Skip to main content

SUNDAY 16TH AUGUST.NEITHER HELPLESS NOR FORSAKEN

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES SUNDAY 16TH AUGUST.

NEITHER HELPLESS NOR FORSAKEN

Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee (Hebrews 13:5).       

This is absolutely remarkable! The Lord says He’ll never, in any degree, leave you helpless nor forsake you. The Amplified Classic translation lets us know He repeated the clause “I will not” three times (for emphasis): “…I will not in any way fail you nor give you up nor leave you without support. [I will] not, [I will] not, [I will] not in any degree leave you helpless nor forsake nor let [you] down (relax my hold on you)! [Assuredly not!].”

PRICELESS ❤️...https://wp.me/p9v28c-1X0

This very scripture brings to mind the words of Jesus in John 14:18: “I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.” Yes, Jesus is in heaven, but He didn’t leave us without support. He didn’t leave us desolate, bereaved, forlorn or stranded. He sent us the Holy Spirit, not only to be with us, but to live in us. That same Spirit has become your courage, your help, your sufficiency and your all. 

Trust Him with your life. Fellowship with Him, and He’ll make you successful in all things. He says He won’t relax His hold on you; meaning He’s with you all the way in your journey of life, seeing to it that you win always. He knows how to take care of you. 

His help is something you shouldn’t doubt at all; it’s guaranteed. The Bible says He’s your “very present help in time of trouble” (Psalm 46:1). If you ever find yourself in trouble or a difficult situation, be assured you’re not alone; He’ll get you out or show you what to do to come out victoriously. 

The Holy Spirit is your supreme advantage, refuge and strength. Acknowledge and appreciate His work in your life and love Him with all your heart.

CONFESSION
Dear Holy Spirit, I acknowledge you as the One who leads me in the way of success and victory. Thank you, for you’re my supreme advantage, refuge and strength; a very present help in trouble. I’m mightily helped of you, and therefore confident that my progress, prosperity and advancement is for all time, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
John 14:16 AMPC; John 14:26

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
1 Corinthians 1 & Psalms 104-106
2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Philippians 3:13-21 & Jeremiah 1

GET MORE...
https://t.me/dailyaffirmations

#kingdom #talkingsession #completement #alignment #loveworld #monthofrecovery

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace (Romans 8:6). When the Bible talks about the carnal mind, it doesn’t mean a sinful mind per se, even though the carnal mind is prone to sin. A carnal mind means a mind that’s ordinary; of mere human understanding; just normal human life The person who’s carnally-minded, even though he’s born again, reasons and acts like the natural man. He lives according to the senses. He’s more attuned to, and concerned about the things of the flesh. The Word and the spiritual realities of the Kingdom hardly get his attention. Now, the Bible tells us that to live that way is enmity against God (Romans 8:7); meaning that the carnal Christian walks at cross-purposes with God. He’s not ruled by or subject to the Word of God; a state that leads to death—separation from everything gracious and divine!...

TUESDAY 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS?

OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS? OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 MEMORISE: That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; Philippians 3:10 OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 READ: John 14:6-14 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. 8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.    9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father? 10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. 11 Believe me that I am in t...

WEDNESDAY 26TH JUNE 2019 THEME: THE DANGER OF FRUITLESSNESS.

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL DATE: WEDNESDAY 26TH JUNE 2019 THEME: THE DANGER OF FRUITLESSNESS. MEMORISE: Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit. John 15:2 READ: Luke 13:6-9 6 He spake also this parable; A certain man had a fig tree planted in his vineyard; and he came and sought fruit thereon, and found none. 7 Then said he unto the dresser of his vineyard, Behold, these three years I come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and find none: cut it down; why cumbereth it the ground? 8 And he answering said unto him, Lord, let it alone this year also, till I shall dig about it, and dung it: 9 And if it bear fruit, well: and if not, then after that thou shalt cut it down. MESSAGE “Be fruitful” is the very first statement God made to mankind. This statement was pronounced both as a blessing and command. It is therefore obvious that fruitfulness is the heartbeat...