Skip to main content

DAILY DECLARATIONS 4 DECEMBER 2019 WEDNESDAY

DAILY DECLARATIONS 4 DECEMBER 2019 WEDNESDAY – RCCGONLINE.ORG

DAILY DECLARATIONS 4 DECEMBER 2019 WEDNESDAY – RCCGONLINE.ORG
Good Morning Beloved,
Daily Confession: The joy of the Lord is my strength. Daily my life brings glory to His name, His blessing is outpoured into my life. Where people say there is a casting down, my testimony is there is a lifting up because greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. Hallelujah!
Read – Open Heavens 4 December 2019
Read – Open Heavens 5 December 2019
Declarations:
This morning the presence of God will go with me and my household, in Jesus Name!
May His mercy be always available for me and my entire household, in Jesus Name
Because I’m here this morning, I am set free from the spirit of fear and lack of courage to do anything, in Jesus’ Name!
I decree, that garment of fear around my life be destroy now, in Jesus Name
I decree, that garment of boldness be release to me now, in Jesus Name
That journey that look like wilderness, I shall come out triumphantly, in Jesus Name!
I command those marital storms to be still completely now across all homes on this platform, in Jesus Name
In this month of December, your business will flourish better than any other month, in Jesus’ Name.
I decree as a child of God this morning that God will mould a wall of boldness around all mothers on this platform, in Jesus’ Name!
I decree, every strategy of the devil to waste my life and the life of any family member be terminated right now, in Jesus’ Name.
I decree that in all situation I will experience perfection through the authority of Christ in Jesus name
I decree every arrow of destruction or death fired against my household and I will return to sender in Jesus name
I command every power and deity working against my destiny to be permanently terminated in Jesus name
I uproot every tree of shame disgrace germinating over my generation in Jesus name
I decree my season for goodness and unending Thanksgiving is here in Jesus name
I cover all homes with the blood of Jesus!
Go ahead and celebrate God for this declarations.
What A FAITHFUL FATHER!
We return all glory to You alone.
Hallelujah!
God bless You!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace (Romans 8:6). When the Bible talks about the carnal mind, it doesn’t mean a sinful mind per se, even though the carnal mind is prone to sin. A carnal mind means a mind that’s ordinary; of mere human understanding; just normal human life The person who’s carnally-minded, even though he’s born again, reasons and acts like the natural man. He lives according to the senses. He’s more attuned to, and concerned about the things of the flesh. The Word and the spiritual realities of the Kingdom hardly get his attention. Now, the Bible tells us that to live that way is enmity against God (Romans 8:7); meaning that the carnal Christian walks at cross-purposes with God. He’s not ruled by or subject to the Word of God; a state that leads to death—separation from everything gracious and divine!...

TUESDAY 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS?

OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS? OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 MEMORISE: That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; Philippians 3:10 OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 READ: John 14:6-14 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. 8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.    9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father? 10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. 11 Believe me that I am in t...

WEDNESDAY 26TH JUNE 2019 THEME: THE DANGER OF FRUITLESSNESS.

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL DATE: WEDNESDAY 26TH JUNE 2019 THEME: THE DANGER OF FRUITLESSNESS. MEMORISE: Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit. John 15:2 READ: Luke 13:6-9 6 He spake also this parable; A certain man had a fig tree planted in his vineyard; and he came and sought fruit thereon, and found none. 7 Then said he unto the dresser of his vineyard, Behold, these three years I come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and find none: cut it down; why cumbereth it the ground? 8 And he answering said unto him, Lord, let it alone this year also, till I shall dig about it, and dung it: 9 And if it bear fruit, well: and if not, then after that thou shalt cut it down. MESSAGE “Be fruitful” is the very first statement God made to mankind. This statement was pronounced both as a blessing and command. It is therefore obvious that fruitfulness is the heartbeat...