Skip to main content

DAILY DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY 6 AUGUST 2020 THURSDAY

DAILY DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY 6 AUGUST 2020 THURSDAY

GOOD MORNING BELOVED,
DAILY PERSONAL CONFESSION: The lord is on my side, He has won the victory for me. No battle in life can put me under because God is ruling above all my affairs in life. The grace to excel is broadened over my life and destiny. I am victorious in all my way, I am a conqueror, I am graced with extraordinary blessings and favour. Joy overflows inside and outside of my life because Jesus is working in me always. It is my time to praise God and nothing will hinder my praise in Jesus’ name Amen
READ >> PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY’S OPEN HEAVEN 6 AUGUST 2020
READ >> OPEN HEAVENS 6 AUGUST 2020
READ >> OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 6 AUGUST 2020
DAILY DECLARATIONS
This Thursday, the presence of God will go with me and my household in Jesus’ name.
I decree my season of praise and deliverance starts henceforth, in the mighty name of Jesus
I decree my joy will never be erased by anything known or unknown, in Jesus’ name
I let go of every pain, hurt indecision or whatever it may be, taking me away from the peace God has given me, in Jesus’ name
I decree songs of sadness and sorrow will not be my anthem and that of my household in Jesus’ name
Holy spirit continue to have your way in me and direct all I do in Jesus name
I decree I am not what the word of man say because Jesus has defined my life according to His will, in the mighty name of Jesus
I decree no more limitation in any part of my life, I am never restricted by any power or force, in the mighty name of Jesus
I decree, the joy of God is my strength always therefore sadness can never have a place in me, in Jesus’ name
I decree, the Lord has filled my life with divine ability to make exploit nothing can stop me forever, in the mighty name of Jesus
I decree over this nation and nation around the world, the lord has strengthened us and removed every weakness from our lives, in the mighty name of Jesus
I decree, let every believer on this platform (rccgonline.org) never miss the promises of God that stands sure in our lives and our joy will never turn to sadness in Jesus’ most powerful name
I decree over my country the purpose of God only will manifest in all ramifications, in the mighty name of Jesus
I decree concerning my health, the grace of God will continue to speak for me, in the mighty name of Jesus
What A FAITHFUL FATHER!
We return all Glory to our FATHER in heaven.
Dear Holy Spirit, thank You for all the testimonies on this platform, please continue to inspire the intercessory team for more prophetic declarations on this platform, in Jesus’ name
Somebody shout Hallelujah!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace (Romans 8:6). When the Bible talks about the carnal mind, it doesn’t mean a sinful mind per se, even though the carnal mind is prone to sin. A carnal mind means a mind that’s ordinary; of mere human understanding; just normal human life The person who’s carnally-minded, even though he’s born again, reasons and acts like the natural man. He lives according to the senses. He’s more attuned to, and concerned about the things of the flesh. The Word and the spiritual realities of the Kingdom hardly get his attention. Now, the Bible tells us that to live that way is enmity against God (Romans 8:7); meaning that the carnal Christian walks at cross-purposes with God. He’s not ruled by or subject to the Word of God; a state that leads to death—separation from everything gracious and divine!...

TUESDAY 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS?

OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS? OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 MEMORISE: That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; Philippians 3:10 OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 READ: John 14:6-14 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. 8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.    9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father? 10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. 11 Believe me that I am in t...

WEDNESDAY 26TH JUNE 2019 THEME: THE DANGER OF FRUITLESSNESS.

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL DATE: WEDNESDAY 26TH JUNE 2019 THEME: THE DANGER OF FRUITLESSNESS. MEMORISE: Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit. John 15:2 READ: Luke 13:6-9 6 He spake also this parable; A certain man had a fig tree planted in his vineyard; and he came and sought fruit thereon, and found none. 7 Then said he unto the dresser of his vineyard, Behold, these three years I come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and find none: cut it down; why cumbereth it the ground? 8 And he answering said unto him, Lord, let it alone this year also, till I shall dig about it, and dung it: 9 And if it bear fruit, well: and if not, then after that thou shalt cut it down. MESSAGE “Be fruitful” is the very first statement God made to mankind. This statement was pronounced both as a blessing and command. It is therefore obvious that fruitfulness is the heartbeat...