereth it the ground? 8 And he answering said unto him, Lord, let it alone this year also, till I shall dig about it, and dung it: 9 And if it bear fruit, well: and if not, then after that thou shalt cut it down. MESSAGE “Be fruitful” is the very first statement God made to mankind. This statement was pronounced both as a blessing and command. It is therefore obvious that fruitfulness is the heartbeat...