Skip to main content

DAILY DECLARATIONS WITH RCCGONLINE WEDNESDAY 18TH DECEMBER 2019

DAILY DECLARATIONS WITH RCCGONLINE WEDNESDAY 18TH DECEMBER 2019

DAILY DECLARATIONS WITH RCCGONLINE WEDNESDAY 18TH DECEMBER 2019
Good Morning Beloved,
Daily Confession: No weapon is greater than Him, no sickness, no law, no verdict can render my God powerless. He is in charge of my life and He is seeing me through each and everyday victoriously. I am moving higher and higher in wisdom, strength, grace and divine ability. God is for me and nothing can stand against me in Jesus mighty name. Amen!
Read: Open Heavens 18 December 2019
Read: Open Heavens 19 December 2019
Declarations:
This morning the presence of God will go with you and your household, in Jesus Name!
May His daily favour speaks for you, in Jesus Name
Beyond your requests, go and testify, in Jesus Name!
Wherever they have exempt your name for good, divine intervention speak for you now, in Jesus Name!
I decree and declare, you will never know failure again, in Jesus’ Name.
I decree and declare, you will never be defeated again, in Jesus’ Name
I decree and declare, you will get back double everything the enemies have stolen from you, in Jesus’ Name.
I decree and declare, receive the anointing to serve God right now, in Jesus’ Name.
The stronghold of your lineage that won’t allow you to go, let 2019 swallow such stronghold now, in Jesus Name!
Every battle you have been engaging on since the beginning of this year, let 2019 swallow those battles now, in Jesus Name!
Mercy of God will speak for you, in Jesus Name!
I cover all homes with the blood of Jesus!
I will not have cause to mourn over anyone of You in Jesus Name!
Remember to pray for all the destitutes, orphans, and less privileged around the world, God will continue to provide and shield them, in Jesus’ Name.
Go ahead and celebrate God for this declarations.
What A FAITHFUL FATHER!
We return all Glory to you Alone.
Hallelujah!
God bless You!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace (Romans 8:6). When the Bible talks about the carnal mind, it doesn’t mean a sinful mind per se, even though the carnal mind is prone to sin. A carnal mind means a mind that’s ordinary; of mere human understanding; just normal human life The person who’s carnally-minded, even though he’s born again, reasons and acts like the natural man. He lives according to the senses. He’s more attuned to, and concerned about the things of the flesh. The Word and the spiritual realities of the Kingdom hardly get his attention. Now, the Bible tells us that to live that way is enmity against God (Romans 8:7); meaning that the carnal Christian walks at cross-purposes with God. He’s not ruled by or subject to the Word of God; a state that leads to death—separation from everything gracious and divine!...

TUESDAY 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS?

OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS? OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 MEMORISE: That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; Philippians 3:10 OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 READ: John 14:6-14 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. 8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.    9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father? 10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. 11 Believe me that I am in t...

OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 TUESDAY

  OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 TUESDAY: LET THEM FLY OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 MEMORISE: And it shall come to pass afterward, that l will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: Joel 2:28 OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 READ: Numbers 11:10-29: 10 Then Moses heard the people weep throughout their families, every man in the door of his tent: and the anger of the Lord was kindled greatly; Moses also was displeased. 11 And Moses said unto the Lord, Wherefore hast thou afflicted thy servant? and wherefore have I not found favour in thy sight, that thou layest the burden of all this people upon me? 12 Have I conceived all this people? have I begotten them, that thou shouldest say unto me, Carry them in thy bosom, as a nursing father beareth the sucking child, unto the land which thou swarest unto their fathers? 13 Whence should I have flesh to give unto all ...