Skip to main content

PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY’S OPEN HEAVEN 30 AUGUST 2020 SUNDAY

PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY’S OPEN HEAVEN 30 AUGUST 2020 SUNDAY

GOOD MORNING BELOVED,
DAILY PERSONAL CONFESSION: I confess to my God, pride will never have a place in my life or destiny. The word of God is settled in my life and my being. My life is moving in the direction of greatness, grace has enveloped me to live above disgrace. I will never walk in the path of evil or the place of evil. I am blessed, favoured and graced. I am moving high from glory to glory, from success to success, from grace to grace because Jesus is with me always. Hallelujah!
READ >> DAILY DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY 30 AUGUST 2020
READ >> OPEN HEAVENS 30 AUGUST 2020
READ >> OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 30 AUGUST 2020
PRAYER POINTS
Eternal rock of ages I magnify Your name and worship Your majesty. I adore Your majesty and thank You for privilege to witness another day alive.
Father, thank You for the forgiveness of sin and Your blood shed for my salvation. Holy one of Israel thank you for being the unchangeable changer in my life
Elohim, thank You for Your power that is daily at work in and through me, thank You for this wonderful Sunday!
Everlasting king, thank You for the strength released to me through Your word each and everyday.
Thank You, Father, for the powerful weapon of prayer; thank You for the grace to live beyond temptations and trials.
Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus name.
Father, I confess that I do not know how to pray as I ought to, Holy Spirit, please, help my infirmity to pray, in Jesus name.
Father, let Your fire destroy every spirit of lust in my life and destiny, in Jesus name.
Father, please, lead me not into temptation, but deliver me from evil, in Jesus name.
Father, when temptation shall come my way, please, quickly make a way of escape for me as You have promised, in Jesus name.
Father, please, empower me, to flee from every appearance of evil, in Jesus name.
Father, give me the grace, to remove and destroy, where possible, anything in my immediate environment, that could arouse in me, the temptation to sin, in Jesus name.
Father, empower me to resist satan and to overcome all his wiles, in Jesus name.
Father, please, give me the grace to finish well and strong; and empower me to make it into heaven at last, in Jesus name.
Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A.Adeboye, his entire household and everyone working with them. Adonai, please make a way for them where there seems to be no way, financially, materially and spiritually. They will not miss their rewards in Heaven, in Jesus name.
OUR FATHER, please uphold Your children working everyday on this platform (rccgonline.org) to prepare these prayers and declarations with Your right hand of righteousness. Give them the grace to keep up with this good work of Faith, in the name of Jesus
OUR FATHER, bless each and everyone dedicating their time to pray through these prayers & declarations at the point of their needs. Give them the grace to share/rebroadcast these prayers, in Jesus’ name.
FATHER, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus’ name.
Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
In Jesus’ name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
Thank you FATHER for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
By faith, appreciate God for answered prayers and declarations. Beloved, begin to thank God for the revival of your prayer life and your testimonies. See you here tomorrow. Bye-bye…
#GodBlessOurHomes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace (Romans 8:6). When the Bible talks about the carnal mind, it doesn’t mean a sinful mind per se, even though the carnal mind is prone to sin. A carnal mind means a mind that’s ordinary; of mere human understanding; just normal human life The person who’s carnally-minded, even though he’s born again, reasons and acts like the natural man. He lives according to the senses. He’s more attuned to, and concerned about the things of the flesh. The Word and the spiritual realities of the Kingdom hardly get his attention. Now, the Bible tells us that to live that way is enmity against God (Romans 8:7); meaning that the carnal Christian walks at cross-purposes with God. He’s not ruled by or subject to the Word of God; a state that leads to death—separation from everything gracious and divine!...

TUESDAY 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS?

OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS? OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 MEMORISE: That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; Philippians 3:10 OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 READ: John 14:6-14 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. 8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.    9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father? 10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. 11 Believe me that I am in t...

WEDNESDAY 26TH JUNE 2019 THEME: THE DANGER OF FRUITLESSNESS.

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL DATE: WEDNESDAY 26TH JUNE 2019 THEME: THE DANGER OF FRUITLESSNESS. MEMORISE: Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit. John 15:2 READ: Luke 13:6-9 6 He spake also this parable; A certain man had a fig tree planted in his vineyard; and he came and sought fruit thereon, and found none. 7 Then said he unto the dresser of his vineyard, Behold, these three years I come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and find none: cut it down; why cumbereth it the ground? 8 And he answering said unto him, Lord, let it alone this year also, till I shall dig about it, and dung it: 9 And if it bear fruit, well: and if not, then after that thou shalt cut it down. MESSAGE “Be fruitful” is the very first statement God made to mankind. This statement was pronounced both as a blessing and command. It is therefore obvious that fruitfulness is the heartbeat...