Skip to main content

DAILY DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY 8 AUGUST 2020 SATURDAY

DAILY DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY 8 AUGUST 2020 SATURDAY

GOOD MORNING BELOVED,
DAILY PERSONAL CONFESSION: I am not fighting a battle that can’t be won because my God is the one who has gone ahead of me, in me and with me to win all battles. My life is enveloped in His presence, my being is saturated in His will, my thoughts are fixed on the promises of Messiah. I will never experience any failure, I am not discouraged because the battle is the Lord’s and I am a winner, in Jesus’ name. Hallelujah!
READ >> PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY’S OPEN HEAVEN 8 AUGUST 2020
READ >> OPEN HEAVEN 8 AUGUST 2020
READ >> OPEN HEAVEN 9 AUGUST 2020
READ >> OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 8 AUGUST 2020
DAILY DECLARATIONS
This Saturday, the presence of God will go with me and my household in Jesus’ name.
Holy spirit, have Your way in me and magnify Yourself in all that I do, in the everlasting name of Jesus
I decree henceforth every battle that has kept my heart worried is becoming a thing of the past, in the mighty name of Jesus
I decree victory in all areas I have waited for so long for it in Jesus’ name
I decree divine presence of God accompanies me always in all that I do, in the mighty name of Jesus
I decree wherever any discussion is made about me the presence of God advocates for me, in the mighty name of Jesus
I decree grace to soar in victory is upon me and all that I do henceforth, in Jesus’ name
I decree the presence of God fills this nation and nations around the world henceforth, in Jesus’ name
I decree, the pride of life will not take over my life and that of my household, in the mighty name of Jesus
I decree, the lust of flesh will not destroy my future, the future of my household in the mighty name of Jesus
I decree, the grace of God that has delivered many men and women of the Kingdom will continue to rescue me from all the manipulations of the devil, in the mighty name of Jesus
I decree victory over the pandemic in every home and nations worldwide, in the matchless name of Jesus
I decree divine understanding is released unto all in places of leadership and there is clarity on way forward over all situations, in Jesus’ name
I decree I will never be moved by the desires of the wicked because my life is planned by God, in Jesus’ name
I decree every weakness in my life is subdued and I am overwhelmed by the strength of God, in the mighty name of Jesus
I decree over this nation and nation around the world, the lord has strengthened us and removed every weakness from our lives, in the mighty name of Jesus
I decree, let every believer on this platform (rccgonline.org) never miss the promises of God that stands sure in our lives and our joy will never turn to sadness in Jesus’ most powerful name
I decree concerning my health, the grace of God will continue to speak for me, in the mighty name of Jesus
What A FAITHFUL FATHER!
We return all Glory to our FATHER in heaven.
Dear Holy Spirit, thank You for all the testimonies on this platform, please continue to inspire the intercessory team for more prophetic declarations on this platform, in Jesus’ name
Somebody shout Hallelujah!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace (Romans 8:6). When the Bible talks about the carnal mind, it doesn’t mean a sinful mind per se, even though the carnal mind is prone to sin. A carnal mind means a mind that’s ordinary; of mere human understanding; just normal human life The person who’s carnally-minded, even though he’s born again, reasons and acts like the natural man. He lives according to the senses. He’s more attuned to, and concerned about the things of the flesh. The Word and the spiritual realities of the Kingdom hardly get his attention. Now, the Bible tells us that to live that way is enmity against God (Romans 8:7); meaning that the carnal Christian walks at cross-purposes with God. He’s not ruled by or subject to the Word of God; a state that leads to death—separation from everything gracious and divine!...

TUESDAY 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS?

OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS? OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 MEMORISE: That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; Philippians 3:10 OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 READ: John 14:6-14 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. 8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.    9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father? 10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. 11 Believe me that I am in t...

WEDNESDAY 26TH JUNE 2019 THEME: THE DANGER OF FRUITLESSNESS.

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL DATE: WEDNESDAY 26TH JUNE 2019 THEME: THE DANGER OF FRUITLESSNESS. MEMORISE: Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit. John 15:2 READ: Luke 13:6-9 6 He spake also this parable; A certain man had a fig tree planted in his vineyard; and he came and sought fruit thereon, and found none. 7 Then said he unto the dresser of his vineyard, Behold, these three years I come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and find none: cut it down; why cumbereth it the ground? 8 And he answering said unto him, Lord, let it alone this year also, till I shall dig about it, and dung it: 9 And if it bear fruit, well: and if not, then after that thou shalt cut it down. MESSAGE “Be fruitful” is the very first statement God made to mankind. This statement was pronounced both as a blessing and command. It is therefore obvious that fruitfulness is the heartbeat...