Skip to main content

PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY’S OPEN HEAVEN 23 AUGUST 2020 SUNDAY

PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY’S OPEN HEAVEN 23 AUGUST 2020 SUNDAY

GOOD MORNING BELOVED,
DAILY PERSONAL CONFESSION: Jesus bore all my infirmities in His own body; therefore, I refuse to be brought down by sickness. In Him, I live in divine health. The Name of Jesus has been named upon me, and daily, I enjoy the impact of God’s divine presence in my life! I declare that my physical body is vitalized by the power of God’s Spirit, and it is shielded and protected from all evil, in Jesus’ Name. Amen!
READ >> DAILY DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY 23 AUGUST 2020
READ >> RCCG SUNDAY SCHOOL TEACHER’S MANUAL 23 AUGUST 2020
READ >> RCCG SUNDAY SCHOOL STUDENT’S MANUAL 23 AUGUST 2020
READ >> OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 23 AUGUST 2020 SUNDAY
READ >> OPEN HEAVENS 23 AUGUST 2020
PRAYER POINTS
I worship and adore You, my Father, because the earth is Yours and the fullness thereof, and they that dwell therein.
Thank You, Father, for Your promise to always meet me at the points of my needs, according to Your riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus name.
Father, let Your fire consume in my life, every spirit of selfishness, self-centeredness and stinginess, in Jesus name.
Father, give me words that will minister grace, love and encouragement to those who are weighed down by challenges and adversities of life, in Your vineyard, in Jesus name.
Father, empower me to be able to identity and be sensitive to the needs of the less privileged in Your church and around me, in Jesus name.
Father, give me a generous heart to give to the needy and the less privileged that You have helped me to identity, even, before they open their mouth to ask, in Jesus name.
Father, give me the grace not to shut my ears to the cry of the poor, so that when I cry to You for help, You will hear me, in Jesus name.
Father, give me the grace to encourage someone today, in Your church, with a gift, in Jesus name.
Father, empower me to love You with all my heart, soul, mind and body; and, let nothing be too precious or too costly, for me to surrender for Your use, in Jesus’ name.
OUR FATHER, please uphold Your children working everyday on this platform (rccgonline.org) to prepare these prayers and declarations with Your right hand of righteousness. Give them the grace to keep up with this good work of Faith, in the name of Jesus
OUR FATHER, bless each and everyone dedicating their time to pray through these prayers & declarations at the point of their needs. Give them the grace to share/rebroadcast these prayers, in Jesus’ name.
FATHER, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus’ name.
Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
In Jesus’ name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
Thank you FATHER for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
By faith, appreciate God for answered prayers and declarations. Beloved, begin to thank God for the revival of your prayer life and your testimonies. See you here tomorrow. Bye-bye…
#GodBlessOurHomes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace (Romans 8:6). When the Bible talks about the carnal mind, it doesn’t mean a sinful mind per se, even though the carnal mind is prone to sin. A carnal mind means a mind that’s ordinary; of mere human understanding; just normal human life The person who’s carnally-minded, even though he’s born again, reasons and acts like the natural man. He lives according to the senses. He’s more attuned to, and concerned about the things of the flesh. The Word and the spiritual realities of the Kingdom hardly get his attention. Now, the Bible tells us that to live that way is enmity against God (Romans 8:7); meaning that the carnal Christian walks at cross-purposes with God. He’s not ruled by or subject to the Word of God; a state that leads to death—separation from everything gracious and divine!...

TUESDAY 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS?

OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS? OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 MEMORISE: That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; Philippians 3:10 OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 READ: John 14:6-14 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. 8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.    9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father? 10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. 11 Believe me that I am in t...

WEDNESDAY 26TH JUNE 2019 THEME: THE DANGER OF FRUITLESSNESS.

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL DATE: WEDNESDAY 26TH JUNE 2019 THEME: THE DANGER OF FRUITLESSNESS. MEMORISE: Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit. John 15:2 READ: Luke 13:6-9 6 He spake also this parable; A certain man had a fig tree planted in his vineyard; and he came and sought fruit thereon, and found none. 7 Then said he unto the dresser of his vineyard, Behold, these three years I come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and find none: cut it down; why cumbereth it the ground? 8 And he answering said unto him, Lord, let it alone this year also, till I shall dig about it, and dung it: 9 And if it bear fruit, well: and if not, then after that thou shalt cut it down. MESSAGE “Be fruitful” is the very first statement God made to mankind. This statement was pronounced both as a blessing and command. It is therefore obvious that fruitfulness is the heartbeat...