Skip to main content

PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY’S OPEN HEAVENS 23 DECEMBER 2019 MONDAY

PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY’S OPEN HEAVENS 23 DECEMBER 2019 MONDAY

PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY’S OPEN HEAVENS 23 DECEMBER 2019 MONDAY
GOOD MORNING BELOVED, COMPLIMENTS OF THE SEASON FROM ALL OF US HERE
DAILY CONFESSION: The lord is moving over my life, He has set me free from all oppression, bondage and depression. The glory of the Most High works magnificently over my life and household. He is making room for me in high places. The pace of my life is directed by God because I function by and in His grace. My testimony is permanent nothing can stop or reverse it because God has settled and sealed it. Glory be to God, Hallelujah!
READ – Open Heavens 23 December 2019
READ – Open Heavens 24 December 2019
Prayer Points:
Almighty Redeemer, I magnify your name and exalt your majesty for being my God
Lord eternal, I thank you for your unfailing love and mercy that speaks to me each day
Jehovah have mercy on me and forgive my short comings, in Jesus name
Father thank you for not allowing my past to determine my present or future
Eternal rock of ages thank you for constantly shining your light in my path so I wouldn’t perish in darkness
Holy spirit take preeminence over my life, have your way in all that I do and magnify yourself in Jesus name
Holy one of Israel erase every negative demand on my soul from any pit of hell in Jesus name
Father, I thank You for paying such a high price to make me Your heritages; please help me to imitate your ways in my daily life, in Jesus’ Name
Father, help me to imitate Your ways and abide in Your presence and get all my benefits from you, in Jesus’ Name.
Father, admit me into Your secret place, and let me abide under Your protective shadow and cover, this season, in Jesus’ name.
Father, please, keep me safe and secure to fulfill my destiny and divine assignments, in this world, in Jesus’ name.
A thousand shall fall at my side and ten thousand at my right hand, but it shall not come near me, in Jesus’ name.
Father, preserve my going and my coming, and give Your angels charge over me, to keep me in all my ways, this season, in Jesus’ name.
Father, with my eyes, let me behold and see Your judgement upon the wicked that rose up against me, in Jesus’ name.
Father, let every wicked arrow of the enemies, targeted against me or any member of my family, backfire, in Jesus’ name.
Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A.Adeboye, and shield him from every dart and wicked arrow of the enemies, in Jesus’ name.
Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus’ name.
Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus’ name.
Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
In Jesus’ name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurHomes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace (Romans 8:6). When the Bible talks about the carnal mind, it doesn’t mean a sinful mind per se, even though the carnal mind is prone to sin. A carnal mind means a mind that’s ordinary; of mere human understanding; just normal human life The person who’s carnally-minded, even though he’s born again, reasons and acts like the natural man. He lives according to the senses. He’s more attuned to, and concerned about the things of the flesh. The Word and the spiritual realities of the Kingdom hardly get his attention. Now, the Bible tells us that to live that way is enmity against God (Romans 8:7); meaning that the carnal Christian walks at cross-purposes with God. He’s not ruled by or subject to the Word of God; a state that leads to death—separation from everything gracious and divine!...

TUESDAY 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS?

OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS? OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 MEMORISE: That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; Philippians 3:10 OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 READ: John 14:6-14 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. 8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.    9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father? 10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. 11 Believe me that I am in t...

OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 TUESDAY

  OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 TUESDAY: LET THEM FLY OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 MEMORISE: And it shall come to pass afterward, that l will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: Joel 2:28 OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 READ: Numbers 11:10-29: 10 Then Moses heard the people weep throughout their families, every man in the door of his tent: and the anger of the Lord was kindled greatly; Moses also was displeased. 11 And Moses said unto the Lord, Wherefore hast thou afflicted thy servant? and wherefore have I not found favour in thy sight, that thou layest the burden of all this people upon me? 12 Have I conceived all this people? have I begotten them, that thou shouldest say unto me, Carry them in thy bosom, as a nursing father beareth the sucking child, unto the land which thou swarest unto their fathers? 13 Whence should I have flesh to give unto all ...