Skip to main content

PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY’S OPEN HEAVEN 6 AUGUST 2020 THURSDAY

PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY’S OPEN HEAVEN 6 AUGUST 2020 THURSDAY

GOOD MORNING BELOVED,
DAILY PERSONAL CONFESSION: The lord is on my side, He has won the victory for me. No battle in life can put me under because God is ruling above all my affairs in life. The grace to excel is broadened over my life and destiny. I am victorious in all my way, I am a conqueror, I am graced with extraordinary blessings and favour. Joy overflows inside and outside of my life because Jesus is working in me always. It is my time to praise God and nothing will hinder my praise in Jesus’ name Amen
READ >> DAILY DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY 6 AUGUST 2020
READ >> OPEN HEAVENS 6 AUGUST 2020
READ >> OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 6 AUGUST 2020
PRAYER POINTS
Heavenly father, I worship and honour Your majesty
Eternal rock of ages, I give You praise and magnify Your name
King of kings, thank You for another day and grace to witness it alive
Abba Father, thank You for the forgiveness of sin and the blood shed for my salvation
Ancient of days, thank You for filling my heart with gratitude and my mouth with praise
Father, please help my fire burn bright always and never go down, in the mighty name of Jesus
Father, I ask today that You restore all I have lost in the past, in the mighty name of Jesus
Father, today I ask for the fresh baptism of the Holy spirit to help me keep my fire burning, in the mighty name of Jesus
Father, please continue to strengthen my household and help us to stay connected to You at all times, in the mighty name of
Lord, thank You for saving me and for keeping me in the path of righteousness
Lord, thank You for destroying the thoughts of the evil ones and plans of enemies concerning my destiny and household
Father, please bless my children with wisdom and understanding. Guide them in all they do, in Jesus’ name
Father, concerning the entire world situation, let all worry turn to worship and praise in Jesus’ name
Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A.Adeboye, his entire household and everyone working together with him, in Jesus’ name
Our Father, please uphold Your children working everyday on this platform (rccgonline.org) to prepare these prayers and declarations with Your right hand of righteousness. Give them the grace to keep up with this good work of Faith, in the name of Jesus
Our Father, bless each and everyone dedicating their time to pray through these prayers & declarations at the point of their needs. Give them the grace to share/rebroadcast these prayers, in Jesus’ name.
Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus’ name.
Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
In Jesus’ name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
Thank you FATHER for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurHomes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace (Romans 8:6). When the Bible talks about the carnal mind, it doesn’t mean a sinful mind per se, even though the carnal mind is prone to sin. A carnal mind means a mind that’s ordinary; of mere human understanding; just normal human life The person who’s carnally-minded, even though he’s born again, reasons and acts like the natural man. He lives according to the senses. He’s more attuned to, and concerned about the things of the flesh. The Word and the spiritual realities of the Kingdom hardly get his attention. Now, the Bible tells us that to live that way is enmity against God (Romans 8:7); meaning that the carnal Christian walks at cross-purposes with God. He’s not ruled by or subject to the Word of God; a state that leads to death—separation from everything gracious and divine!...

TUESDAY 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS?

OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS? OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 MEMORISE: That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; Philippians 3:10 OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 READ: John 14:6-14 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. 8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.    9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father? 10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. 11 Believe me that I am in t...

WEDNESDAY 26TH JUNE 2019 THEME: THE DANGER OF FRUITLESSNESS.

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL DATE: WEDNESDAY 26TH JUNE 2019 THEME: THE DANGER OF FRUITLESSNESS. MEMORISE: Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit. John 15:2 READ: Luke 13:6-9 6 He spake also this parable; A certain man had a fig tree planted in his vineyard; and he came and sought fruit thereon, and found none. 7 Then said he unto the dresser of his vineyard, Behold, these three years I come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and find none: cut it down; why cumbereth it the ground? 8 And he answering said unto him, Lord, let it alone this year also, till I shall dig about it, and dung it: 9 And if it bear fruit, well: and if not, then after that thou shalt cut it down. MESSAGE “Be fruitful” is the very first statement God made to mankind. This statement was pronounced both as a blessing and command. It is therefore obvious that fruitfulness is the heartbeat...