Skip to main content

THURSDAY, 12TH DECEMBER.UPHOLD OUR KINGDOM IDEALS

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES THURSDAY, 12TH DECEMBER.

UPHOLD OUR KINGDOM IDEALS

Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals (1 Corinthians 6:9 NASB).       

When you study the synoptic gospels, Matthew, Mark and Luke, you’d observe that Jesus extensively taught on the principles of our heavenly Kingdom. For example, in Matthew 19:5 and Mark 10:7-8, He acknowledged the union of one man and one woman as the standard expression of human sexuality in a marriage relationship.

The apostles built on the same foundation. In Romans 1:27 (NKJV), the Apostle Paul reiterated the Master’s words, denouncing those who engage in same-sex practice. It says, “Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due.”

Jesus said in John 15:19, “…ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world….” Refuse to be influenced by the system of this world, which is run by Satan. Don’t let your actions, reactions, thoughts, words, and responses be like those of the people of the world. Uphold our Kingdom ideals.

In our Kingdom, God’s Word is the final arbiter; we’re cultured and governed by the Word. Therefore, refuse to compromise the standards, values and principles of our heavenly Kingdom. Walk in the light of God’s Word and His righteousness.

CONFESSION
I refuse to live like the rest of the world nor conform to their ways of doing things. I’m a child of the Kingdom, walking in the light of God’s Word and in His righteousness, boldly displaying the virtues and perfections of Christ, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
John 17:14-16; John 15:19; 1 John 2:15-17

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Revelation 4 ; Hosea 11-14
2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
John 19:38-42 ; 2 Chronicles 25   
 
PRICELESS ❤️...https://wp.me/p9v28c-1X0

#loveworld #ministry #lights #liftchallenge #wehavemoved #upward #forward #blessings #affirmationtrain #advancement #kingdom #talkingsession

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace (Romans 8:6). When the Bible talks about the carnal mind, it doesn’t mean a sinful mind per se, even though the carnal mind is prone to sin. A carnal mind means a mind that’s ordinary; of mere human understanding; just normal human life The person who’s carnally-minded, even though he’s born again, reasons and acts like the natural man. He lives according to the senses. He’s more attuned to, and concerned about the things of the flesh. The Word and the spiritual realities of the Kingdom hardly get his attention. Now, the Bible tells us that to live that way is enmity against God (Romans 8:7); meaning that the carnal Christian walks at cross-purposes with God. He’s not ruled by or subject to the Word of God; a state that leads to death—separation from everything gracious and divine!...

TUESDAY 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS?

OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS? OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 MEMORISE: That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; Philippians 3:10 OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 READ: John 14:6-14 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. 8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.    9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father? 10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. 11 Believe me that I am in t...

OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 TUESDAY

  OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 TUESDAY: LET THEM FLY OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 MEMORISE: And it shall come to pass afterward, that l will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: Joel 2:28 OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 READ: Numbers 11:10-29: 10 Then Moses heard the people weep throughout their families, every man in the door of his tent: and the anger of the Lord was kindled greatly; Moses also was displeased. 11 And Moses said unto the Lord, Wherefore hast thou afflicted thy servant? and wherefore have I not found favour in thy sight, that thou layest the burden of all this people upon me? 12 Have I conceived all this people? have I begotten them, that thou shouldest say unto me, Carry them in thy bosom, as a nursing father beareth the sucking child, unto the land which thou swarest unto their fathers? 13 Whence should I have flesh to give unto all ...