Skip to main content

FRIDAY 7TH AUGUST.SPEAKING WISDOM

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES FRIDAY 7TH AUGUST.

SPEAKING WISDOM

But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory (1Corinthians 2:7).        

Our opening verse says we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery; what is it to speak wisdom? Reading 1 Corinthians 2:12-13 gives us an idea. It says, “Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit, which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God. Which things also we speak, not in the words which man’s wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.” 

Notice the underlined portion; it didn’t say, “Which things also we speak of”; rather, it says we speak them. We read something similar in verse 6; it says, “Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect….” We don’t talk about wisdom; we speak wisdom, and wisdom is the Word of God. Speaking wisdom is speaking the Word. For example, Colossians 1:27 says, “...Christ in you, the hope of glory.” When you, on the basis of that scripture affirm, “I’ll forever be a victor; my life is the expression of the glory and dominion of Christ,”

Notice the underlined portion; it didn’t say, “Which things also we speak of”; rather, it says we speak them. We read something similar in verse 6; it says, “Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect….” We don’t talk about wisdom; we speak wisdom, and wisdom is the Word of God. Speaking wisdom is speaking the Word.

For example, Colossians 1:27 says, “...Christ in you, the hope of glory.” When you, on the basis of that scripture affirm, “I’ll forever be a victor; my life is the expression of the glory and dominion of Christ,” you’re speaking wisdom. When you declare, “I have no lack or want because I’m an heir of God and joint-heir with Christ; the whole world is mine”; you’re speaking the wisdom of God. You’re speaking wisdom, when, irrespective of the symptom you may be feeling, you say, “The life of God is activated in every fibre of my being; I’m full of life.”

There’re those who may consider you to be out of wits for speaking the wisdom of God; that’s because the wisdom of God is foolishness to the natural man. 1 Corinthians 2:14 declares, “But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.”

Speak the wisdom of God always, and your life will glorify God. Declare your oneness with the Lord. Declare your righteousness, health, dominion, and glory in Christ Jesus. Glory to God!

PRICELESS ❤️...https://wp.me/p9v28c-1X0

CONFESSION
The wisdom of God is in my heart and in my mouth always. I have a great life. I acknowledge and declare that I’m excellent and full of glory, living the life of righteousness, dominion and glory in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY
1 Corinthians 2:12-13 AMPC; Proverbs 18:21; Mark 11:23

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Romans 9:30-10:1-21 & Psalms 78
2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Ephesians 6:21-24 & Isaiah 58

#monthofrecovery #wehavemoved #perfection #affirmationtrain #upward #forward #graced #blessings #kingdom #talkingsession #completement #alignment #loveworld

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace (Romans 8:6). When the Bible talks about the carnal mind, it doesn’t mean a sinful mind per se, even though the carnal mind is prone to sin. A carnal mind means a mind that’s ordinary; of mere human understanding; just normal human life The person who’s carnally-minded, even though he’s born again, reasons and acts like the natural man. He lives according to the senses. He’s more attuned to, and concerned about the things of the flesh. The Word and the spiritual realities of the Kingdom hardly get his attention. Now, the Bible tells us that to live that way is enmity against God (Romans 8:7); meaning that the carnal Christian walks at cross-purposes with God. He’s not ruled by or subject to the Word of God; a state that leads to death—separation from everything gracious and divine!...

TUESDAY 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS?

OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS? OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 MEMORISE: That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; Philippians 3:10 OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 READ: John 14:6-14 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. 8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.    9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father? 10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. 11 Believe me that I am in t...

WEDNESDAY 26TH JUNE 2019 THEME: THE DANGER OF FRUITLESSNESS.

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL DATE: WEDNESDAY 26TH JUNE 2019 THEME: THE DANGER OF FRUITLESSNESS. MEMORISE: Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit. John 15:2 READ: Luke 13:6-9 6 He spake also this parable; A certain man had a fig tree planted in his vineyard; and he came and sought fruit thereon, and found none. 7 Then said he unto the dresser of his vineyard, Behold, these three years I come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and find none: cut it down; why cumbereth it the ground? 8 And he answering said unto him, Lord, let it alone this year also, till I shall dig about it, and dung it: 9 And if it bear fruit, well: and if not, then after that thou shalt cut it down. MESSAGE “Be fruitful” is the very first statement God made to mankind. This statement was pronounced both as a blessing and command. It is therefore obvious that fruitfulness is the heartbeat...