Skip to main content

DAILY DECLARATIONS WITH RCCGONLINE 26TH DECEMBER 2019 THURSDAY

DAILY DECLARATIONS WITH RCCGONLINE 26TH DECEMBER 2019 THURSDAY

DAILY DECLARATIONS WITH RCCGONLINE 26TH DECEMBER 2019 THURSDAY
GOOD MORNING BELOVED, HAPPY BOXING DAY
DAILY CONFESSION: I have joy of God in my life, His peace that surpass all understanding rest upon my soul. His grace fills me each day. My life is excelling because Christ is at the forefront. My joy has no limit, I am victorious in all areas. I am blessed, I am lifted, I am operating daily in divine ability because greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. Jesus is alive in me, in Him I live, move and have my being. Hallelujah!
Read – Open Heavens 26 December 2019
This morning the presence of God will go with you and your household, in Jesus Name!
May His daily favour be your portion, in Jesus Name!
Let the joy of this season abide with you and yours, in Jesus Name
Let that broken Edge over your home and life be repaired now, in Jesus Name
I sanctify all what you will eat and drink today, it shall be nourishing to your soul, in Jesus Name!
It will continue to get better for you and your household, in Jesus Name!
2020 is a loaded year for us on this platform, may you not miss out, in Jesus Name!
I decree this day marks the beginning of my breakthrough in all areas in Jesus name
I decree my life is experiencing a new beginning through the power of Christ
I decree this season the newness of the gospel will birth new things to occur in and around me in Jesus name
I decree into the lives of as many who are unable to celebrate today, Lord sought all wounds inside of them and give them peace in Jesus name
I decree this day as many yet to accept Jesus as their lord and saviour will come to the knowledge of The truth of the gospel in Jesus mighty name
I cover all homes with the blood of Jesus!
I will not have cause to mourn over anyone of you, in Jesus Name!
Go ahead and celebrate God for this declarations.
What A FAITHFUL FATHER!
We return all Glory to you Alone.
Hallelujah!
God bless You!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace (Romans 8:6). When the Bible talks about the carnal mind, it doesn’t mean a sinful mind per se, even though the carnal mind is prone to sin. A carnal mind means a mind that’s ordinary; of mere human understanding; just normal human life The person who’s carnally-minded, even though he’s born again, reasons and acts like the natural man. He lives according to the senses. He’s more attuned to, and concerned about the things of the flesh. The Word and the spiritual realities of the Kingdom hardly get his attention. Now, the Bible tells us that to live that way is enmity against God (Romans 8:7); meaning that the carnal Christian walks at cross-purposes with God. He’s not ruled by or subject to the Word of God; a state that leads to death—separation from everything gracious and divine!...

TUESDAY 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS?

OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS? OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 MEMORISE: That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; Philippians 3:10 OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 READ: John 14:6-14 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. 8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.    9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father? 10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. 11 Believe me that I am in t...

OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 TUESDAY

  OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 TUESDAY: LET THEM FLY OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 MEMORISE: And it shall come to pass afterward, that l will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: Joel 2:28 OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 READ: Numbers 11:10-29: 10 Then Moses heard the people weep throughout their families, every man in the door of his tent: and the anger of the Lord was kindled greatly; Moses also was displeased. 11 And Moses said unto the Lord, Wherefore hast thou afflicted thy servant? and wherefore have I not found favour in thy sight, that thou layest the burden of all this people upon me? 12 Have I conceived all this people? have I begotten them, that thou shouldest say unto me, Carry them in thy bosom, as a nursing father beareth the sucking child, unto the land which thou swarest unto their fathers? 13 Whence should I have flesh to give unto all ...