Skip to main content

PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY’S OPEN HEAVEN 12 AUGUST 2020 WEDNESDAY

PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY’S OPEN HEAVEN 12 AUGUST 2020 WEDNESDAY

GOOD MORNING BELOVED, 
YOU CAN DROP YOUR PRAYER POINTS AND DAILY DECLARATIONS IN THE COMMENT SECTION. KINDLY SCROLL DOWN AND DO SO, THIS IS A WORLD WIDE HOUSEHOLD OF GOD, FEEL FREE TO EXPRESS YOURSELF WHOLEHEARTEDLY. OUR FATHER IN HEAVEN WILL LISTEN TO YOU AND GRANT YOUR REQUEST IN THE MOST POWERFUL NAME OF HIS SON, JESUS! HAVE A BLESSED DAY
DAILY PERSONAL CONFESSION: I confess, my life can never be directed by any work or workers of darkness. The truth of God is working for me, grace to rule reign and overcome is directly upon my life. I will never be a failure and I am living henceforth in a new era of recovery in Jesus’ name. Amen!
READ >> DAILY DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY 12 AUGUST 2020
READ >> OPEN HEAVENS 12 AUGUST 2020
READ >> OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 12 AUGUST 2020
PRAYER POINTS
I worship and adore You, my Father; You’re the King of kings, the Lord of lords, the Alpha and the Omega, and, the Consuming fire.
Father, in anyway I have fallen short of Your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus’ name.
Heavenly Father, as I read Your Word and spend more time going through books and other valuable resources, I pray that You would help me understand all that I will learn through the help of the Holy spirit, in the mighty name of Jesus
Father, please take away every spirit of ignorance hovering around me and my household, in the mighty name of Jesus
Father, grant me the grace to be positively curious to learn more through the direction of the Holy Spirit, in Jesus’ name
Father, as I learn from the abundance of knowledge in Your word, grant me strength to put all into practice, in Jesus’ name
Father, please help the younger generation to give more attention to knowledge-based materials, more than other unnecessary things they spend time on, in Jesus’ name
Father, please touch the hearts of my children and make them hungry for good knowledge, in Jesus’ name
Father, help me to run my household with divine wisdom and understanding, in Jesus’ name
Father, let me not only be the hearer of Your word, but also the doer; give me the grace, to always obey all Your instructions, promptly and completely, in Jesus’ name.
Abba Father, let Your word always guide me and never let me run ahead of You or Your plans for me, in the mighty name of Jesus
Father, I command this day to be fruitful and bear positive fruits for me throughout the 24hours in it, in Jesus’ name
FATHER, bless Your children; Pastor E. A. Adeboye, Pastor Foluke A. Adeboye, their children and everyone working with them; grant them divine health, and at the end of their sojourn here on earth, please, let them see You in glory, in Jesus name.
OUR FATHER, please uphold Your children working everyday on this platform (rccgonline.org) to prepare these prayers and declarations with Your right hand of righteousness. Give them the grace to keep up with this good work of Faith, in the name of Jesus
OUR FATHER, bless each and everyone dedicating their time to pray through these prayers & declarations at the point of their needs. Give them the grace to share/rebroadcast these prayers, in Jesus’ name.
FATHER, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus’ name.
Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
In Jesus’ name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
Thank you FATHER for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurHomes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace (Romans 8:6). When the Bible talks about the carnal mind, it doesn’t mean a sinful mind per se, even though the carnal mind is prone to sin. A carnal mind means a mind that’s ordinary; of mere human understanding; just normal human life The person who’s carnally-minded, even though he’s born again, reasons and acts like the natural man. He lives according to the senses. He’s more attuned to, and concerned about the things of the flesh. The Word and the spiritual realities of the Kingdom hardly get his attention. Now, the Bible tells us that to live that way is enmity against God (Romans 8:7); meaning that the carnal Christian walks at cross-purposes with God. He’s not ruled by or subject to the Word of God; a state that leads to death—separation from everything gracious and divine!...

TUESDAY 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS?

OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS? OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 MEMORISE: That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; Philippians 3:10 OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 READ: John 14:6-14 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. 8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.    9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father? 10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. 11 Believe me that I am in t...

WEDNESDAY 26TH JUNE 2019 THEME: THE DANGER OF FRUITLESSNESS.

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL DATE: WEDNESDAY 26TH JUNE 2019 THEME: THE DANGER OF FRUITLESSNESS. MEMORISE: Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit. John 15:2 READ: Luke 13:6-9 6 He spake also this parable; A certain man had a fig tree planted in his vineyard; and he came and sought fruit thereon, and found none. 7 Then said he unto the dresser of his vineyard, Behold, these three years I come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and find none: cut it down; why cumbereth it the ground? 8 And he answering said unto him, Lord, let it alone this year also, till I shall dig about it, and dung it: 9 And if it bear fruit, well: and if not, then after that thou shalt cut it down. MESSAGE “Be fruitful” is the very first statement God made to mankind. This statement was pronounced both as a blessing and command. It is therefore obvious that fruitfulness is the heartbeat...