Skip to main content

DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY 23 AUGUST 2020 SUNDAY

 DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY 23 AUGUST 2020 SUNDAY

GOOD MORNING BELOVED,
DAILY PERSONAL CONFESSION: Jesus bore all my infirmities in His own body; therefore, I refuse to be brought down by sickness. In Him, I live in divine health. The Name of Jesus has been named upon me, and daily, I enjoy the impact of God’s divine presence in my life! I declare that my physical body is vitalized by the power of God’s Spirit, and it is shielded and protected from all evil, in Jesus’ Name. Amen!
READ >> PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY’S OPEN HEAVEN 23 AUGUST 2020
READ >> RCCG SUNDAY SCHOOL TEACHER’S MANUAL 23 AUGUST 2020
READ >> RCCG SUNDAY SCHOOL STUDENT’S MANUAL 23 AUGUST 2020
READ >> OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 23 AUGUST 2020 SUNDAY
READ >> OPEN HEAVENS 23 AUGUST 2020
DAILY DECLARATIONS
I decree and declare this weekend, my steps are directed by the Holy Spirit and my I will function according to God’s plan for my life, in the mighty name of Jesus
I remove from my life every spirit of resentment and unforgiveness in Jesus’ name
I decree and declare, let the spirit of kindness and generosity be found in my life today, in the mighty name of Jesus
I decree and declare, every written worries and decree about my existence that cause doubt in my spiritual walk is terminated today, in the mighty name of Jesus
I terminate every spirit of unforgiveness hoovering over my destiny and household, in the mighty name of Jesus
I terminate every spirit of unkindness, being hard on people and neglecting the needs of others, hoovering over my destiny and household, in the mighty name of Jesus
I destroy all plans set aside to keep me as a failure in any aspects of life, in the mighty name of Jesus
I decree over this nation and nations around the world that the mercy of God will speak over innocent killings and maiming seeking judgement, in Jesus’ name
I decree concerning the leaders of this nation and nations around the world that the strength of God will be made perfect in them and all weakness is removed, in Jesus’ name
I decree over(mention) I will see you no more in my life and household
I decree over the lives of many battling with any type of disease and infection the lord’s hand is putting an end to it in Jesus name
I decree, let every believer on this platform (rccgonline.org) never miss the promises of God that stands sure in our lives and our joy will never turn to sadness in Jesus’ most powerful name
I decree concerning my health, the grace of God will continue to speak for me, in the mighty name of Jesus
What A FAITHFUL FATHER!
We return all Glory to our FATHER in heaven.
Dear Holy Spirit, thank You for all the testimonies on this platform, please continue to inspire the intercessory team for more prophetic declarations on this platform, in Jesus’ name
By faith, appreciate God for answered prayers and declarations. Beloved, begin to thank God for the revival of your prayer life and your testimonies. See you here tomorrow. Bye-bye…
Somebody shout Hallelujah!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace (Romans 8:6). When the Bible talks about the carnal mind, it doesn’t mean a sinful mind per se, even though the carnal mind is prone to sin. A carnal mind means a mind that’s ordinary; of mere human understanding; just normal human life The person who’s carnally-minded, even though he’s born again, reasons and acts like the natural man. He lives according to the senses. He’s more attuned to, and concerned about the things of the flesh. The Word and the spiritual realities of the Kingdom hardly get his attention. Now, the Bible tells us that to live that way is enmity against God (Romans 8:7); meaning that the carnal Christian walks at cross-purposes with God. He’s not ruled by or subject to the Word of God; a state that leads to death—separation from everything gracious and divine!...

TUESDAY 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS?

OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS? OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 MEMORISE: That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; Philippians 3:10 OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 READ: John 14:6-14 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. 8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.    9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father? 10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. 11 Believe me that I am in t...

WEDNESDAY 26TH JUNE 2019 THEME: THE DANGER OF FRUITLESSNESS.

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL DATE: WEDNESDAY 26TH JUNE 2019 THEME: THE DANGER OF FRUITLESSNESS. MEMORISE: Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit. John 15:2 READ: Luke 13:6-9 6 He spake also this parable; A certain man had a fig tree planted in his vineyard; and he came and sought fruit thereon, and found none. 7 Then said he unto the dresser of his vineyard, Behold, these three years I come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and find none: cut it down; why cumbereth it the ground? 8 And he answering said unto him, Lord, let it alone this year also, till I shall dig about it, and dung it: 9 And if it bear fruit, well: and if not, then after that thou shalt cut it down. MESSAGE “Be fruitful” is the very first statement God made to mankind. This statement was pronounced both as a blessing and command. It is therefore obvious that fruitfulness is the heartbeat...