Skip to main content

DAILY DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY 21 AUGUST 2020 FRIDAY

DAILY DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY 21 AUGUST 2020 FRIDAY

GOOD MORNING BELOVED,
DAILY PERSONAL CONFESSION: Today, I receive grace to fulfill destiny in every capacity. The Lord God Almighty will take care of my journey, in the mighty name of Jesus
READ >> OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 21 AUGUST 2020
READ >> OPEN HEAVENS 21 AUGUST 2020
READ >> PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY’S OPEN HEAVEN 21 AUGUST 2020
DAILY DECLARATIONS
I decree today, my steps are directed to the path of my calling and I will never be at the wrong place, doing the right thing, in the mighty name of Jesus
I decree my life is accommodating all that God has installed for me and my household today, in all areas in Jesus’ name
I decree and declare my testimonies in life will speak of the goodness and blessings of God forever, in the mighty name of Jesus
I decree and declare that the grace to make things work out for me is released right now, in the mighty name of Jesus
I decree, henceforth I will be true to God’s call for my life with the help of the Holy Spirit, in the mighty name of Jesus
I decree, whatever is not in accordance with God’s plan for my life shall not come to manifest, in Jesus’ name
I decree, the grace to go beyond my strength and function in God’s divine provision for my life will locate me today, in Jesus’ name
I decree and declare that I am fully committed to what my Father in Heaven want to do for my life, in the mighty name of Jesus
I decree concerning the leaders in all capacity that they are filled with compassion towards others and they shall all function according to their callings, in Jesus’ name
I decree over my country (mention) and countries around the world the healing power of God overflows in Jesus’ name
I decree, let every believer on this platform (rccgonline.org) never miss the promises of God that stands sure in our lives and our joy will never turn to sadness in Jesus’ most powerful name
I decree concerning my health, the grace of God will continue to speak for me, in the mighty name of Jesus
What A FAITHFUL FATHER!
We return all Glory to our FATHER in heaven.
Dear Holy Spirit, thank You for all the testimonies on this platform, please continue to inspire the intercessory team for more prophetic declarations on this platform, in Jesus’ name
By faith, appreciate God for answered prayers and declarations. Beloved, begin to thank God for the revival of your prayer life and your testimonies. See you here tomorrow. Bye-bye…
Somebody shout Hallelujah!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace (Romans 8:6). When the Bible talks about the carnal mind, it doesn’t mean a sinful mind per se, even though the carnal mind is prone to sin. A carnal mind means a mind that’s ordinary; of mere human understanding; just normal human life The person who’s carnally-minded, even though he’s born again, reasons and acts like the natural man. He lives according to the senses. He’s more attuned to, and concerned about the things of the flesh. The Word and the spiritual realities of the Kingdom hardly get his attention. Now, the Bible tells us that to live that way is enmity against God (Romans 8:7); meaning that the carnal Christian walks at cross-purposes with God. He’s not ruled by or subject to the Word of God; a state that leads to death—separation from everything gracious and divine!...

TUESDAY 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS?

OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS? OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 MEMORISE: That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; Philippians 3:10 OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 READ: John 14:6-14 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. 8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.    9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father? 10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. 11 Believe me that I am in t...

WEDNESDAY 26TH JUNE 2019 THEME: THE DANGER OF FRUITLESSNESS.

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL DATE: WEDNESDAY 26TH JUNE 2019 THEME: THE DANGER OF FRUITLESSNESS. MEMORISE: Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit. John 15:2 READ: Luke 13:6-9 6 He spake also this parable; A certain man had a fig tree planted in his vineyard; and he came and sought fruit thereon, and found none. 7 Then said he unto the dresser of his vineyard, Behold, these three years I come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and find none: cut it down; why cumbereth it the ground? 8 And he answering said unto him, Lord, let it alone this year also, till I shall dig about it, and dung it: 9 And if it bear fruit, well: and if not, then after that thou shalt cut it down. MESSAGE “Be fruitful” is the very first statement God made to mankind. This statement was pronounced both as a blessing and command. It is therefore obvious that fruitfulness is the heartbeat...